how to make more money and get a free haker game

Comments

• C0t0l wrote: »
    steps:
    1. make at least 1 VIP Server in each region
    2. put a VIP name card in the mall. It will cost 100.000 zp and will be permanent
    3, allow access to vip servers only for the players with vip namecard
    4. erase vip namecard from reported hakers so they should buy vip namecard again if they want so.

Crossfire is a free game and if u get somethink for free you should not complain about it, but if u give real money for a product (special guns, extra exp, etc...) you should use it in good conditions.
    Hakers are idiots who buy VIP hack for 10$ or so and will not give away 70$-80$ to hack on that server especially becouse they did not care who they kill. I once see 2 brothers and one use aimbot and other was fair and he get like 10/40 becouse his brother killed him to. If my brother would use aimbot on me I would beat him up 24 on 7.

i really don't see this working, if you may already noticed that most hackers have ZP. if they would buy hacks then they would buy ZP, its a rip off to me because its pay to play with a hacker?
  • vip players will loose their vip status if thei use hack, and no1 will give 80$ per day only to use hack on vip server when there are 3 more servers in his region
    vip players will loose their vip status if thei use hack, and no1 will give 80$ per day only to use hack on vip server when there are 3 more servers in his region
    Your point is kinda stupid
    All free players will play with hackers so they will be forced to pay
    It will become like some "pay to win" games but it will be "pay to play hack free"
  • it is fair becouse we zp pay for your game. becouse it takes ream money to keep this game going ad that money come from zp users, so it is fair to have haker free server for zp users. you are the stupid one becouse you say that if ypu can't go away from hakers no1 should
  • Not a bad idea. I would go a step further as to say that those who attempt to purchase the VIP without an honor ribbon, will not be able to purchase it. HOWEVER, there are ppl who lose their ribbon because of a investigation... If the investigation is clean and there is no fault, then the person can have his ribbon and VIP ticket back.

I don't think reports from a VIP should have more priority.. The replay system they have now is rather un-organized.

Most likely, many ppl will buy this VIP ticket which will increase profit by a bunch.. 100k zp lets say is 75$. 100 times 75= 7500$. And that's if 100 people buy the ticket. I don't know about you but that amount of money could be split up between whatever z8games wants to use it for and for having better anti-cheat coverage.
    it is fair becouse we zp pay for your game. becouse it takes ream money to keep this game going ad that money come from zp users, so it is fair to have haker free server for zp users. you are the stupid one becouse you say that if ypu can't go away from hakers no1 should
    Not only ZP keeps the game running
    Ads in their site,Metin2 also
    Also it is unfair for all players that can't afford to buy it
    So stop thinking only about yourself selfish person
  • Other thing is... What makes you think that a cheater will waste his time and money to cheat on 1 server? Think of it like that. The current cheater has about 4-6 different servers to choose from. Why would he want to pay more money just to cheat in 1 server?

In any case, my previous statement covers this kinda as to that no one can purchase this VIP unless he/she has their honorable ribbon.
  • Again why would free players must play with all hackers?
    It's a free game
    It will become pay to play because noone wants to play with hackers
  • Not only ZP keeps the game running
    Ads in their site,Metin2 also
    Also it is unfair for all players that can't afford to buy it
    So stop thinking only about yourself selfish person

I know this isn't addressed to me but just to keep the record straight:
    /
    1. I'm not selfish/
    2. What do you think will make more profit? An ad that they have to pay for and create? Or a ticket that allows you access to a private server that has no cheaters.
    3. It is not unfair for players who cannot obtain this. Because z8games will make a big profit on the game from the ticket that they may actually be able to have a better anti-hack program now than ever.
    4. Once the cheater population is down to 10-20%, then we can say that the VIP server will have a different reason.. Wether it be 5% gp boost or 5% exp boost, etc. and maybe even discounts.

If this "private" server kicks off and is over-populated, then those who can't enter it because there's no space will be forced to play in the public servers.
  • vMiami wrote: »
    I know this isn't addressed to me but just to keep the record straight:
    /
    1. I'm not selfish/
    2. What do you think will make more profit? An ad that they have to pay for and create? Or a ticket that allows you access to a private server that has no cheaters.
    3. It is not unfair for players who cannot obtain this. Because z8games will make a big profit on the game from the ticket that they may actually be able to have a better anti-hack program now than ever.
    4. Once the cheater population is down to 10-20%, then we can say that the VIP server will have a different reason.. Wether it be 5% gp boost or 5% exp boost, etc. and maybe even discounts.

If this "private" server kicks off and is over-populated, then those who can't enter it because there's no space will be forced to play in the public servers.
    Seriously I have seen VIP servers in other games and it's exactly what I descibed
    I would really prefer a forumer only server
  • z8 will not make any change unless there is good money for them so this is only solution to get at least 1 haker free server
  • Seriously I have seen VIP servers in other games and it's exactly what I descibed
    I would really prefer a forumer only server

Thing about that, all a person has to do is talk in the forum and they're in.. Cheaters don't mind waiting 5 mins to be eligible for a server. Too low security.

A cheater free server would be the best solution as of now... Hopefully, z8games/g4box if they do apply this suggestion, will use their earned money to deactivate the cheaters. Once that's done, there will be a very small amount of cheaters left, if any.. Which then would make the VIP server practically useless with the exception of discounts and gp/exp +.
  • xXMizuXx wrote: »

i really don't see this working, if you may already noticed that most hackers have ZP. if they would buy hacks then they would buy ZP, its a rip off to me because its pay to play with a hacker?

The idea is, there would be much less hacker in this way, so they can ban hackers quickly. And for those who want to try it, remember they can get hacking code free, but they have to pay to get a new account.

I think $19 is enough for a card, $100 will make everyone to play CoD.
    steps:
    1. make at least 1 VIP Server in each region
    2. put a VIP name card in the mall. It will cost 100.000 zp and will be permanent
    3, allow access to vip servers only for the players with vip namecard
    4. erase vip namecard from reported hakers so they should buy vip namecard again if they want so.

Crossfire is a free game and if u get somethink for free you should not complain about it, but if u give real money for a product (special guns, extra exp, etc...) you should use it in good conditions.
    Hakers are idiots who buy VIP hack for 10$ or so and will not give away 70$-80$ to hack on that server especially becouse they did not care who they kill. I once see 2 brothers and one use aimbot and other was fair and he get like 10/40 becouse his brother killed him to. If my brother would use aimbot on me I would beat him up 24 on 7.
    ...superb, but hackers dont want to play against hackers....they more enjoy to play against legit players....what is point to get Gods powers in world of Gods???
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    The idea is, there would be much less hacker in this way, so they can ban hackers quickly. And for those who want to try it, remember they can get hacking code free, but they have to pay to get a new account.

I think $19 is enough for a card, $100 will make everyone to play CoD.
    the ideea is to make hakers thionk 2 times before hack on VIP server that is why I sugested 80$. No haker will pay 80$ to loose that VIP name card every week
  • This wont work, the thing that nerd hackers want to do, is beat everyone else cause they cant play, but if they play against other hackers, then they wont have an unfair advantage, so they wont join the VIP server. Sry, but this will defenatly not work.
  • just for fun, get an aimbot with a second account and look how the ha.ckers fail then, when youve got a little bit skill

to understand me right: i never did that!
  • This wont work, the thing that nerd hackers want to do, is beat everyone else cause they cant play, but if they play against other hackers, then they wont have an unfair advantage, so they wont join the VIP server. Sry, but this will defenatly not work.

this will work becouse no player will give 80$ per week just to play on VIP server. I don't deny that they will try but if they will loose their vip status every time they hack thei will just give up. 360$ / month only to hack on a specific server? I realy don't think so.
  • Uhm. I dont know about this idea.. still.. Crossfire is a free game.. and a lot of people aren't spending cash on this.. would be kind of unfair to them.. if we have a VIP server.. and VIP server isnt hard to crack either.. if they can make hackz.. so.. idk..
  • also, as what people stated before.. yes.. if you make people spend 80 bucks to get a hack free game.. people would rather play cod for 60 bucks.. z8 wont do this.. cuz they will lose a lot of customers for sure.
  • negative. players who already use zp will get thair vip status and even some regular players would get zp only for this, the rest of the players will play in the free server like now. As long as you can play crossfire for free it will be a free game and it is also fair to offer a better game experience if you pay for it. By the way pls. go and play COD and you will come back screaming and telling us that crossfire is a clean game. COD has more hakers then combat arms noobs, but please feel free to swich to COD and let z8 put a VIP server for us.
  • OR they could just get a better anti-hack.
    That way more people will join and less will leave.
  • this idea don't reduce h4ks ... don't stop it... new players will just join cheater polluted environment ... dead line. 1kb cf patcher will fix it.
  • KissMeArse wrote: »
    OR they could just get a better anti-hack.
    That way more people will join and less will leave.

try to think in the real world not idealistic ok? a better antihack system will cost money and will not produce any income, but with my sugestion we will have a haker free server and z8 will get some more income
    sh1mush1 wrote: »
    this idea don't reduce h4ks ... don't stop it... new players will just join cheater polluted environment ... dead line. 1kb cf patcher will fix it.

it is a polluted environment. we will not have a game with more haker than today but we will have a haker free server. What do you peuple are crying about is not the actually hakers but the fact that some peuple could a haker free game and that is stupid.
    try to think in the real world not idealistic ok? a better antihack system will cost money and will not produce any income, but with my sugestion we will have a haker free server and z8 will get some more income

LOL and you call your idea realistic?

Read your feedback.

They'd get a better income by getting a better anti-hack too.
  • KissMeArse wrote: »
    LOL and you call your idea realistic?

Read your feedback.

They'd get a better income by getting a better anti-hack too.

I don't see your point
  • If I have to pay to play hack free then I'm sorry but no

I can buy CoD with these money twice
    Or any other game I want
    So -Infinity for you
  • I rather pay 70/75€ for CF and play without hackers then spend 70€ with CoD, any of them.

Hey, but that's me... I quit CS and I already tried CoD but I don't really like it..
  • See? there are a lot of player who will pay 80$ for a CF without hakers, and is no reason to we should not have that server only becouse you don't want to pay. That is selfish and stupid and it does not make any sense. It is fair to pay for better game and if z8 will provide us that VIP server without hakers it is fair to pay for it if we want to, without question z8 about their income.
    lol lol lol lol lol

stop spam the reebon for post is out looser