how to make more money and get a free haker game

Comments

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfPOFm_SwSg
    ... 0:29
    C0t0l wrote: »
    Are u stupid? Daning hakers does note resolve hakers problem becouse they just make a new acc. We need something to keep hakers away. If They put a VIP server and rise the level from staff sergent to 1st LT we will have 2 server with very few hakers. I don't say hakers shoudn't be banned but I didn't see a aimboot hakers above 2nd Lt., In 1s LT server and VIP server will be only wallers in worst case
  • Calling mod rex "brainless,******ed and looser" (http://z8scam.blogsp0t.c0m) will not help you get help from the admins.
  • LOL, cf is a good game but not worth 100 bucks FOR SURE.
    Nice idea though, for those willing to pay for it.
  • Maybe this.... How about making it 10$? The only exclusion is that if you do not have a honorable soldier ribbon, you cannot purchase this VIP ticket. And for a paid server should = higher Anti-Cheat protection. Which means if someone is cheating in the VIP server, he/she will be caught and banned automatically instead of this bull that they can get 1000 kills and get away with it.
  • 1st Is not my blog, 2nd I don't see any lie in there, 3rd my ideea will give more money to z8 and a haker free server, 4th I don't expect z8 will do it becouse they don't want their hack selling f****d up
  • C0t0l wrote: »
    steps:
    1. make at least 1 VIP Server in each region
    2. put a VIP name card in the mall. It will cost 100.000 zp and will be permanent
    3, allow access to vip servers only for the players with vip namecard
    4. erase vip namecard from reported hakers so they should buy vip namecard again if they want so.

Crossfire is a free game and if u get somethink for free you should not complain about it, but if u give real money for a product (special guns, extra exp, etc...) you should use it in good conditions.
    Hakers are idiots who buy VIP hack for 10$ or so and will not give away 70$-80$ to hack on that server especially becouse they did not care who they kill. I once see 2 brothers and one use aimbot and other was fair and he get like 10/40 becouse his brother killed him to. If my brother would use aimbot on me I would beat him up 24 on 7.

V.I.P namecard: 35000 zp | Permanent
  • CallMeSoul wrote: »
    Make it so if you have had a total of 100k zp in purchases and surveys you'll get access to the VIP server cuz I'm not payin 100 dollars

^I second this. I've spent $20 on this game and I'll be damned if I spend any more :P

...rest is surveys :3
  • instead the ZP they could put it as BP, since you only got BP earning/buying ZP and the people who spends money on the game can continue spending it on BM/Itens and the server comes like a Bonus for the ZP, and it should be temporary.
  • Xaemius wrote: »
    I like it but maybe instead of paying 100$ for a hack free game there should be a rank req of 2nd LT+ i doubt a hacker will be willing to risk an account that high up

Wrong. Played with two 1st LT's and several 2nd LT's who hacked in the last week alone. Not to mention Tuaca, whose rank is extremely high and still uses wallhack.

Rank limit would only work if you made the Honorable Ribbon a requirement as well.
  • Well its a good ideea but if someone doesn't use any illegal programs and he will be banned because a player doesnt like him and spread rummors about him being hacker ... ouch.
    Best thing at the moment is to play with your clan ... it's more about teamwork in cf than going alone .
  • WeedPound wrote: »
    Well its a good ideea but if someone doesn't use any illegal programs and he will be banned because a player doesnt like him and spread rummors about him being hacker ... ouch.
    Best thing at the moment is to play with your clan ... it's more about teamwork in cf than going alone .

rummors? any hack activity must be prooved with a replay
  • CallMeSoul wrote: »
    Make it so if you have had a total of 100k zp in purchases and surveys you'll get access to the VIP server cuz I'm not payin 100 dollars

Yeahh...same too....100$ pff...100k zp for some VIP server cmon..i have much cupons and crates with that 100k zp...and u will be pushing to buy ZP to get VIP server...But CF IS FREEE GAME....NO WAY
  • all of you will have free server to play so I don't see your point
    See? there are a lot of player who will pay 80$ for a CF without hakers, and is no reason to we should not have that server only becouse you don't want to pay. That is selfish and stupid and it does not make any sense. It is fair to pay for better game and if z8 will provide us that VIP server without hakers it is fair to pay for it if we want to, without question z8 about their income.

stop spam the reebon for post is out looser

Just remember, COD cost about $39.99, CS1.6 cost $19.99, If you can not beat them in price, the idea will end. Because COD provides more feature, while CS is more classic. Both of them might provide same degree of hacker prevention as the future cf-paid. Then $80 price will lead to a fail.
  • 1st author: cotoi (c0t0l), 2nd: u suck.
    1st Is not my blog, 2nd I don't see any lie in there, 3rd my ideea will give more money to z8 and a haker free server, 4th I don't expect z8 will do it becouse they don't want their hack selling f****d up
    there will be hakers yes, but at leas zp players will have a clean server to enjoy their special items

I put like 1200$ untill now in the game so I would pay for 100k zp for a haker free game

I didn't see any zp hack. It is very hard to make a zp hack and you could end up in jail for it. Zp haks mean u still from z8 and they will not like that. And why a haker would even want to enter vip server when there are a lot of free servers?

any god dam hack is stealing from z8 becouse they lose respect like they have benn foreverz8 is getting riped of bye all hacks
  • Wrong. Played with two 1st LT's and several 2nd LT's who hacked in the last week alone. Not to mention Tuaca, whose rank is extremely high and still uses wallhack.

Rank limit would only work if you made the Honorable Ribbon a requirement as well.

that woud not be farrr i lost my "Honorable Ribbon" and i never hack'd so your'e idea is not farrr
    steps:
    1. make at least 1 VIP Server in each region
    2. put a VIP name card in the mall. It will cost 100.000 zp and will be permanent
    3, allow access to vip servers only for the players with vip namecard
    4. erase vip namecard from reported hakers so they should buy vip namecard again if they want so.

Crossfire is a free game and if u get somethink for free you should not complain about it, but if u give real money for a product (special guns, extra exp, etc...) you should use it in good conditions.
    Hakers are idiots who buy VIP hack for 10$ or so and will not give away 70$-80$ to hack on that server especially becouse they did not care who they kill. I once see 2 brothers and one use aimbot and other was fair and he get like 10/40 becouse his brother killed him to. If my brother would use aimbot on me I would beat him up 24 on 7.

Brilliant idea +100. This sure will reduce Hackers in our nob community.
    (Crime doesn't pay!). :D
  • TorQueHQ wrote: »
    1st author: cotoi (c0t0l), 2nd: u suck.

spoke like a true noob. you are useless and you don't interest me.
    As I said before z8 will never do anything to have a haker free game. They will never give us a tool to keep hakers away from our rooms, won't put a VIP server , won't introduce a PC-ID system so hakers could not make new acc, They don't want a haker free game becouse a customer 100% satisfied will not give any more money on new stuff. But they are very good at stilling money and dicriminate players.
  • Just deal with the hackers, try to avoid them.
    you already have a tool: Esc - Enter - Enter (Leave the room).
    This Vip idea will never happen, face it.
    If hackers pays z8 to make their hacks undetectable, that's good for z8, they get the money and we get free servers full of hackers.
    Like many companies they need to get the money first and then make the changes, i mean if you want a hacker free game, it will never happen.
    spoke like a true noob. you are useless and you don't interest me.
    As I said before z8 will never do anything to have a haker free game. They will never give us a tool to keep hakers away from our rooms, won't put a VIP server , won't introduce a PC-ID system so hakers could not make new acc, They don't want a haker free game becouse a customer 100% satisfied will not give any more money on new stuff. But they are very good at stilling money and dicriminate players.
  • TorQueHQ wrote: »
    Just deal with the hackers, try to avoid them.
    you already have a tool: Esc - Enter - Enter (Leave the room).
    This Vip idea will never happen, face it.
    If hackers pays z8 to make their hacks undetectable, that's good for z8, they get the money and we get free servers full of hackers.
    Like many companies they need to get the money first and then make the changes, i mean if you want a hacker free game, it will never happen.

so you are a haker. only a haker said to take no action against them.
  • That's what you say when someone says the truth.
    I'm not supporting hackers and i don't pretend to be one.
    A game it's never perfect, we'll always play with glitchers,wallers,aimboters,noobs and all kind of terms that we know.
    You don't need to blame admins for not supporting you with this idea; they don't have that kind of power. You dont need to keep trying make this work, z8 have this is mind, if they see this like a way to make some money, they will apply this and we'll be very happy.
    so you are a haker. only a haker said to take no action against them.
  • the fact is that z8 is doing nothing to stop hackers. they just ban hakers from time to time and if haker is a zp user he will pe bann only for 7 days, and non zp hakers will only make new acc, but z8 is doing nothing to prevent hakers to enter the game. there are a lot of solutions to this problem but they just wellcome hakers in the game.
  • The only thing is that IF z8games was supporting cheaters, (which I think so as well from time to time) then z8games would make VIP server(s) for those who do not want to play with cheaters. So z8games would be making money both ways...

The fact that they have x-trap to fight the hacks is a joke. A hack detector is a hack detector, and the one they have can't even detect a 1 shot kill cheater or even suspects that a person who gains 1000 kills in one game would possibly be cheating.

z8games don't got much time left to fix this... By summer I'm getting a PS3 and if and when z8games fails yet again to detain cheaters, I'm not even gonna bother with it anymore.
  • vMiami wrote: »
    I'm not even gonna bother with it anymore.
    best decision ever. I won't buy zp anymore unless it is for a VIP server where I can play and HAVE FUN NOT NERVES.
  • Depends on the price of it.
    IDalpiaz wrote: »
    Who'd buy this namecard? ._.