So tired of being kicked

1235»

Comments

• I hate when i get kicked in GM for EX to the ribbon...Omfg...I can't rank if I get kicked all the time...
  • Tell me about it just went 34+-4 and got kicked by 4 legit clans :/
  • Go to ALPHA 7 ,you won't get kick that much,I bet you'll rage
  • namenkoo wrote: »
    Go to ALPHA 7 ,you won't get kick that much,I bet you'll rage

They still kick there was 34/7 in GM.

Unless you mean 1v1 on ship :/
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    They still kick there was 34/7 in GM.

Unless you mean 1v1 on ship :/

Well,GM,not so many people play it other than GI
  • wait so you get like tired when your kicked? Do you fall asleep after they kick you? hahah no I'm just kidding..but seriously do you fall asleep o.O
  • Basically this is how the CF kick system works...

If your good: Kicked
    If your bad: Kicked
    If you ha.ck: Kicked
    If you ha.ck during missions: Not kicked
    If your BR: Kicked
    If you NA in a BR room: Kicked
    If your a high rank (Lt Col Up): Kicked for farming
    If you get a 5k clutch in S&D: Kicked
    If you get a collaterol AWM shot: Kicked

did i miss anything?
  • FBG_Covert wrote: »
    Basically this is how the CF kick system works...

If your good: Kicked
    If your bad: Kicked
    If you ha.ck: Kicked
    If you ha.ck during missions: Not kicked
    If your BR: Kicked
    If you NA in a BR room: Kicked
    If your a high rank (Lt Col Up): Kicked for farming
    If you get a 5k clutch in S&D: Kicked
    If you get a collaterol AWM shot: Kicked

did i miss anything?

If you have high score and they want that ace and make up a sad story just to make you get kicked :Kicked :)
  • Like everyone else isn't... Another useless thread made to waste space on the forums.
  • One_Legend wrote: »
    Like everyone else isn't... Another useless thread made to waste space on the forums.

They should make a thread specifically on the topic of threads QQing about the kick system :/
  • its funny because this is a QQ thread about hating QQers.
  • So tired of being kicked
    LahV wrote: »
    You have two options.

1. Uninstall CF
    2. Live with it. I get called a hacker everyay I take it as a compliment. Just say thank you and move on.

Your exactly right, though I do empathize with him. MY IGN: *Head_*Shot gets kicked a lot too and gets called a hak many times a day, probably like 1000's of other players as well.

What gets frustrating, is trying to complete the daily mission. Some days it takes me hours and hours (no sarcasm) to complete because i can't even complete a game without being kicked :P , sometimes I give up and just play something else. Maybe if they don't change back to DE crates or some other crate reward, then I won't even care about daily mission :P (sorry cf, just a little rib there...hahaha..just playin, don't freeze my account :P)

However in the end, what can you do about it. I can guarentee if they removed the kick system, the uproar of illegible rants on the forums would or could cause a DOS on cf servers...lol

It isn't the kick system that is flawed, it is the mindset of the players that abuse it, don't vote fairly, or in a lot of cases; don't or won't kick (haks for example).

The kick system was in my understanding, created to allow fair play among players and give majority rule the chance to kick hackerz, 2000+ pingers, afkr's and people who are being verbally abusive. Not to be used to kick lower skilled players(because there noobs), so that a team member can take over ACE or to be used to kick someone just because the kicker doesn't like them and wins majority vote to others who swing to his side due to popularity.

In the end, it is us players who have to hold OURSELVES accountable and collectively work together and make the kick system work.
  • Saent wrote: »
    I'm so tired of being kicked whenever I do well or just don't suck in a game. I just got kicked from an Alaska-Elim where I was 9-2 and that was considered hack in round 5? I got kicked from a GM game at 36-6 as GR on round 20 something. I get kicked all day long every day. The last GM I did was 3v3 and all three ran at "the girl with the kriss" and in a line, so I HS all 3. This constituted hack to them too. What's wrong with all these people that all they do is cry hack every time they die? My KDR isn't more than 1.8 tops (kicks included). My long-range skills are atrociously poor. I'm an O.K. ghost. I can't snipe to save my family's life. WTH is wrong with people? Everyone kicks all the damn time now. For anything.

WHAT'S WORSE IS YOUR OWN TEAMMATES ENDORSE THIS BEHAVIOR! They agree or don't even ask.

I have a macro set up that says I have M4-c, AK-s, Kriss, etc, why would I hack? Hack = ban = lose guns = lose real cash.

They still kick me. So tired of it; these nubs ruin a fun, free game that I've invested more money into this year than I have for WoW the last year.

Tired of all the QQ, seriously.

-Saent

i experiences this problem on a daily basis. I like to screenshot the box that says "you have been kicked" last time i checked i had over 750 of these.
  • Prob cuz yu use female character nd well a kriss.

Ps. WoW iz garb, cf = way better
  • aheadsplit wrote: »
    It isn't the kick system that is flawed, it is the mindset of the players that abuse it, don't vote fairly, or in a lot of cases; don't or won't kick (haks for example).

You are right, but the community won't change it's human nature for children to remove competitors if they can, especially if they are better than them.

What would help is having kick vote accommodate for these selfish and ignorant players, by making the threshold higher to kick, so they cannot get what they want, when they want it, but leaving a kick vote where if the right amount of players F11 a hacker they can still get kicked in theory and nobody should want a hacker (although they do sometimes they do).
This discussion has been closed.