Follow CF On Facebook! Get the USP Handgun FREE!

Comments

• [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    This wasn't rushed. It has worked for all our tests.

There may be something with Facebook privacy or application settings that we're not aware of that we need to make sure everyone else is aware of.

For example, the person who claimed their gun and his brother who couldn't.

Then explain other people logging into FB with the CF add-on thingy who can`t get the code. It`s not FB`s problem. There would of been a message saying some sort of "privacy problem".
    It`s CF responsibility to make sure event like these WOULD work FOR ALL. Either you didn`t talk with FB or something but I hope a fix will be soon.
  • how do you allow pop ups....? my is in chinese version ARG>.< but tell me what 2 click in english to allow popups so i can try 2 fingure out what it is in chinese THX!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    This wasn't rushed. It has worked for all our tests.

There may be something with Facebook privacy or application settings that we're not aware of that we need to make sure everyone else is aware of.

For example, the person who claimed their gun and his brother who couldn't.

Im sorry about saying this Saidin but i have to do it...
    thats a big lie,this is not the first time CF has an error with an event, it happens with patches like the August one,

you guys had the chance to make a REDEEM CODE and post it to the forums knowing it wouldn't have an error at CrossFire's Redeem page...
    but no you didn't...
    should i say that was Actually rushed? i guess it was you guys had the chance to change the event...
    and why do you guys have a Redeem page...
    we barely have a chance to use it, i have used it only like 2 times :
    - Event with a Redeem code giveaway (500 GP)
    - Event of being ace of the match in a room against any MOD (5.000 GP,won 2 times)
  • OMG, i was so happy i was gonna get a free usp.
    GREAT, it didnt work..
    It says connect to facebook, Im already conected and my browser allows pop-ups
    WDF
  • I tried Mozilla Firefox -> the popup doesnt even appear (although I allowed popups and deactivated adblock)
    IE -> popup appears, I typed ID and PW and pressed login -> popup disappears -> nothing happened
    :(
  • MaxAttack wrote: »
    He cant's he is fixing the problem with devs and a lot of ppl more...
    obviously they are breaking their brains to fix the problem...

Oh guys see the positive side...
    Wait! there's no positive side about an Event with a huge bug...

WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP. Omfg i'm getting more ****ed looking at your stupid ****ing multiple replys than the issue its self.

Alot of people are having this problem,including my self just stop flooding the thread with your useless piece of **** 10 year old kid crying because you don't have something,get over your self.
  • NoPantsGuy wrote: »
    OMG, i was so happy i was gonna get a free usp.
    GREAT, it didnt work..
    It says connect to facebook, Im already conected and my browser allows pop-ups
    WDF

same trouble as u man. i feel ur pain >.< .. -.-` i bet lots of other ppl r stuck here 2... :(
  • Already did a test and this were results:

Opera: Work 100%
    Chrome: Work 89%
    IE: Work 100%
    Safari: Dont work 21%
    Firefox: Work 73%

Soo the fault is of PC's. Try use other computer.I tried in all my pcs and friend pcs xD.
  • MisterOwl wrote: »
    WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP. Omfg i'm getting more ****ed looking at your stupid ****ing multiple replys than the issue its self.

Alot of people are having this problem,including my self just stop flooding the thread with your useless piece of **** 10 year old kid crying because you don't have something,get over your self.

i agree.
    its a FREE gun.So relax and think you even had a channce to win it!)
    btw I believe in Saidin)So I hope tomorow we will have our USP's)
    gl Saidin!

Flooding? pfft a lot of people needs this error to be fixed, at least i gave an idea :
    "Make a Redeem code to get the USP"
    i don't see you giving any idea to fix this problem,you can insult me a lot but i wont stop saying this idea,because maybe it could help a lot of people, so if im posting useless things here just think if you are helping this situation by insulting another user...
  • ucalled911 wrote: »
    i have a question: is it permenent then?

Yeah it is.
    i have a question: is it permenent then?

YES!
    msg2shrt
  • IDK if the REDEEM button worked. o.o

Imma go home and check. :D
  • Thanks! :)
    This is a nice little girft, played about 5 minutes with it, .. not good for TDM + players with Scars and Xm8s . xD
  • Some ppl have a anti spam so do this:
    http://www.upenn.edu/computing/help/doc/browser/popup.html
    Hope i help.

Well it does, it says how to allow some pop ups in a some Navigators thnx for your post.
    Flooding? pfft a lot of people needs this error to be fixed, at least i gave an idea :
    "Make a Redeem code to get the USP"
    i don't see you giving any idea to fix this problem,you can insult me a lot but i wont stop saying this idea,because maybe it could help a lot of people, so if im posting useless things here just think if you are helping this situation by insulting another user...

Don't even get me started lol,so many other people have said that. With your constant ''omg its still no work *sad face*'' ****. people won't be able to see a post about a fix someone had,because there is a multiple multiple posts being filled in.

So kid hush,you'd get banned on any other forum for spam.
  • after i typed my user name and password facebook dosen't pop up.. and im alrdy a fan of CF on FB do i just get it instanly?
    Im sorry about saying this Saidin but i have to do it...
    thats a big lie,this is not the first time CF has an error with an event, it happens with patches like the August one,

you guys had the chance to make a REDEEM CODE and post it to the forums knowing it wouldn't have an error at CrossFire's Redeem page...
    but no you didn't...
    should i say that was Actually rushed? i guess it was you guys had the chance to change the event...
    and why do you guys have a Redeem page...
    we barely have a chance to use it, i have used it only like 2 times :
    - Event with a Redeem code giveaway (500 GP)
    - Event of being ace of the match in a room against any MOD (5.000 GP,won 2 times)

YOU ***ing act as if you're paying him to give you this gun!! the freaking game is for free!!! and they're GIVING YOU A FREE ITEM!! Just stop scolding and let them fix he damn problem!
    Well it does, it says how to allow some pop ups in a some Navigators thnx for your post.

Well thank you. But thatdont have all Browsers xD
    Don't even get me started lol,so many other people have said that. With your constant ''omg its still no work *sad face*'' ****. people won't be able to see a post about a fix someone had,because there is a multiple multiple posts being filled in.

So kid hush,you'd get banned on any other forum for spam.

Aaaaaaaw so Im the only guy Complaining about this Issue? no Im not....
    Im still giving a freaking idea and im posting about which thing works and which does not,
    a lot of people is still trying to get the USP with some things that might help or not you are just flooding this thread to insult an user? pfft what a lamer,get you started? is this a Fight? pfft kid,this is FORUMS.
  • Now how the hell do I enable cookies...

No, not the damn snack.
  • DeOriginz wrote: »
    Now how the hell do I enable cookies...

No, not the damn snack.

What browser? Use CCleaner if you have it.
    after i typed my user name and password facebook dosen't pop up.. and im alrdy a fan of CF on FB do i just get it instanly?
    Thats the error,you have to click connect at the Event page then log into your FB account and then you could click REDEEM,after that you would have your USP,try Allowing pop ups with your Browser,or using CCleaner to delete some cookies and caches...
    YOU ***ing act as if you're paying him to give you this gun!! the freaking game is for free!!! and they're GIVING YOU A FREE ITEM!! Just stop scolding and let them fix he damn problem!
    well i don't,but a lot of people pays to get ZP...
    they are already fixing the freaking problem and a lot of people just keeps posting about how to allow Pop Ups with the navigators :

-Mozilla Firefox :
    Firefox 3.x (Windows/Mac OS)

Open Firefox, then go to the web page that you want to allow pop-ups.
    In Firefox's URL window, highlight the entire web address of the current page, then choose the Copy command from the Edit menu.
    Select Options... from the Tools menu (Windows) or Preferences... from the Firefox menu (Mac OS). The Options (Windows) or variable (Mac OS) dialog box displays.
    In the top panel of the dialog box, click on the Content icon to display the Content dialog box.
    On the Content dialog box, ensure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is selected, then click the adjacent Exceptions... button.
    Right-click or control-click in the Address of web site: field, choose Paste from the dropdown menu, then click the Allow button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.

-Safari :
    Safari 4.0.x (Mac OS)

From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
    To block pop-ups once again, check Block Pop-Up Windows in the Safari menu. You can use a keyboard shortcut: [command key]-K.

-Internet Explorer
    Internet Explorer 7.0 & 8.0 (Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1/SP2)

Open Internet Explorer, then go to the web page that you want to allow pop-ups.
    In Internet Explorer's Address field, highlight the entire web address of the current page, then right-click and choose the Copy command.
    From the Tools menu, select Pop-up Blocker → Pop-up Blocker Settings The Pop-up Blocker Settings dialog box opens.
    Right-click in the Address of website to allow: field, then choose Paste.
    Aaaaaaaw so Im the only guy Complaining about this Issue? no Im not....
    Im still giving a freaking idea and im posting about which thing works and which does not,
    a lot of people is still trying to get the USP with some things that might help or not you are just flooding this thread to insult an user? pfft what a lamer,get you started? is this a Fight? pfft kid,this is FORUMS.

Please learn proper english before you try to insult me moron lol.
  • What browser? Use CCleaner if you have it.
    Mozilla Firefox. And I already tried it like 5 times.
  • this is crazy no matter what i do i cant get to the acess page and is it possible to get the link to the redeem page so i can use it cuz im already a fan?
This discussion has been closed.