Fallen vs. Reapers Inc.

Comments

• Guess I'm gonna have to keep being an "immature kid"

Ah well it makes me happy :)
  • They wont scrim with us. I'm not gonna say its cause they're scare or not but that actually believe that most if not all of this clan hacks so they believe thats a legitimate excuse to not scrim. Stretched I'd just like to say that I was the one who vote kicked you so if you wanna flame someone in game you know my ign :). The fact that you wanted to make a thread about it is just stupid. Did I post a thread raging because I got kicked from a game full of reapers? No. The only reapers I have respect for anymore are Lozt and klement, for the new reapers since I left I dont know you so I'm sorry. But for the old still there deflate your egos a bit you're not as good as you think you are. TW told me the reason I was kicked because my clans reputation will follow me but thats not the real reason. The real reason is because hes mad I left without speaking with him first but you can blame all of that on Pit being a disrespectful ass. Why dont you guys man up and accept this challenge?
  • wow. are you guys blind? did you not see that tw said the scrim will solve nothing, it's pointless, and it's not gonna happen?
  • This conversation is still going rofl. Most of these posts were off-topic and they became such hypocrits and told me to stay on topic.
  • Purpss wrote: »
    wow. are you guys blind? did you not see that tw said the scrim will solve nothing, it's pointless, and it's not gonna happen?

More long the lines of dodging it. He's afraid he's gonna lose to a bunch of "immature children some which may or may not hack whom forum hoar". I mean if you lost to that I'm sure you'd be butthurt too. I mean cause now not only are they immature but they just proved his clan sucks, they're skills are sub par and now they have bragging rights.

Feels bad man, but funny that he'd even dodge and have an excuse for a public challenge. Good to know that not only does the public know his clan is uneasy skill wise but they're also cowards. GG
  • Why can't we all just get along and be frendz? :( ONE LOVE <3
  • Put someone as spectator and let him LiveStream the match for us....

30473.png
    18450.png
    22355t.gif
    15969t.gif
  • More long the lines of dodging it. He's afraid he's gonna lose to a bunch of "immature children some which may or may not hack whom forum hoar". I mean if you lost to that I'm sure you'd be butthurt too. I mean cause now not only are they immature but they just proved his clan sucks, they're skills are sub par and now they have bragging rights.

Feels bad man, but funny that he'd even dodge and have an excuse for a public challenge. Good to know that not only does the public know his clan is uneasy skill wise but they're also cowards. GG

yes, we are "sub par" thats why we have a 1.66 kdr which is > fallens 1.50 kdr. right?

im pretty sure this ISN'T golf so the higher the "score" the better.

get it?
  • BLxEnvy wrote: »
    LAWL i love it when people think "oh there a gm clan so they suck snd" Im in a gm clan and yet we roll so called snd clans all the time. Just because they are mainly gm does not mean they dont snd. I do both for instance and i excell in gm and i also am above average in snd. Considering i was in sensation aka karma for a year and snd'd all the time. Don't judge a book by its cover.

1) The invisible clan is amazing <3 scrimmed them yesterday

2) I would think GM clans excell in SD matches because it enables them to listen to sounds and pinpoint the exact location.

3) fallen > reapers - be warned, if u dont say no scrub sh1t, reapers will come in with spop armour and m12s
  • 1cLicKedAK wrote: »
    3) fallen > reapers - be warned, if u dont say no scrub sh1t, reapers will come in with spop armour and m12s

i dont get it. you guys act like none of the fallen members ever use spop or armor or m12s.

this whole fuucking thing started because of fallen, and you guys are turning it on us.
    you make it look like we are the ones who started this bull shiit when you know damn well that if you fuucks wernt ego trippin this shiit wouldnt have happened.

now you're begging us to 5v5 you. please break, bella, kb, or any other fallen member in this thread, tell me what a 5v5 will accomplish.

cant think of anything? thats probably because it wont fuucking accomplish anything! now you guys / girl can get off your knees and stop begging because its not gonna happen any time soon.
    i dont get it. you guys act like none of the fallen members ever use spop or armor or m12s.

this whole fuucking thing started because of fallen, and you guys are turning it on us.
    you make it look like we are the ones who started this bull shiit when you know damn well that if you fuucks wernt ego trippin this shiit wouldnt have happened.

now you're begging us to 5v5 you. please break, bella, kb, or any other fallen member in this thread, tell me what a 5v5 will accomplish.

cant think of anything? thats probably because it wont fuucking accomplish anything! now you guys / girl can get off your knees and stop begging because its not gonna happen any time soon.

it would make 1 of you guys shut the hell up, so scrim the damn people and stop dragging it out for freaking forever

wth's the big deal anyway, just ****ing scrim them, its a challenge a challenge was made to be accepted and contested

sounds to me like you're scared to 5v5.
    sounds to me like you're scared to 5v5.
    +1 and second page bump ftw
  • iDoggy wrote: »
    Fallens better. /thread?
    =o...

lol ty ^_^
    1cLicKedAK wrote: »
    1) The invisible clan is amazing <3 scrimmed them yesterday

2) I would think GM clans excell in SD matches because it enables them to listen to sounds and pinpoint the exact location.

I agree with all of the above
    Purpss wrote: »

I use star because Im a girl. Ive used armour from the missions. Never bought it in my life. I hate the m12s. Using that gun and armour is like allowing someone in a GM clan to shovel & armour every match. It's BS and annoying. [ for the GM players who know shovels are for baddies]
    And for the record, I never begged you guys to clan war. Quite frankly I dont even want to do it. Also curtis if you actually paid close attention you would have known this didnt start with us. This allllll started back when some of your members thought mine hack.ed. Trust me I know, I was on skype with the reapers a lot. I played wtih your clan EVERY day. There was no problem with my clan until they thought that. I remember Tim saying "fallen is one of our only ally clans" blah blah blah. Then, some of my clan stalked me in a match and then yeah thats when it began :)

I don't know what a 5v5 will accomplish but I dont see why anyone would pass it up. Most clans would jump on the opportunity to kick a clans ass, especially if they think theyre better than the other.
    But I think its about time this ends and people stfu about it. Especially ones in your clan. We're always in alpha 1 and see things that could instigate a fight. We don't react on it but you can't also tell me that they're not immature. Believe me, I know we can be. It's only a matter of your clan actually admitting they can be too.

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.
    im done

Oh really. It doesn't mean that they can aim rofl. They can just spray and hope for something lucky.
  • bL_ank wrote: »
    Oh really. It doesn't mean that they can aim rofl. They can just spray and hope for something lucky.
    One question

Who are you?
  • One question

Who are you?
    Ikr. Seems to have no clue what he's talking about
  • One question

Who are you?

Someone who GMed far long ago in Pan[TH]erS and I suppose learned from the best.
    Someone who GMed far long ago in Pan[TH]erS and I suppose learned from the best.
    Doubtful .
  • Doubtful .

Orly? Ask some Pan[TH]erS who were in the clan when it was near started. I have SLM on Facebook and he's my proof :P
    Orly? Ask some Pan[TH]erS who were in the clan when it was near started. I have SLM on Facebook and he's my proof :P
    So you were in the clan for a week then?
  • So you were in the clan for a week then?

Nope. Around 4 months.
    Nope. Around 4 months.
    I dont recall any of your names being in panthers, odd.
  • SCRIM SCRIM SCRIM SCRIM SCRIM!!!

MothaFr wrote: »
    So you think a clan war is going to accomplish what? The bottom line is this my friend, regardless of who wins the losing team will rage over pings,weapons, so called armor, hacks, or whatever else could be thought of. On top of all this Fallen has done nothing but time and time again prove their immaturities flaming and raging about us on the forums. Should the result of a clan war swing in your favor, we could guarantee your childish clan to post all kinds of screenies and vids all over the forum, as well as, the net.

You can call cowards, babies, or whatever else you can think of but, I will not contribute to your clan acting like children any more than you already do.

As our rank keeps going down into the 200's yours continues to climb to the 400's. Why you may wonder? This is what you need to figure out for yourselves cause I'm not gonna help you with this.

If it's so important to call yourselves better than us then go right ahead. You already do anyways. If you want to play any of my family you know where to find them. If you get kicked, suck it up like a man. There is nothing you can do to heal wounds but give time to allow healing process to take place. I personally have tried over and over to be civil with you and your clan to no positive results. I have then resorted to flamming just about every one of you who has had the nerve to attack me or my family. I will now resort to the turning my head the other way and acting like you don't even exist. Take it as you wish. I'm done acknowledging the fact that your clan or any of its members even exist. I have been good friends with some of your members only to be burned in the end. Sorry it's not the response you wanted but, as you mature, you will soon realize who is being the bigger man. So with this I wish you all:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm Out!

SOLVES EVERYTHING COWARD, STOP BEING SO NEUROTIC AND ***ING SCRIM
    Purpss wrote: »
    i don't get it. what is a scrim going to accomplish? didn't you read what my fearless clan leader wrote?

a scrim proves who among you are better at crossfire!

and guys, remember, i ring 4 cheap
  • I dont recall any of your names being in panthers, odd.

Rofl. The name was neakyAzn when I was in Pan[TH]erS. Ask SexyPollo is I was in Pan[TH]erS.
  • Trash vs Trash who will win ? Trash of course
  • UreTrashx wrote: »
    Trash vs Trash who will win ? Trash of course
    Try it on your main account, you're a nobody <3
This discussion has been closed.