Useless BM +IS Guns!

which guns do u think are total useless and not worth to buy?

first to blackmarket:
>>X-Mas AWM <<i dont like the skin...its not the zp worth get a normal one from the IS
>>>Ak Scope<<<< what the hell rusher with scope?? no one use this scope
get instead ak silver .same stats , u can get it woth no luck ;)
>>Ak Knife<< what the ****!? who needs that? if u have skills u can use your knive axe or shovel instead of exchange coupons. get the kriss its better than ak knife
>>Winchester<< - it sux so badly, that weapon cant hit. Fail
>>m16 camo<< what the fuqQ is that? m16 with scope?! lol fail isnt not the money worth
>>PsG-Red dragon<< lol nice 10 more bullets but why? u can win normal psg in gp bm.., but u better get a awm instead for 1 hit kill
>>gold guns<< are just for good looking and to get more ladys ;P ok the gold ak and m4 got 8 more bullets .. but the most ppl reload after 1 kill so why not exchange coupons for m4 custom or an normal m4?
so u dont need to spent your coupons for that

IS Guns:

>>colt.<<high recoil who needs colts or other guns when u can get a deagle (camo) or anaconda?
>>glock.<< how often u have to hit to kill someone? get deagle camo ull be happier with it trust me!
>>Dragunov<<..its not 1 hit lol get awm instead or use your m700 skills ;)
all other guns are okay
im not rlly sure about the p90 sometimes its good for hs sometimes not.. that gun have much bullets but u can die faster as u want .. so i wouldnt use it..

ps: dont list uzi, its Pro if u can handle it! Headshot style :)

Comments

• each gun has its own advantages and also disadvantages, be more objective please!
  • ah then tell me how do you rush with ak scope? when u use scope , maybe you'll be death before u can aim them with the zoom :O
    in my eyes the ak silver is a better option ;)
    every gun is good yes. but not every gun is it worth just for a scope or something what u dont need
    you use more the scope from an aug as an scope of ak right?
    just wanna help ppl.
    i dont ment it bad ^^
    i wanna help ppl safe money xD
  • If you own with the UZI, picking up any other gun should be fine, so you shouldn't have to QQ. With the RD, I've seen good players squeeze off the second shot before an AWMer could react anyways - it's fast / auto + 10 shot clip - big advantages in some situations. Gold guns have more ammo, which is not a disadvantage - reloading after a kill is often a bad habit I have, and in most cases not beneficial. Don't try shooting the Winnie in midair, unless you expect a midair noscope with an AWM to bring you a satisfactory result. A player will not be always able to find close-range situations with an AK Scope, and 1-shotting is actually the correct strat when using an AK. The AUG-style scope is actually good for 1-shotting IMO, so it works.

EDIT: your previous post seems to suggest you thinking a scoped weapon should be always scoped in. A rifle with scope is not a sniper. You don't rush scoped in. But a scope is always helpful to be more competent long range. AK Scope is an AK with a scope - it's a bonus, not a disadvantage. If you spend on a FTP game, you should have money anyways. Comparing AK Scope to AUG? The AK has the mid & short range advantage - spray and burst. The AK does ridiculous damage per shot, meaning even long range you will be able to kill. Identical scopes; one has more recoil to control but higher damage.
  • whole guide fail,you just hate the weapons you cant use them/not good with them XD

Xmas Awm:its an perm AWm with 10 bullets that you can win it fastert han winning coupons and exchange them for awm camo..
    Ak scope:have you seen their users that they dont use scope? haha
    Ak knife:its good for ghost mode,noob,ive played with it,and the ghosts mostly leave you alone
    Winchester is 1 hit-1 hs,its a "sniper" without a scope on it,you just have to be good at aiming and not spray and pray like a noob
    M16S:there is alot of players out there who preffere to use their m16's sometimes,why not a camo skin one,with a scope on it and 5 more bullets?
    ">>PsG-Red dragon<< lol nice 10 more bullets"<Fail,15 bullets? =))
    as someone said,90% from the Awm users cant handle that gun,i own with it on alaska(5 bulets one,not the 10,and not your imaginary 15 bullets)
    ">>gold guns<< are just for good looking"agree so far,"to get more ladys"what/ you say its for ladyes or to atract ladyes?(lol)

Colt:better get p228,can own a deagle or anaconda user if the player is pro(i saw that)
    Glock:lol,i hate it
    Dragunov:yes and no
    P90 is good for ghost if you really dont spray and pray,just deliver a 20 rounds on the ghosts chests up to the head,and you will live another few seconds XD
  • XSkiLLeD wrote: »
    ah then tell me how do you rush with ak scope? when u use scope , maybe you'll be death before u can aim them with the zoom :O
    in my eyes the ak silver is a better option ;)
    every gun is good yes. but not every gun is it worth just for a scope or something what u dont need
    you use more the scope from an aug as an scope of ak right?
    just wanna help ppl.
    i dont ment it bad ^^
    i wanna help ppl safe money xD

u become so fking anoing
  • Really. Sounds like someone doesn't have any ZP.
  • X-Mas AWM - basically a perm awm-c without the need for coupons, yes the skins a lil childish but oh well
    Ak Scope - its for longe range and upclose, scope when far away and do the usual when closer :P
    Ak Knife - ghost mode gun, personally want it myself :)
    Winchester - is difficult but can be pretty good and it is fun to use :D
    m16 camo - looks sick imo and the m16 isnt as bad as everyone thinks it is
    PsG-Red dragon - for good snipers who aim instead of shoot at you :P
    gold guns - flashy but the extra ammo does help
    colt, glock - never used em so not a clue :P
    Dragunov - basicly a psg thats a lil slower but looks awesome :) and it does fire a fraction quicker than awm so if you can headshot well then it can and will beat the awm
    P90 - again, a ghost mode gun although it is useful in the close-quarters maps
  • Lol i had 300.000 zp so dont tell i dont have any XD
    but im not a lucker as you all :P
    gp: i have deagle camo, aug camo, tommy
    wants: anaconda adv, m16 c and winchester not need jet. xD
    zp with coupons: kriss and m4c

if i know im lucky i try ak scope but i dont much crates on it
    maybe in the next patch better guns come out for black market^^
  • Christmas AWM has +5 bullets and is permanent.
    Can be won in crates.
    AWM-camo can't be won in crates, only cupons. Expensive.

Also: With an AWM-x, you get to tell people to suck your candycane.
  • LOL!!! XD omg

the "normal" awm is good too its only 5 bullets, but u can reload after wall etc or use fast deagle <3;)
    so i dont need the xmas awm
    the awm camo is cool but yeah its expensive for coupons
    ak knife only for ghost mod good Hmmm .. if u play gm much u can buy it
    otherside lets wait for the next big patch hehe
    i saw theres an an94 scope and an m4 crystal in blackmarket
    which guns do u think are total useless and not worth to buy?

first to blackmarket:
    >>X-Mas AWM <<i dont like the skin...its not the zp worth get a normal one from the IS
    >>Ak Knife<< what the ****!? who needs that? if u have skills u can use your knive axe or shovel instead of exchange coupons. get the kriss its better than ak knife
    >>Winchester<< - it sux so badly, that weapon cant hit. Fail
    >>m16 camo<< what the fuqQ is that? m16 with scope?! lol fail isnt not the money worth
    >>PsG-Red dragon<< lol nice 10 more bullets but why? u can win normal psg in gp bm.., but u better get a awm instead for 1 hit kill
    >>gold guns<< are just for good looking and to get more ladys ;P ok the gold ak and m4 got 8 more bullets .. but the most ppl reload after 1 kill so why not exchange coupons for m4 custom or an normal m4?
    so u dont need to spent your coupons for that

IS Guns:

>>colt.<<high recoil who needs colts or other guns when u can get a deagle (camo) or anaconda?
    >>glock.<< how often u have to hit to kill someone? get deagle camo ull be happier with it trust me!
    >>Dragunov<<..its not 1 hit lol get awm instead or use your m700 skills ;)
    all other guns are okay
    im not rlly sure about the p90 sometimes its good for hs sometimes not.. that gun have much bullets but u can die faster as u want .. so i wouldnt use it..

ps: dont list uzi, its Pro if u can handle it! Headshot style :)

1. AWM-X - You dude don't have a clue about quickscoping/noscoping right? 10 Bullets = 10 Kills. Bite on this.
    2. AK-47-S - I personally am a BIG AK HATER. But the scope DOES help. Let's play a game, I take AWM and see if you will whine about the lack of scope on your AK than?
    3. AK-Knife - GM gun. I can BH in all directions, but like a smart dude here said, DON'T GET CLOSE to someone having this thing. And something says I'm WAY better ghost than you are.
    4. Winchester - Ever heard about "Instagib"? This is one. One shot, one kill. Can't use it? Get OVER it.
    5. M16S-C - Right? You know that I do better with an M16 than most of other guns? If you can't use M16 since you're playing, well you're a failer. Get back to your Kriss-Spray-*******-Kill whatever.
    6. PSG-1-RD - Do you know FireAgle or LolliRanger? Ask them to own you hard, you'll see what this gun can do.
    7. Gold - More Bullets. A little different stats. Not idispensable, not useless.
    8. Colt1911 - It's the first time I ALMOST agree with you. This thing is almost identical to p228, exept difference in bullets. Better get an p228 you'll say, well, try to kill someone from an actual DISTANCE with a p228. Now about anaconda and deagle, those two cost as much as a rifle, I don't have any problem with this (Myself have two deagles and two camo ones and even an anaconda). Plus, Anaconda is WORTHLESS at distance shooting and is SLOW. I prefer a Colt than an anaconda. Period.
    9. Glock - This is like an M9, exept it's NOT cheap.
    10. SVDragunov - Kid, it DOES one hit kill. Wanna try? My IGN is EmoFX. Get to me WHENEVER you want. You'll make a great free kill for my Dragunov.
    11. P90 - This is a mini M60. 'nuff said.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    If you own with the UZI, picking up any other gun should be fine, so you shouldn't have to QQ. With the RD, I've seen good players squeeze off the second shot before an AWMer could react anyways - it's fast / auto + 10 shot clip - big advantages in some situations. Gold guns have more ammo, which is not a disadvantage - reloading after a kill is often a bad habit I have, and in most cases not beneficial. Don't try shooting the Winnie in midair, unless you expect a midair noscope with an AWM to bring you a satisfactory result. A player will not be always able to find close-range situations with an AK Scope, and 1-shotting is actually the correct strat when using an AK. The AUG-style scope is actually good for 1-shotting IMO, so it works.

EDIT: your previous post seems to suggest you thinking a scoped weapon should be always scoped in. A rifle with scope is not a sniper. You don't rush scoped in. But a scope is always helpful to be more competent long range. AK Scope is an AK with a scope - it's a bonus, not a disadvantage. If you spend on a FTP game, you should have money anyways. Comparing AK Scope to AUG? The AK has the mid & short range advantage - spray and burst. The AK does ridiculous damage per shot, meaning even long range you will be able to kill. Identical scopes; one has more recoil to control but higher damage.

I agree with the Psg-1 RD,i used it one time from a friend,its really fast and if u are trained with psg,you can 1 shot kill with it too.
    LOL!!! XD omg

the "normal" awm is good too its only 5 bullets, but u can reload after wall etc or use fast deagle <3;)
    so i dont need the xmas awm
    the awm camo is cool but yeah its expensive for coupons
    ak knife only for ghost mod good Hmmm .. if u play gm much u can buy it
    otherside lets wait for the next big patch hehe
    i saw theres an an94 scope and an m4 crystal in blackmarket
    10 > 5. Easy math.

AWM-x wins.
  • X-Mas AWM is incredibly ugly even if it hed 20 bullets i would use normal one
    all that x-mas skins are pathetic and basicly it is sick!
    you put x-mas skins on a weapon?!
    jeee "hapy christmas bam bam die you shi.!"
    make some better skins not this
  • which guns do u think are total useless and not worth to buy?

first to blackmarket:

you have just 0 skills
    look you say the best AK (Ak-47Scope ) is just a rusher gun and you say the scope is not used ,then why i use it ? i have this gun and it owns all others i have a lover Sensibility in the Zoom so i can aim for head faster and better. it have other Recoil as the other ak´s if you try someothers you will see that

to the AK-47Knife ,who need it? i pretty sure every one or every Ak User (for what get WInchester all say because its good for Collection) so let the others collect what they want and the Knife owns all GM Maps Ghost have 0 chance and you say that the peopel should use ther AXE+SHOVEL skills, what are you talking witch skills? shovel lagger noobs and Axe 1 hit noobs

so you still fail by Ak discribe

RSCHOLOKOV
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    you have just 0 skills
    look you say the best AK (Ak-47Scope ) is just a rusher gun and you say the scope is not used ,then why i use it ? i have this gun and it owns all others i have a lover Sensibility in the Zoom so i can aim for head faster and better. it have other Recoil as the other ak´s if you try someothers you will see that

to the AK-47Knife ,who need it? i pretty sure every one or every Ak User (for what get WInchester all say because its good for Collection) so let the others collect what they want and the Knife owns all GM Maps Ghost have 0 chance and you say that the peopel should use ther AXE+SHOVEL skills, what are you talking witch skills? shovel lagger noobs and Axe 1 hit noobs

so you still fail by Ak discribe

RSCHOLOKOV
    A little something. AK Knife one shot knifes too. So yeah, you're also considered a one shot noob than? Funny...
  • Who doesnt mind when a ghost is right on top of you in GM. To just right click and their dead. Plus its fun to bring to a pub or clan war and sneak our and kill one.
  • EMOxCORE wrote: »
    A little something. AK Knife one shot knifes too. So yeah, you're also considered a one shot noob than? Funny...

First of all i post for about the ak´s
    2nd no you not a noob if 5 Noob shovlers attack you ,you are to havy to jump away
    3rd as GR its not your Quest to knife ghosts you shoot them
    4th i´m sure nobody buy ak-47+bajonet to run in GM im sure its a RescueBreak if you have no ammo or need to reload you just stick them and dont forget he need time to use the Knife he pull it back and with all his power in the Enemy

so no you are not the Noob because with weapons you are always Heavier as with knife+axe+shovel+katana and the other stuff

RSCHOLOKOV
  • >>X-Mas AWM <<i agree. awm-camo wanabe
    >>>Ak Scope<<<< I own this gun. i love it. i use the scope when countersniping. bet you never used this gun. ak-silver is nice too i suppose
    >>Ak Knife<< possibly the funnest rifle in the game. it has a knife AND bullets dude use it before you complain
    >>Winchester<< -sucks. badly.
    >>m16 camo<< m16 is an okay gun. but this is a m4a1c wannabe
    >>PsG-Red dragon<<i agree. totally pointless. but unlike the psg in gp BM, it's perm.
    >>gold guns<< ak-gold is a beast. m4-gold is a beast. DE-gold is okay. anything i miss? xm8-gold seems promising

IS Guns:

>>colt.<< should've compared to p228 since they're the same price. DE and conda is too good to compare
    >>glock.<< get a DEC? gosh man you think everyone is lucky or something -_- it's fun in rookie channel cuz EVERYONE has a glock x-mas
    >>Dragunov<<i agree. though when people take the AWM in crossroads, this gun works
    all other guns are okay
    im not rlly sure about the p90 - really good. it's the SMG for pros (along with UZI)

i edited to my liking