Temp-Weapon Damage Issue

124»

Comments

• Broken temporary weapons are sometimes good. I saw it on youtube a few times. They completely broke their M16, and it gave them random headshots!! :P It was kinda funny...
  • The_Hobo wrote: »
    Another confirm that CF Devs/Gm's dosn't care bout us , and just our cash.

Cf is an big fuc.king joke

What do you mean!! Come on, don't be unreasonable. They are trying their best to fix the problems, it takes time!! Coding isn't easy at all, and CF is made out of tons of codes... it takes time to find the exploits and so on.
  • The_Hobo wrote: »
    Another confirm that CF Devs/Gm's dosn't care bout us , and just our cash.

Cf is an big fuc.king joke

its all part of the system my friend, hail to the illuminati, where did u go anyway? bart
    JOJI1200 wrote: »
    What do you mean!! Come on, don't be unreasonable. They are trying their best to fix the problems, it takes time!! Coding isn't easy at all, and CF is made out of tons of codes... it takes time to find the exploits and so on.

yea thats great and all but this doesnt help
  • -.-

Ok so think in who much people will let crossfire!
    Crates buying graphic:

\
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \

Imagine IT!

I will not buy any more GP/ZP crates!
  • Can you give us more gp per match then or something?

Those threads in the suggestions spot are never looked upon.
    Especially the next resolution thread... I mean, CMON A YEAR?

And gp rates discussion? More gp plz

If you take out the temp gun thing then give us more gp. Grinding on an fps game that gives you 11gp net worth gain isn't much to go on for each match.
  • This just fails.....instead of taking care of the damn hack outbreak, they "nerf" the game to make us buying more ZeePee
  • JOJI1200 wrote: »
    Fix the problems you say?! FIX THE F*CKING PROBLEMS?! Is this a PROBLEM for them to let people gain a f**king minimum to be able to keep their accounts progressing?! OF COURSE it's a freaking problem! The people are not effing forced to buy ZP anymore! So the moneywh*res don't get their cash!! THIS is what you call a problem?! They are not fixing them problems! THEY ARE MAKING THEM!! Get your sh*t straight!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »

This was an unintended feature and has been fixed. There's really no need to argue the point.

glitches, bugs and heks are unintended, why dont u get cracking on those before this, dont bite off more then u can chew
  • Wow z8 u pretty much just screwed over anyone that doesn't buy zp.

GJ u've lost my respect, which I guess doesn't really matter since all u care about is money.
  • Wow z8 u pretty much just screwed over anyone that doesn't buy zp.

GJ u've lost my respect, which I guess doesn't really matter since all u care about is money.

Yep, and anyone else who says that your post doesn't matter are just ignorant a*holes. You lose one player, they probably don't care. But when you start losing hundreds and thousands of players, pretty soon, all that will be left are the Brazilians. Nothing against them, but do you guys really want to do business with them?
  • Ok I'm closing this up.

The change was applied to the game a month ago. The funny thing is this change is pretty small in the grand scheme of the game, and actually affects farmers more than anything.

If your weapon is broke, and it costs 2500 GP to repair, and you buy a 2000 GP crate to repair it instead, that is not the focus that anyone wants to put on GP or crates. The focus shouldn't buying crates to repair your weapons. The focus should be buying GP crates to extend time on your weapons and get the chance to win a permanent weapon. For the 500 GP difference that the repair cost is, we're not talking the doom and gloom some of your players seem to think.

But as mentioned. It's neither here nor there. The change has been applied to the game.
  • Not to mention this has no affect on the way repairing weapons happened previous. With the exception of temporary weapons.

Your permanent and FREE GP weapons still require the same repair cost and functions as previous.
This discussion has been closed.