So tired of being kicked

I'm so tired of being kicked whenever I do well or just don't suck in a game. I just got kicked from an Alaska-Elim where I was 9-2 and that was considered hack in round 5? I got kicked from a GM game at 36-6 as GR on round 20 something. I get kicked all day long every day. The last GM I did was 3v3 and all three ran at "the girl with the kriss" and in a line, so I HS all 3. This constituted hack to them too. What's wrong with all these people that all they do is cry hack every time they die? My KDR isn't more than 1.8 tops (kicks included). My long-range skills are atrociously poor. I'm an O.K. ghost. I can't snipe to save my family's life. WTH is wrong with people? Everyone kicks all the damn time now. For anything.

WHAT'S WORSE IS YOUR OWN TEAMMATES ENDORSE THIS BEHAVIOR! They agree or don't even ask.

I have a macro set up that says I have M4-c, AK-s, Kriss, etc, why would I hack? Hack = ban = lose guns = lose real cash.

They still kick me. So tired of it; these nubs ruin a fun, free game that I've invested more money into this year than I have for WoW the last year.

Tired of all the QQ, seriously.

-Saent

Comments

This discussion has been closed.