Cross Fire heads to Latin America!

Comments

• YAY.....finally.... XDXDXDXDXDDDDDD.... xD
  • I think this will make most SA and NA players happy. There was a big conflict growing between the two and this will hopefully make both sides happy.
  • im glad i didn't totally wipe this game from my pc, this is by far the best news this game ever had, the only thing that can make it better is in the future SA not being able to play our version. But only time will tell. Big Upps
  • Wait, what if the brazilians decide to kick eachother for having 'Mini Ping' after they find out their ping is low from having servers in their own region?
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure people have explained this to you like 10 times...

North Americans and people from the United Kingdom generally don't want South Americans in the same game as us because of your well-known history.

Yea, just like the UK players don't want hacking Germans, hacking Egyptians and laggy Turks in their servers. I am from New York, I would rather have South American players playing with us and see the GM's focus on improving game-play such as when i shoot someone they don't die 20 feet behind a wall because of 'lag'..when i have 40 ping and they have 20, or cracking down on the ban policy so instead of a hacker getting reported and they get the usual slap on the wrist and their honorable removed from their account they would actually get a ban to think about I.E a year or more. I personally prefer the account/IP ban method they go together well. Also maybe they would be able to focus on another game-play instance where lets say an average AK bullet does 34 to the chest at mid range, if this is true, we have 100 HP obviously, then why does it seem like people eat bullets like it's a meal in this game. 20 bullets later they are still alive and like 15 of the 20 hit them, there's a problem with the game, yet if i slowly 1 tap them to the chest it will kill them in the correct amount of bullets. As far as a Brazilians well known history, might want to add in the people who used to play in drafts and got busted for hacking, and the Chinese and Vietnamese too, well known chammers and no recoilers there.
  • i doubt this will work since youve already mentioned their crap wont transfer over with their accounts and they dont have all the same content we have

only way this will work is ip ban them once they make the new br cf an official non beta release
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Attention all Cross Fire fans in Latin America!

Today we are pleased to announce that the Portuguese version of Cross Fire will launch in closed beta on December 9th, 2011! Latin American players can sign-up for a chance to play in the beta at http://br.crossfire.z8games.com.

The LA version of Cross Fire promises to offer reduced latency with servers hosted in Brasil, a dedicated Portuguese GM and Support team, and all the action, events and content updates that you've come to expect from our NA/UK version of Cross Fire!

We would like to invite our Latin American Cross Fire fans and players to check out the new website, sign up for the beta, and join in the discussion on the community forums.

The Latin American service is a different version of Cross Fire that will receive similar and consistent updates and content as the NA/UK version, but tuned specifically for the LA market. A Portuguese version of the Z8Games website will be released in the future and will serve the South American region in all the same capacities that our current Z8Games website does for CF NA/UK.

Soldados latino-americanos, avante!

Atenção todos os fãs latino-americanos de Cross Fire!

Temos o prazer em anunciar que a versão de Cross Fire América Latina será lançada no dia 9 de Dezembro de 2011 em fase de Beta fechado! Registre-se agora para concorrer a uma vaga na Fase de Testes Fechada no site http://br.crossfire.z8games.com.

Esta nova versão oferecerá:
    • menos latência (ping)servidores instalados no Brasil,
    • GMs, Moderadores e suporte técnico em língua portuguesa
    • E toda a ação, eventos e conteúdo que os jogadores já conhecem.
    Nós gostaríamos de convidar a todos os fãs e jogadores da America Latina a visitar o novo website e fazer parte da nossa comunidade pelo nosso novo fórum.

Esta nova versão receberá atualizações constantes e novos conteúdos com a mesma consistência das demais versões do jogo. Uma versão em Português do site Z8Games será lançada futuramente e servirá à America Latina com as mesmas capacidades do nosso site atual.

Soldados latino-americanos, avante!
    but if not please go to the Brazilian version, this version and want to stay, I risk not being able to play in the future by blocking the ip? or we will have free access to the current version, but of course with accounts already created for years. because I have a team in this version and we have players from Japan, Europe. and staff and also do not want to lose contact because we played together for years since the creation of crossfire.

mas caso nao queira ir para versao brasileira, e queira ficar nessa versao , corro o risco de nao poder jogar futuramente por bloqueamento de ip? ou teremos acesso a versao atual livremente ,mas claro com contas criadas ja a anos. pois tenho uma equipe dentro dessa versao e temos jogadores do japao, europa . e nao quero e a equipe tambem, perder contato pois jogamos juntos a anos desde a criaçao de crossfire.
  • ed001 wrote: »
    but if not please go to the Brazilian version, this version and want to stay, I risk not being able to play in the future by blocking the ip? or we will have free access to the current version, but of course with accounts already created for years. because I have a team in this version and we have players from Japan, Europe. and staff and also do not want to lose contact because we played together for years since the creation of crossfire.

mas caso nao queira ir para versao brasileira, e queira ficar nessa versao , corro o risco de nao poder jogar futuramente por bloqueamento de ip? ou teremos acesso a versao atual livremente ,mas claro com contas criadas ja a anos. pois tenho uma equipe dentro dessa versao e temos jogadores do japao, europa . e nao quero e a equipe tambem, perder contato pois jogamos juntos a anos desde a criaçao de crossfire.

You will always be able to access CF NA/UK with your existing account.

In the future, they will probably implement an IP ban for all new accounts that were created after they start the ip ban.
  • col_D wrote: »
    Rofl i preffer a 80-90 (before 50-60) Colombian ping than a 150-160 brasilian ping.
    And nope, your country is known as a hackers nest in CF, if colombia ever has the same reputation im sure is not as big as yours.

when Colombia is seen as parents we are really at the end of the world hardly knows colombia walk on his legs in the Brazilian lend money to countries (of a world) because they do not know how to get out of the crisis that came to your door and we have means and we will always come out on top as Brazil and as always we never give up. let's see where you go with your thoughts and with no means futile to give me a useful answer.
    I think some random brs took that phrase too serious and started sabotaging this version LOL.
    As i said, we will see what happens in 4 days...

as we'll be in four days one month, one year and so on. and had been without you as my headshot to have a head like a huge cone in the middle of any room, and between us will turn to suck up to nail a tack. QQ noob out.
    as we'll be in four days one month, one year and so on. and had been without you as my headshot to have a head like a huge cone in the middle of any room, and between us will turn to suck up to nail a tack. QQ noob out.

lrn2engrish

I have no idea what you're blabbering about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
  • hell i'm late for the party xD
    Oh well, i didn't spent too much zp in this account, so i think this is goodbye for you guys :c
    hope the best for you all, peace, i`m out!
  • 74K37H47 wrote: »
    hell i'm late for the party xD
    Oh well, i didn't spent too much zp in this account, so i think this is goodbye for you guys :c

Have fun in CF LA :P
  • ima laugh when Z8 finally makes it strictly US and EU players only and people realize it wasnt other peoples lag that made them die, or miss a shot its just that they suck :p
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Have fun in CF LA :P

heheheh, i don't have a b-key... so i guess i'll have to stay here for a little longer :3
    (liez, i didn't go for the beta keys because i love you guys and i would miss you all if i started playing another game :c)
    heheheh, i don't have a b-key... so i guess i'll have to stay here for a little longer :3
    (liez, i didn't go for the beta keys because i love you guys and i would miss you all if i started playing another game :c)

you can play both :)
  • you can play both :)

i can't stand the BS that the reg is when you have a high latency in the NA version, i like the forums, but if i start playing CFBR a lot i will forget about the NA forums...
    i will miss zuci, huggy, kitty, wabbit, cookz, deity, moofz, emotion, soul, danah, pollo, rex and many other people from here :c
    hell i'm late for the party xD

Where are you from!?
    Where are you from!?

Brazil, why?
    where'd you think i was from? xD
    i can't stand the BS that the reg is when you have a high latency in the NA version, i like the forums, but if i start playing CFBR a lot i will forget about the NA forums...
    i will miss zuci, huggy, kitty, wabbit, cookz, deity, moofz, emotion, soul, danah, pollo, rex and many other people from here :c

and me.
    col_D wrote: »
    Where are you from!?

hes from earth
  • and me.

she is from earth

corrected it foh ya ;p
    Brazil, why?
    where'd you think i was from? xD

NA...
    derp .
    NA...
    derp .

LOL?
    you never saw my threads?
    always have some kind of BR link to me in these xD
    LOL?
    you never saw my threads?
    always have some kind of BR link to me in these xD

the few matches i played with you you looked like NA...
  • i want my account from US to LA Crossfire. why did u think on it, many people from LA has their accounts on US crossfire
    the few matches i played with you you looked like NA...

with 200 ping?
    hm...
    about the behavior right?
    polite people, ptffff xD
This discussion has been closed.