melee modes have a teaming problem

noxproxy
edited November 2023 in Suggestions
[SOME] players are teaming against others, intentionally targeting them and insulting them in their language. They team up with each other, refusing to attack their friends on the opposing team, letting them defuse the bomb, not helping teammates and even bodyblocking to cause their death. I'd suggest someone with authority to ban to patrol melee rooms from time to time to prevent that from happening as it completely ruins any normal gameplay and should not be allowed to happen.
Another suggestion would be to force people to speak EU languages on the EU server to prevent arabs from spamming insults at people without them even knowing about it. 

Comments

• @noxproxy

1. You can't know for sure each player nationality based only on IGN - so please stop say a nationality say something or due something.

2. Each individual player is responsable for his own actions in game, if is insulting, toxic ..etc -> made a print screen of the chat, add the image created by game on a zip or rar archive -> send a support ticket -> violation report.

3. For in game griefing ( especially on ranked games ) -> save game and send a support ticket -> hack report -> Others , describe the griefing action AND attach the savegame.

So far those are the only available options to report bad behaviour you wish to report.
    Gamer since 1997
  • @noxproxy

1. You can't know for sure each player nationality based only on IGN - so please stop say a nationality say something or due something.

2. Each individual player is responsable for his own actions in game, if is insulting, toxic ..etc -> made a print screen of the chat, add the image created by game on a zip or rar archive -> send a support ticket -> violation report.

3. For in game griefing ( especially on ranked games ) -> save game and send a support ticket -> hack report -> Others , describe the griefing action AND attach the savegame.

So far those are the only available options to report bad behaviour you wish to report.
    1. I did not assume their nationality, answering the question "where are you from?" is one of the few things they can do in English, they literally told me they were from Egypt (it's the same people doing it every time pretty much). Sadly, they only answer simple questions like where they are from or what's their name, answering that they don't speak English if asked something more complex or trying to talk to them. DO NOT edit my messages. I meant what I meant, using the information I got from them.
    2. I did, some of them are getting punished, some aren't.
    3. fine, I just thought you aren't punishing for griefing in normal games due to it being so widespread that almost no room is played without it.
    The problem here is that it became too widespread at this point. I can start filing reports on them, but, if support really cooperates on it, there will be A LOT of them since almost every SnD match on melee features people letting their friends defuse the bomb, running together with them, intentionally bodyblocking and stuff. Again, if I report them and they really get punished, I' be pretty grateful and will do my contribution into solving the problem.
  • @noxproxy
    Please read forum rules here : 
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/213716/z8games-community-forum-rules-2-0#latest

We are allowed to edit posts in order to remove "mistakes" or simply delete entire topic/reply, if you feel you was wronged about then you can send a support ticket.
    Gamer since 1997