Temp-Weapon Damage Issue

Comments

• Snorkiepoo wrote: »
    thats only YOUR perspective
    think about others
    the ones who cant afford to spend money on a game?
    what are they suppose to do now?
    spend money on a game or pay rent :|

dude, its a free ****en video game, you downloaded for free and you play for free.
    Dont wanna spend money on ZP? To bad for you. Suck it up and enjoy the FREE game you downloaded.
  • dude, its a free ****en video game, you downloaded for free and you play for free.
    Dont wanna spend money on ZP? To bad for you. Suck it up and enjoy the FREE game you downloaded.

By your train of thought, they should classify CF as a Demo. Cuz if you don't pay, you don't really see any of the full game's benefits. And even so, the ones that do still get the short end of the stick. Imma see if CF CN followed suit. Would be nice to know if other versions kept it smart.
  • dude, its a free ****en video game, you downloaded for free and you play for free.

your a br am I right?
    or some stupid foreigner that loves annoying people
    hmm maybe you should think and just shut up and leave
  • fresh temp guns = more log in time

I thought it was a nice way to earn gp to keep using temp guns. overall, if you burn through the temp guns you win in the black market, u usually break even money-wise. We all know how long it takes to expire a fresh gun, especially if its a 10k repair gun. This would keep players like myself playing constantly through the 7 day interval to get as much gp as possible. Translation, it kept me playing and coming back into the game. I am sure i'm not alone in the strategy

any thoughts on this?
  • I thought it was a nice way to earn gp to keep using temp guns. overall, if you burn through the temp guns you win in the black market, u usually break even money-wise. We all know how long it takes to expire a fresh gun, especially if its a 10k repair gun. This would keep players like myself playing constantly through the 7 day interval to get as much gp as possible. Translation, it kept me playing and coming back into the game. I am sure i'm not alone in the strategy

any thoughts on this?

its not like z8 cares they just want to ruin this game and infest it with BR's to make money
  • It's not going to change this fast.

List of the things to earn gp now:
    -Do Daily Missions (The dog tag crates haven't changed so it still isn't good/great)
    -Rank up til Staff Sergeant 1.

I think the list is a little bit small..

The only thing that really made sense were the "temp guns"
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    It's not going to change this fast.

List of the things to earn gp now:
    -Do Daily Missions (The dog tag crates haven't changed so it still isn't good/great)
    -Rank up til Staff Sergeant 1.

I think the list is a little bit small..

The only thing that really made sense were the "temp guns"

Daily Missions are an extreme pain, especially when every n00b decides to kick you if your even 60% good. What should take less than 10 minutes to do takes over an hour or more. YaY. So OVERJOYED. For what... 500 gp? And of course a chance for a chance item. lol

Ranking up is also useless because once you have basically your two main guns spent on those rankings, what is there? Nothing.

I agree, temporary weapons were the only method of 'grinding' and heck, sometimes you didn't even get a gun! Your spending 2000gp, for a gun most likely to give you back only 500gp. And if you don't get one, hey, guess what? Your down 1500gp if your lucky a second time. So... Whats the advantage?
  • i totally agree with u my friend.they made wery dumb decision!!! TELL ME WHY SHOULD I PLAY THE GAME NOW,SO HAKERS CAN KILL ME WITH THEIR USAIN BOLT SPEED. and i cant keep my gp from breaking the fckn gun in this lagging game!!!!
  • Kelathe wrote: »
    Daily Missions are an extreme pain, especially when every n00b decides to kick you if your even 60% good. What should take less than 10 minutes to do takes over an hour or more. YaY. So OVERJOYED. For what... 500 gp? And of course a chance for a chance item. lol

Ranking up is also useless because once you have basically your two main guns spent on those rankings, what is there? Nothing.

I agree, temporary weapons were the only method of 'grinding' and heck, sometimes you didn't even get a gun! Your spending 2000gp, for a gun most likely to give you back only 500gp. And if you don't get one, hey, guess what? Your down 1500gp if your lucky a second time. So... Whats the advantage?
    You'd still lose GP.
    I don't see the "great" change of this "fix"

Is this what you ment?:
    Spend 2k gp and get 500 GP back = -1500 Gp and the second time you buy a crate, you may win a temp gun and still lose a lot of GP, but you earn some of the GP back by breaking the gun.
    -2000 + 500 = -1500 - 2000 = -3500 + 2500 = -1000
  • There are things ruinning the game. And you destroy what stills good.
  • beautifull, who's idea was this ? did he ever played CF ?let him tell me why WHY WOULD I REPAIR THE GUN WHEN IT DONT LOSE ACCURACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!__???????. BTW THE BOX COST 2000 GP AND U GET A SPRAY WOOOOW!!! I CAN SPRAY ALL DAY LONG!!
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    You'd still lose GP.
    I don't see the "great" change of this "fix"

Is this what you ment?:
    Spend 2k gp and get 500 GP back = -1500 Gp and the second time you buy a crate, you may win a temp gun and still lose a lot of GP, but you earn some of the GP back by breaking the gun.
    -2000 + 500 = -1500 - 2000 = -3500 + 2500 = -1000

-2000gp on a crate
    50-50% chance of generally getting a weapon (i don't know the ratio, lets say it is for this sake)
    Two things happen, either A, you don't get a weapon or w/e, you gain nothing generally. If you don't win a perm, your basically losing money every time you spin.
    +500 GP for breaking the gun you do actually manage to get through crates. since this isn't guaranteed too have there's a chance of losing more so... Lets check the ratio.

Lets take a 4 crate example here of what the norm is:
    500gp per BM weapon x4 = 1 crate. In ratio your earning only +25% equivalency if you get a weapon EVERY time.
    Chance of missing a weapon out of 4 crates is 2. Meaning about a -3000gp loss overall after breaking said weapons.
  • wow................. (im speach less.. >.<) i liked it the way before... my little way to make some extra money :D ...
  • sG_EDy wrote: »
    Bad update. They gave us a free USP, which was a great thing, but now they do this. Bad.

The Free USP was a means of getting people to "LIKE" CF on Facebook, since Facebook is the most popular web thingy right now. Don't thank Z8 for the free pistol, thank Facebook. I think they were worried when they only had 10,000 likes, so they did this to put themselves on the "map".
  • I say, up the prices of BM crates, but also up the chances of landing better items, ie the perm weaps.
  • Hence, instead of 10 crates costing you 16,000 gp, you would have to spend 24,000 gp, but for instance, you can win guns such as the K1-A, or MP5, or pistols such as the Colt or P228. That way, people will definitely buy more. For ZP crates, up the prices to 16,000 for 10 crates, 2000 per crate, but along with it you may win guns like the K2, or M4A1 REgular, Or the Regular Deagle. Things like that.
  • Just add another reason on top of the pile to go switch to AVA. Go ahead. do it.
  • so greedy.. its not like CF has about a hundred more important bugs. i like how they prioritize their "bugs"
    forcing ppl to buy zp for their guns now.
  • Imo this was a greedy so called "fix". Idc really cause I never used this method to gain GP. Surveys ftw :D! Ok seriously though how is this anywhere near a priority to be put on the "list" or even considered for that matter??? Also I don't see how this is an "unfair" way of earning gp...Just smart strategic money management. Oh well seems pretty obvious to me like Z8 is running out of whtmoney_wave_w_animado.gif and is trying methods to somewhat go unnoticed and cause as little stir up as possible to get all of us to buy zp :). Nice try though.
  • i belive it should be the way it was before not changed. because this is a smart tactic/strategy to use, and some times it is not ganretted to make money sometimes people lose lots and lots of money of BM. and chossing the rite crate is the trick. ( i no which crate gets guns for days better than other crates cuz some crates offer too much spray and other bad stuff)
  • Wait so what ur saying is, everytime we win a temp gun from bm, it will be damaged automactially and we have to repair it before using it the first time??

Really?? are u ... really?? unbelievable
  • Wait so what ur saying is, everytime we win a temp gun from bm, it will be damaged automactially and we have to repair it before using it the first time??

Really?? are u ... really?? unbelievable

what it means is that if you broke a bm temp gun then it expires then you get it again its broken
  • Snorkiepoo wrote: »
    what it means is that if you broke a bm temp gun then it expires then you get it again its broken

Same shet!!!
  • What's the use of buying crates anymore? Half of the incentive is gone!
  • Well, unfortunately I will have to agree with the majority of people.

This was unintended, however the GP earned was pretty useful. And c'mon, 2.500 GP are not that much.

But let's imagine that I had 5 BM temporary guns. 2.500 x 5 = 12.500 GP. It's not that much, is it? You can earn 30.000 GP for the third elite badge, for playing the game. Why aren't we allowed to get another "extra" GP for playing the game aswell?
  • Why are you doing this? This is not a priority. The priority is the patch xD
  • wow. crossfire was never the best game in the world, but i didnt mind the ha,ckers, the F'ed up censorship that blocks the word ha.ckers, the glitches and the no reg, but this is like a new low, even for you guys, i dont use that method to gain extra gp becasue im to lazy, but if i buy a crate and get a random weapon that i didnt own to try it out, i dont wanna F'IN REPAIR IT BEFORE I USE IT. seriously do u gm's or developers even play this game? it's freaking shat,
    i can only imagine what happened when you guys had a meeting for this "more and more people are quiting cf becasue of all the hacks, glitches and regs and bugs in general,but hey i bet making it harder to earn money so that they can use less guns will solve the problem".
    i fear the next patch now, what are you gunna do next? make all the guns temp? delete some maps? make this a p2p game? who knows? cause clearly you guys dont think things through before you *** around wif the game(yea i know im being mean but this is really stupid shat, dont u guys have better things to do?)
  • Ok i'll accept it... but know... you just pierced the heart of the bm...
  • Another confirm that CF Devs/Gm's dosn't care bout us , and just our cash.

Cf is an big fuc.king joke
This discussion has been closed.