Dawn of the Dread

Comments

• Oo_EraGoN wrote: »
    hmmmmm i think we will have update on 28 august

I don't think the patch would be on Sunday and the patches from what I hear are only in Thursday
  • Snake_S wrote: »
    I don't think the patch would be on Sunday and the patches from what I hear are only in Thursday
    There has never been a set day of the week for patches.
  • Just_Brad wrote: »
    There has never been a set day of the week for patches.

Well I don't really check what day the patches are but looking in most post in this forum many people say they are mostly on Thursdays
  • Snake_S wrote: »
    Well I don't really check what day the patches are but looking in most post in this forum many people say they are mostly on Thursdays

But not on this Thursday maybe next week.

RGScholokov
  • Oo_EraGoN wrote: »
    hmmmmm i think we will have update on 28 august

Not on a Sunday, I don't think so anyway.
    Snake_S wrote: »

Not just Thursdays.
  • This is going insane and out of control...

Please at least tell us whats going on!
  • I don't get why it's so secret. wow big new update, but you need to guess when we are going to have it. Dear Z8 games, if you want to see us as happy consumers, all you need to do is.
    #1 Bann all hackers
    #2 make the black market more reasonable
    #3 Take the hack clans of your top 10 list
    #4 keep up with other Cross Fire service providers in terms of updates
    #5 Get a lot more in game policing (hack banning)
    #6 Make the price zp reasonable( it is an imaginary currency ) we are poor, keep that in mind.
    #7 Stop talking about doing things, get them done!!!
    #8 show some respect for loyal players in game and in forums.
    #9 Give Brazil it's own server so we can be rid of them.
    #10 put a ping limit in every server, 100 ping max.
  • I don't get why it's so secret. wow big new update, but you need to guess when we are going to have it. Dear Z8 games, if you want to see us as happy consumers, all you need to do is.
    #1 Bann all hackers
    #6 Make the price zp reasonable( it is an imaginary currency ) we are poor, keep that in mind.

hes right Z8games!
    Please be resonable with ZP and ban all hackers and make a Brazilian server!
  • I Just want challenge mode and my ping back rofl...
    i keep spiking for no reason :/
  • NanoCooper wrote: »
    Rory will post "My Little Poney" then ? And They'll make a horror survival mode where you have to fight cute ponies, ugh...
    Sorry to disappoint but it would be Inception.
  • I get the same thing, but I believe it has to do with. in game do you ever see.
    [] has left game?
  • ty SAIDIN ty Z8games...

i wait on this content since november 2010...

Good JOB ;D! and sry 4 not good english
    #1 Bann all hackers

#1 that's impossible
    #2 then they get less money
    #3 they can't do that, just because a bunch of members in the clan hack doesn't mean the whole clan does
    #4 they don't control what updates they get, smilegate does
    #5 idk what they can do about this
    #6 as i said before they want as much money as they can get
    #7 yeah i think they need more employees, but that's g4box's fault.
    #8 yes they need to find a way to do this or do one of the many suggestions that people have posted
    #9 they're in the middle of doing that
    #10 rooms should have customizable ping restrictions, yes
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    #1 that's impossible
    #2 then they get less money
    #3 they can't do that, just because a bunch of members in the clan hack doesn't mean the whole clan does
    #4 they don't control what updates they get, smilegate does
    #5 idk what they can do about this
    #6 as i said before they want as much money as they can get
    #7 yeah i think they need more employees, but that's g4box's fault.
    #8 yes they need to find a way to do this or do one of the many suggestions that people have posted
    #9 they're in the middle of doing that
    #10 rooms should have customizable ping restrictions, yes

well put, They need to hire you!!! that would be a good start.
    first answer I've had in a year.
  • if we don't get this mode im quitting crossfire these posters are annoying JUST TELL US ALREADY FFS z8games stop playing with yourself and fkcing tell us and you need to bitttchslap smallgate and make them give the content we care about
  • by the way, how can I tell how many infractions I have, I'd hate to get bann from forums for telling the truth. Oh and hello Rory, you hate me yet?
  • gator225 wrote: »
    if we don't get this mode im quitting crossfire these posters are annoying JUST TELL US ALREADY FFS z8games stop playing with yourself and fkcing tell us and you need to bitttchslap smallgate and make them give the content we care about

Playing with themselves. ewwww.
  • gator225 wrote: »
    if we don't get this mode im quitting crossfire these posters are annoying JUST TELL US ALREADY FFS z8games stop playing with yourself and fkcing tell us and you need to bitttchslap smallgate and make them give the content we care about

LOL. well nice knowing you!!!
    So how many infractions is that? LOL
    35 posts, that was fast.
  • Ill be touching myself for 8 hours waiting threw out the night. Cf caused me to become it.
  • Sl0wpoke wrote: »
    Ill be touching myself for 8 hours waiting threw out the night. Cf caused me to become it.

And arsenal's gameplay.
  • EazzyyyPZ wrote: »
    And arsenal's gameplay.

Only if messi was there
  • Sl0wpoke wrote: »
    Only if messi was there

Mehhhhhh. 5 year old rocks.
  • This is annoying

Z8 we have waited and waited and pleaded about
    #1 Banning hackers
    #2 giving Brazilians there own servers because both us and them want it
    #3 Fix the hack tool detected bug on like over thousands of people's computers like they can't even play
    #4 either make gp easier to get or put black market gp crate to 1000 or 500
    #5 Ping limit on servers 120- or 100 below would be nice
    #6 Tell us about future updates and when you expect to release them don't give us bull crap pictures and stuff its just annoying
    #7 Listen to our reports and tickets
    #8 Enable the ask for clan war in the clan page
    #9 No more reskins!!!
    #10 more maps and please more guns and don't put them for zp put some gp guns meaning you buy it in item shop perm.
    *Its just taken to long* Almost half my clan has quit and my 100 bud list is down to like 70 they all quit they either went to CSS, CA, COD, Halo, AVA, Wolfteam, Minecraft, Terraria, Crysis 2, Maplestory, Dungeon Fighter Online, DFO, LOL, WOW
    *-Its been to long-*
  • Z8 we have waited and waited and pleaded about
    #1 Banning hackers
    #3 Fix the hack tool detected bug on like over thousands of people's computers like they can't even play
    #6 Tell us about future updates and when you expect to release them don't give us bull crap pictures and stuff its just annoying
    #9 No more reskins!!!
    #10 more maps and please more guns and don't put them for zp put some gp guns meaning you buy it in item shop perm.
    *Its just taken to long* Almost half my clan has quit and my 100 bud list is down to like 70 they all quit they either went to CSS, CA, COD, Halo, AVA, Wolfteam, Minecraft, Terraria, Crysis 2, Maplestory, Dungeon Fighter Online, DFO, LOL, WOW
    *-Its been to long-*

They can't do all that you know.
  • I'm not even gonna go to these announcement threads no more... I'll just wait 'til there's a patch..
  • Z8 we have waited and waited and pleaded about
    #1 Banning hackers
    #9 No more reskins!!!
    *-Its been to long-*

#1 If you want less hackers, report the ones you see in game.
    #2 Who said the Brazilians wanted their own server? And in case you had not heard, thats what they are currently working on.
    #3 So you want Z8 to make the Xtrap worse? Who cares if your caught in it every once in a while, its still working against real hackers too.
    #4 Gp is perfectly easy to get. If you want guns now, then just get some ZP and buy it...
    #5 Again, they ARE working on a SA Server...
    #6 They can do what they want. Live with it.
    #7 They do, but just because they don't answer in 5 minutes doesn't mean they don't listen.
    #8 Okay.
    #9 True.
    #10 CrossFire North America has more GP permenant guns then pretty much all of the other versions... Try going to CrossFire China, only about 1/4th of the guns are GP permenant.

#11? Chances are if you have 100 friends, your not keeping up with them. I only have about 10 and I'm perfectly happy.
  • CookieWolf wrote: »
    #1 If you want less hackers, report the ones you see in game.
    #2 Who said the Brazilians wanted their own server? And in case you had not heard, thats what they are currently working on.
    #3 So you want Z8 to make the Xtrap worse? Who cares if your caught in it every once in a while, its still working against real hackers too.
    #4 Gp is perfectly easy to get. If you want guns now, then just get some ZP and buy it...
    #5 Again, they ARE working on a SA Server...
    #6 They can do what they want. Live with it.
    #7 They do, but just because they don't answer in 5 minutes doesn't mean they don't listen.
    #8 Okay.
    #9 True.
    #10 CrossFire North America has more GP permenant guns then pretty much all of the other versions... Try going to CrossFire China, only about 1/4th of the guns are GP permenant.

#11? Chances are if you have 100 friends, your not keeping up with them. I only have about 10 and I'm perfectly happy.

You're clearly stupid X-Trap has nothing to do with hack tool bug.
  • SpO_Oky wrote: »
    Challenge mode with 2 maps from the sounds of it ^.^
    Video PLS!!
This discussion has been closed.