Mid season contracts

KyokoChan
edited September 2021 in Community

How can i finished the pass if i cant find any rank match in 19 mins.
I always played rank at EU-South or Center.

Comments

• Going to wreak some havoc with an M16, huh? Bold choice.

Anyway, I think the idea was to reinvigorate interest in ranked matches before the season ends but yeah, having all but two mid-season contracts be ranked matches was a terrible idea, especially considering there was only four weeks between updates so we don't even get as many dailies.

Even at peak player times, I could barely find one match within an hour and thirty minutes of waiting.

Hopefully, they'll add some limited contracts.

• @xkennyPLx said:
    Going to wreak some havoc with an M16, huh? Bold choice.

Anyway, I think the idea was to reinvigorate interest in ranked matches before the season ends but yeah, having all but two mid-season contracts be ranked matches was a terrible idea, especially considering there was only four weeks between updates so we don't even get as many dailies.

Even at peak player times, I could barely find one match within an hour and thirty minutes of waiting.

Hopefully, they'll add some limited contracts.

Look at this bro again with 20mins+ still cant find ant match, Btw how you know about "with an M16"

• I wait it this morning not match man i hope i not mission my pass level 60 :)

• After the last update you can't even see if it makes sense to wait for it at all.
    Unnecessary "facilities" meant that no one wants to play this mode more than necessary and for me, it's unwise to add rank-based missions when no one is playing them , but it makes sense when you want to milk the player's last dollars so he can complete the mercenary pass.

• @cloudz222 said:
    After the last update you can't even see if it makes sense to wait for it at all.
    Unnecessary "facilities" meant that no one wants to play this mode more than necessary and for me, it's unwise to add rank-based missions when no one is playing them , but it makes sense when you want to milk the player's last dollars so he can complete the mercenary pass.

100% Agree.