Latin CF idea

Now, I like gods idea too, but I think in edition they should be given 2.5k zp if they join the week of it's release.

Comments

• Lol 2.5 only? :/
    What they really should do is at least give half of the zp that we spent here.
    I mean, i dont care, with a good ping i can play with an M4 but if Z8 really want to "move" ( give ride of ) Brazilians out of this version, they should at least do that.
  • NMNando wrote: »
    Lol 2.5 only? :/
    What they really should do is at least give half of the zp that we spent here.
    I mean, i dont care, with a good ping i can play with an M4 but if Z8 really want to "move" ( give ride of ) Brazilians out of this version, they should at least do that.

That's basically gods's thread. They get some of their zp back, plus a bonus for joining to test.
  • What they should have announce is that once their official version is up, they should have just stay in their zone n don't ever wander off to our lair, because with different Versions comes restriction n they should not let them do anything to jeopardize it in the near future ($ lost).
  • 2.5K ZP = potential $2.

There could be thousands of players. What's the point of spending money. If they want better playing conditions, they'll go there. If they don't, they can't complain, because they'll just be the hypocrites that never left for the other game.

In my opinion, you've spent a bit on the game. It's not like your account is going to be wiped or anything, there's just a new version of the game now.

You can start from the beginning, I bet many people would die for that opportunity in real life. You have GMs and players that can talk to you in your mother tongue, and you can freely talk in your mother tongue. There's no discrimination from the people that cause most of the problems [us, who complain about them].

It's a good idea really. I mean, if Z8Games made a Cross Fire CANADA [and left this version for USA], even though it's impossible because servers are hosted in Canada, I would leave in a heartbeat. I'd love the concept of basics only, and knowing how to play the game already.

They're complaining because they have to keep their guns, but why wouldn't they complain if they quit the game and went to another game.

"I deserve $1000 worth of [some] points. That was because I played Cross Fire and spent $1000 on the ZP!"
  • [MOD]Hi wrote: »
    There could be thousands of players. What's the point of spending money.

You do realize that it costs them nothing as it's just digits in a database that allow you to purchase virtual stuff?

The only problem is it may prevent some users from buying it as they are getting it free and Z8 could lose potential money that way but 2.5k is nothing - What do you get a nade or a temp gun for 7 days?
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    You do realize that it costs them nothing as it's just digits in a database that allow you to purchase virtual stuff?

The only problem is it may prevent some users from buying it as they are getting it free and Z8 could lose potential money that way but 2.5k is nothing - What do you get a nade or a temp gun for 7 days?

They wont even hear you man.
    As i see the only Brazilians that will join CFLA are the cheaters because most of them have nothing here except a bunch of banned accounts.
    The legit Brazilians will stay here since they spent a lot of money on their accounts.
    So basicaly CFLA will be full of cheaters with low ping and CFNA will remain full of laggers.
    Is a lose/lose situation for Z8 just because they`re greedy :/

As Hi said, potentially meaning they're lose money they could have made.
  • Well, that depends, legit Brazilian players would like yo play with low ping too right? I mean, look at Delta 9, no hackers there and the Brazilians have their own organized tournaments, I think they will move to the BR servers and there will be many rooms with legit brazilians :D

I personally spent over $200-300 on this game... I couldnt care less, ZP is just an accessory, I will not buy ZP on the new server, after all ZP guns are not allowed in competitions.

The point is, it's potential revenue. That's why business don't give away credit that easily. It may sound stupid [seeing as ZP is only digits] but to Z8Games, it's their form of currency [much like the money you and I use on a daily basis]. You exchange cash for ZP. It's considered you getting currency you can use in game for currency that Z8Games can use as revenue.
    2.5K ZP = potential $2.

There could be thousands of players. What's the point of spending money. If they want better playing conditions, they'll go there. If they don't, they can't complain, because they'll just be the hypocrites that never left for the other game.

In my opinion, you've spent a bit on the game. It's not like your account is going to be wiped or anything, there's just a new version of the game now.

You can start from the beginning, I bet many people would die for that opportunity in real life. You have GMs and players that can talk to you in your mother tongue, and you can freely talk in your mother tongue. There's no discrimination from the people that cause most of the problems [us, who complain about them].

It's a good idea really. I mean, if Z8Games made a Cross Fire CANADA [and left this version for USA], even though it's impossible because servers are hosted in Canada, I would leave in a heartbeat. I'd love the concept of basics only, and knowing how to play the game already.

They're complaining because they have to keep their guns, but why wouldn't they complain if they quit the game and went to another game.

"I deserve $1000 worth of [some] points. That was because I played Cross Fire and spent $1000 on the ZP!"

you are acting like it cost them money to give zp

And money is just paper and coins they can print in dozens, why don't they just give it out for free to the poor people?

Giving out ZP, just for joining is a bit over the top. Besides, not everyone who plays this game bought stuff with ZP. Why would they get some?
  • Falloutt wrote: »
    you are acting like it cost them money to give zp

Think of it this way.

Let's theoretically say that you're the owner at an arcade place that gets tons of business. The coins aren't even close to their worth in cash. Each coin is $0.25, and you get them back at the end of the day no matter what because of the simple fact that they are stuck in the machines. Generally, every person that comes spends about $20 on tickets.

Out of nowhere, you open up a new branch across the street. This one is specifically designed for teenagers, but the teenagers have grown close to the classics such as PacMan and DDR at the current place, and don't want to move because they haven't gotten games such as that yet.

You decide to hold a promotion. You will get 20 free coins [worth approximately $5] if you come over and register. Suddenly, everybody pours in. You technically can't record that as revenue, but as an expense. You're losing potential money. Nobody wants to buy more coins, they already get 20 free plays just by walking in. They'll do it over and over.

It's not the fact that it costs money to do that, it's that it's taking away potential revenue.
  • i don't know what you don't get but zp does not equal anything to z8, IT does not exist, it is just game credits, it is not backed by anything, just because you normally pay for it doesn't mean it is backed, if it was price would change because of demand which it doesn't, there would also be inflation etc. giving 2.5k does not hurt z8 in anyway other than the fact that most will not win anything anyways, it will be a incentive, if you still see it as spending idk what to say to you but you have to spend a little to make some. Promotions are a good way of advertising etc and they do work (if the product is good). you can't look at a small picture by taking potential revenue, you end up making a lot more in the long run with promotions... businesses don't survive on short term goals but long term goals as well. you can't think small if you want to be successful, you have to think big.
  • And money is just paper and coins they can print in dozens, why don't they just give it out for free to the poor people
    Cause then we'd burn it for fire fuel xD.

OT: No freebie money. If they wish to receive some sort of a transfer... then they should be able to CLOSE accounts in the CF NA/UK version, get compensated for a reasonable amount of ZP/GP... then ONLY play in CF LA.

Makes the hurt hurt less in my opinion.
  • leave her alone one_9 nub! her use of language is obviosuly smarter than you, so be quiet ok? dont try and win the debate, you have already lost when it started.
  • leave her alone one_9 nub! her use of language is obviosuly smarter than you, so be quiet ok? dont try and win the debate, you have already lost when it started.

Leave who alone? And why can I not participate in this discussion, not a debate?

And I lost? If you have beef with me, please PM me.. this is really flabbergasting that I'm called out without any proper cause.

Hit me.
  • And money is just paper and coins they can print in dozens, why don't they just give it out for free to the poor people?

Isn't this what Obama wanted to do?

OT: I said it before and I'll say it again, I doubt any BR will leave this client with the items they have here to go to a downgraded client that hardly has anything. Without some sort of force or IP Ban from making new accounts or gifting the members who had obtained ZP in this client's account, most of them won't leave or even make an account on the other client. Or, the devs can do something with the ping in this client that makes it even more impossible to play with 150+ ping or give BR's an even higher ping.
  • And money is just paper and coins they can print in dozens, why don't they just give it out for free to the poor people

Why don't they?
    2.5K ZP = potential $2.

I don't think I understand where your coming from too well. For the first part, 2$ isn't really much and they probably won't win anything. But I actually think it's better that way. Z8games get's more money from me now because the first time I bought zp (during the M14 event) I got some great prizes that lasted a month or so. Now happy with those results I still buy.

I would also, but I can understand it wouldn't be right to just lose $1000 on this game. (I've only spent like 50 though.) But I have a question for those BR's that did that.

Why would you spend $1000 on a game that is in very low condition at your region?

I wouldn't buy anything for a game that was lagging on me. Heck, I wouldn't even play it.
  • vMiamiRain wrote: »
    Isn't this what Obama wanted to do?

OT: I said it before and I'll say it again, I doubt any BR will leave this client with the items they have here to go to a downgraded client that hardly has anything. Without some sort of force or IP Ban from making new accounts or gifting the members who had obtained ZP in this client's account, most of them won't leave or even make an account on the other client. Or, the devs can do something with the ping in this client that makes it even more impossible to play with 150+ ping or give BR's an even higher ping.

I agree. Just they should give BRs some time to adjust, we wouldn't want to force it upon them with them barely thinking about it.
    Think of it this way.

Let's theoretically say that you're the owner at an arcade place that gets tons of business. The coins aren't even close to their worth in cash. Each coin is $0.25, and you get them back at the end of the day no matter what because of the simple fact that they are stuck in the machines. Generally, every person that comes spends about $20 on tickets.

Out of nowhere, you open up a new branch across the street. This one is specifically designed for teenagers, but the teenagers have grown close to the classics such as PacMan and DDR at the current place, and don't want to move because they haven't gotten games such as that yet.

You decide to hold a promotion. You will get 20 free coins [worth approximately $5] if you come over and register. Suddenly, everybody pours in. You technically can't record that as revenue, but as an expense. You're losing potential money. Nobody wants to buy more coins, they already get 20 free plays just by walking in. They'll do it over and over.

It's not the fact that it costs money to do that, it's that it's taking away potential revenue.

I think your ignoring the fact that I said for the first week or two. My other post also has good reasoning to that.
    The point is, it's potential revenue. That's why business don't give away credit that easily. It may sound stupid [seeing as ZP is only digits] but to Z8Games, it's their form of currency [much like the money you and I use on a daily basis]. You exchange cash for ZP. It's considered you getting currency you can use in game for currency that Z8Games can use as revenue.

2,5k ZP its only a candy to bring some kids on another server.
    The point is simple, you give them some stuff or ZP free, but they will start from scratch, so they will have to buy all of the other things.
    Considering they´ve bought almost everything on previous server and they would less likely to spend money here. Makes its pretty simple for a real bussinesman.

You give them virtual currency, you get money.
    Its 100% better advertising then giving real life things like ipad, pizzas, cokes, televisions and so on.
  • Potential revenue LOL its just a LOL. You got to made people walk to your store at first. When nobody goes to your store, your potential revenue is ZERO. If youll give your customers something for free added to their purchase. Then you can talk about revenue.
    Why don't they?

LOL :)

Serious questions, id like to talk about it more :)
  • acealeam1 wrote: »
    I don't think I understand where your coming from too well. For the first part, 2$ isn't really much and they probably won't win anything. But I actually think it's better that way. Z8games get's more money from me now because the first time I bought zp (during the M14 event) I got some great prizes that lasted a month or so. Now happy with those results I still buy.

I would also, but I can understand it wouldn't be right to just lose $1000 on this game. (I've only spent like 50 though.) But I have a question for those BR's that did that.

Why would you spend $1000 on a game that is in very low condition at your region?

I wouldn't buy anything for a game that was lagging on me. Heck, I wouldn't even play it.

Yea and look at it the other way, some might win guns and think to themselves "I won that with 2.5k", so I could win loads with a zp purchase or two - Then waste about 1000 usd getting stupid sprays, temp guns and mediocre GP prizes.
    Yea and look at it the other way, some might win guns and think to themselves "I won that with 2.5k", so I could win loads with a zp purchase or two - Then waste about 1000 usd getting stupid sprays, temp guns and mediocre GP prizes.

I still think that the br's who switch to their client do recieve some sort of gift. They don't have to play there, they can stay here and continue to ruin our game. I doubt not many MOD's would be happy to see the rooms still filled with br's, then again, they usually never get out of echo server so they're completely oblivious to how bad anything is in the game most of the time as verifyed by the quote that's in my signature.

The only thing is that the person must verify that he/she is in BR which can be done by IP address and that the person has deposited or used surveys to obtain ZP from this client. From that, they can be gifted some ZP (may be called different in their version) and a GP bonus (10kGP or so) as well as a free temporary item(s). None of this costs money and in fact, it might end up helping to get more people to play in that client which could end up with higher profit.

Also, there should be a promotional gift for new-commers to play in Beta. Nothing big, just a few extra GP and a temporary weapon. Maybe the M4 X-mas weapon since it's close to x-mas. M4 x-mas would go to both groups of people.

I'm not trolling or anything, I truely am suggesting this to be done. It doesn't cost money since it's all virtual and it can help gain popularity as well as more profit. Specially if some lucky person does win a crate item.
  • One thing I'm curious is to see if CF LA will have a Xmas patch soon... or just have their first Xmas next year.

Dec 9 is cutting it close... if it were me I'd want to continue the beta to ensure stability to the servers and continue to see how this version can grow into Public release 1.0
  • I dont think its as much of getting current players to switch, as it may be to just get new players to join there and stay away from us.

Veteran BR players I dont really mind..
    Noob BR players I cant stand

and who knows, maybe if it grows THEN the current NA players will switch
  • As long as they get the beeeeeeeep outta here. It is suposed to be an english/french server not full of turkish and BR people.
This discussion has been closed.