Checkmate open and looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I'm so sorry you feel that way yes we are SO big i need some help

so please help me understand why you want this thred closed lol

please please dont get upset when a clan leader is asking for some support for his clan. Yes we are so big we need 2 but thats how it is and we are still growing so why would you want to stop some one from an AWESOME chance to JOIN CheckMate and What is wrong with asking for help from tallented players>>>>>> Oh now i know why it's your clan that's lost a few well i'm sorry maybe they will not like it here and go back?? not sure though!

So to all that read this post YES we are open PLEASE APPLY TO BROVO IF YOU REALLY WANT IN CHECKMATE THERE YOU WILL SPEND 2 WEEKS AND DURING YOUR PROBATION WE WILL INTERGRATE YOU INTO A CELL AND CheckMate GOOD LUCK
  • New clan leaders save your ZP use your leadership skills in CheckMate

Please give this some thought take your men and JOIN BROVO a recruiting Clan For CheckMate there you and your team will get set up in Checkmates vent and website forums and after you 2 week probation and your team is set up you and your men will cross over to CheckMate!!!

I'm looking for a player with LT or better exp! who understands vent as we have to we have so many members and a simple websit that affords us to save our $$$$$ so we can help out less forturnate members anyway check us out pls

APPLY TO BROVO 1st

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • well done and thanks for helping us keep this thread going
    please close this topic,this is a game community not a bussiness community-also the crossfire community know very well about the past of your clan to concern hackusation(beside there still many of your clan still used them).however stop posted and mod need to close this thread - one again-this is crossfire game community - not a employee recruited.

please see below to my reply thanks
  • i love the hate. keep it coming guys we'll cya in WOGL
  • Looo***k

Hey guys i love the Checkmate clan it is awesome!!!!! I like all the members i like to spend time with all of them to Checkmates a chillin cool clan bros
  • Hello Clan Leaders and or clan LT's this message is for you!!!

Hello Future Clan Leaders and or clan LT's this message is for you!!!

Yes it's true we are a well funded Clan and Yes I do help all my members in Clan CheckMate with ZP and yes I give every one a chance!

However there is something YOU may not know and that is EVERY member has earned their right to be in CheckMate and EVERY member has earned his or hers ZP or Clan Bank Items. although I do help out YOU all need to know that every LT and member that can has graciously donated huge amounts of ZP to our Clan bank monthly! Do you know why? It's because they ALL have bought in to that we as a team will support those less fortunate in our family so they will have the same opportunity to level the playing field when in battle!

So when our Clan bank has over 100,000 Zp's in it or every player has 50% EXP or every gun Too many from out side our clan complain that we are "spoiled, use this forum for other then recruiting omg and just about anything else that can diminish the true nature of what is really happening here and that is "WE ARE FAMILY" and support every member of CheckMate to the best of our ability. I'm so very proud of every member of this clan but more so the LEADERSHIP hats off to you all for truly making this an outstanding place to come and enjoy each and every one's unique personality.

So before you start a clan or maybe your at a dead end in one? Please think this one over "I'm looking for leadership, communication skills, Quick to think not to react, Understands the 10 principals of leadership". If this YOU then come to CheckMate APPLY TO OUR FILLER CLAN BROVO here you will enjoy a 2 week probation and a chance to show your stuff! NO not skill but leadership by recruiting for your Cell (a Clan with in a Clan) once your team is assembled and purged by BROVO (Clean Bill of health so to speak) You will be welcomed with open arms and supported to the max because if your in CheckMate you have earned it!

You may contact me at our website (simple but an effective means of communicating) www.clancheckmate.ca or you can send me an Email at chessmastr@live.ca

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • BlueAces wrote: »
    I like playing chess :0
    Idem.
    Its nerdish.
  • Hello Future Clan Leaders and or clan LT's this message is for you!!!

Yes it's true we are a well funded Clan and Yes I do help all my members in Clan CheckMate with ZP and yes I give every one a chance!

However there is something YOU may not know and that is EVERY member has earned their right to be in CheckMate and EVERY member has earned his or hers ZP or Clan Bank Items. although I do help out YOU all need to know that every LT and member that can has graciously donated huge amounts of ZP to our Clan bank monthly! Do you know why? It's because they ALL have bought in to that we as a team will support those less fortunate in our family so they will have the same opportunity to level the playing field when in battle!

So when our Clan bank has over 100,000 Zp's in it or every player has 50% EXP or every gun Too many from out side our clan complain that we are "spoiled, use this forum for other then recruiting omg and just about anything else that can diminish the true nature of what is really happening here and that is "WE ARE FAMILY" and support every member of CheckMate to the best of our ability. I'm so very proud of every member of this clan but more so the LEADERSHIP hats off to you all for truly making this an outstanding place to come and enjoy each and every one's unique personality.

So before you start a clan or maybe your at a dead end in one? Please think this one over "I'm looking for leadership, communication skills, Quick to think not to react, Understands the 10 principals of leadership". If this YOU then come to CheckMate APPLY TO OUR FILLER CLAN BROVO here you will enjoy a 2 week probation and a chance to show your stuff! NO not skill but leadership by recruiting for your Cell (a Clan with in a Clan) once your team is assembled and purged by BROVO (Clean Bill of health so to speak) You will be welcomed with open arms and supported to the max because if your in CheckMate you have earned it!

You may contact me at our website (simple but an effective means of communicating) www.clancheckmate.ca or you can send me an Email at chessmastr@live.ca

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • Hello all yes we are still looking for EXP' clan LT's

So if you think your a leader and are well organised please apply to our filler clan BROVO there you will be given the tools to show ME your stuff!

a) recruit for your cell
    b) set up your team in our vent
    c) manage and set your team in our website
    d) command and control your team in scrims with CheckMate

If this is you and you feel you have the right stuff please apply to BROVO and in your application PLEASE mention your here for the LT pos so i can start you off thanks and Good Luck!

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • @ Jin. That's a fail Hex edit..
    We already know that replay is editted. A Replay doesn't show what Blood2Run saw. It shows his perspective in your screen. If you got a Growler of him hacking, that would be diff.
    Really, You think hackusating 6 is cool? Check out 1:00 in Jin's "CineMax". He's prescoping at noone and prenading the air. Just cause you take like 10 Replays and take the ones where he owns and put them together, doesn't mean jack. Give us a regular .cfr file and we'll see if he hacks or not.
  • Wow making a thread to flame yourself....i like it
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=43876 <
    just because i can :)

That's not funny, scrub.
    We already know that replay is editted. A Replay doesn't show what Blood2Run saw. It shows his perspective in your screen. If you got a Growler of him hacking, that would be diff.
    Really, You think hackusating 6 is cool? Check out 1:00 in Jin's "CineMax". He's prescoping at noone and prenading the air. Just cause you take like 10 Replays and take the ones where he owns and put them together, doesn't mean jack. Give us a regular .cfr file and we'll see if he hacks or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qxyixmjmhml

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytui2tyvvd4

Here dude <3 the 2 full original relay,Happy? i think after you watched it,you not gonna call me edit it.Btw,im used Frap record every scence,so shut up for know no shyt abt it.I understand you try to helped Checkmate,but it hopeless,every1 know BlooD[6]RuN* use hack,so i understand <3 Loyal Member.

you think he not hackusation,then let me open your dam blind eyes,watched scence: 1:39 - 2:00 ( no need watched long A and prescope right away to B Hotel.How he know? 2x zoom when Baddies nearly come?why not 1x zoom?) 2:05-2:17 ( you see the name tag?and he prescope b4 the name tag person jump out. ) 2:30-2:45 ( Why he not do the same thing as 1:39-2:00? ) 3:30-4:20 ( Prefire,how he know there more guy still at long B? and he prefire Baddies ) 4:40-5:10 ( Pre-aim ) 5:30-5:50 ( same as 1:39 and 2:00,how he so sure we going B Holtel?,why dont he pre-aim at long A 1st? remember he pre-scope to B Holtel in 15 Second ) 7:25-7:35 ( How he know Baddies in B house? ) give meh the answer for all those scence after you watched the 2 original relays,i bet there more alot obvious thing you will see soon <3.
  • BTW dude,i bet you a new Recuirt,so maybe you dont know notthing about us,between [L]ove and Checkmate have a really good relation b4,50% of your members,im their aim trainer( ask FatKing,mo3ney,Naruto...)BlooD[2]RuN* i catched him walling so i warned Chessmaster-cuz i dont want Checkmate got bad name ( Checkmate is my old clan ) that he hack,with a respect,i was asking my friends use his Edite HExto or w/e is that to make a proof for him,but he reject me and give meh 1 word: why cant i accept that he better me?)so i said ok,w/e that your member-then our clan LT make a forum to recuirt member ( our clan LT got hack and he kick every member out ) Chessmaster randomly come to our forum and said that we never beat his clan with that way and said that we is the one hacking,not BlooD[2]RuN*,however-Chessmaster is the 1 who started this mess 1st, not us,Also i did say sorry to chessmaster and said that i try to helped his clan not try to destroyed them.So go find out more proof b4 you juded our clan here.
  • Still up and running lol

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • please keep all the baby mama drama outta this thread ladies.
  • moch123 wrote: »
    please keep all the baby mama drama outta this thread ladies.

Learn to speak proper english (or close to it) and we'll MIGHT take you seriously.
  • thanks CheckMate i love your team

make new acc and praise to your own clan? how epic <3
  • Hello to new leaders or LT's

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • BTW dude,i bet you a new Recuirt,so maybe you dont know notthing about us,between [L]ove and Checkmate have a really good relation b4,50% of your members,im their aim trainer( ask FatKing,mo3ney,Naruto...)BlooD[2]RuN* i catched him walling so i warned Chessmaster-cuz i dont want Checkmate got bad name ( Checkmate is my old clan ) that he hack,with a respect,i was asking my friends use his Edite HExto or w/e is that to make a proof for him,but he reject me and give meh 1 word: why cant i accept that he better me?)so i said ok,w/e that your member-then our clan LT make a forum to recuirt member ( our clan LT got hack and he kick every member out ) Chessmaster randomly come to our forum and said that we never beat his clan with that way and said that we is the one hacking,not BlooD[2]RuN*,however-Chessmaster is the 1 who started this mess 1st, not us,Also i did say sorry to chessmaster and said that i try to helped his clan not try to destroyed them.So go find out more proof b4 you juded our clan here.

Cough. I am an LT... I was here at the same time FatKing and m0n3y came.. I just had a diff name... New recruit? Think again. This is my fourth month in CheckMate
  • Hello to the NEW Clan leaders and or Clan LT's

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • thanks for the BUMP
    xXAdigaXx1 wrote: »
    no my clan is better!:D

Yes you do have a very happy clan and yes you are fun to scrim with but lets just save that for the Beta server ok thanks. This is a recruiting post for CheckMate lol

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • Hello all yes we are still looking for EXP' clan LT's and members

So if you think your a leader and are well organised please apply to our filler clan BROVO there you will be given the tools to show ME your stuff!

a) recruit for your cell
    b) set up your team in our vent
    c) manage and set your team in our website
    d) command and control your team in scrims with CheckMate

If this is you and you feel you have the right stuff please apply to BROVO and in your application PLEASE mention your here for the LT pos so i can start you off thanks and Good Luck!

But if your a strong member thats looking for a new clan please apply to BROVO and strut your stuff and while your there you will get a chance to feel us out in Vent and our website www.clancheckmate.ca

THE LEADER
    ChessMastr
  • Ok still looking :)

BUMP:) need leaders or strong players