When will the coupon shop be renewed?

Hi there fellow crossfire lovers,

I've been buying zp monthly now and have bought the golden karambits and other guns from the coupons from zp crates. (No wins in like 600 crates sadly :/) and I am at 200/200 coupons again. Just waiting for the coupon shop to refresh, so i can spend the coupons and open some crates again :).

So I was wondering when is the next renew of the coupon ticket shop?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

Comments

• @whjadjadfuoi said:
    Hi there fellow crossfire lovers,
    I've been buying zp monthly now and have bought the golden karambits and other guns from the coupons from zp crates. (No wins in like 600 crates sadly :/) and I am at 200/200 coupons again. Just waiting for the coupon shop to refresh, so i can spend the coupons and open some crates again :).

So I was wondering when is the next renew of the coupon ticket shop?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

it get mostly changed in 1 year + period time, and i give you a tipp dont charge up for spinning better save your hard earned money, so many free to play games ended their service the last years and cf will follow, simply for the fact they didnt hide it that they dont care about the community opinion, unless its sugar coating their b****oles then youre welcome for it cuz then they know you throw enough cash to them, btw im arround with all counted in crates/freespins/free crate tickets already over 1k crates and didnt win anything on gp crates im already over 1.5k crates without win so yeah you get why i give you the tip dont charge up anymore, you will get enough chances to get the stuff for free, cuz so they advertise it for new accounts or better said mostly cheater accounts that got created, cuz nowadays cf (at least this version) is so far behind there will not be a lot of legit players creating accounts.

greetings steven

ps. if you dont wanna take it seriously look at my profile there you can see i thrown way to much out for this game already but im forbidden to sell my account so its collecting dust now

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/9766020/inventory

there you can see i have thrown so much money away and i regret´it really

• All true what you said, i spent 500k gp in less than a month and won nothing. That old posts says that black market is like lottery, its all luck about winning . How in the world can a man made programming code be "luck". There are parameters in the code which define the percentage of each bubble things(yellow and grey) in the spinning revolver. Dont sell me stories that the Yellow bubble in the revolver has the same win percentage as the other grey bubbles...

• @GogiHR said:
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/comment/6953815#Comment_6953815
    All true what you said, i spent 500k gp in less than a month and won nothing. That old posts says that black market is like lottery, its all luck about winning . How in the world can a man made programming code be "luck". There are parameters in the code which define the percentage of each bubble things(yellow and grey) in the spinning revolver. Dont sell me stories that the Yellow bubble in the revolver has the same win percentage as the other grey bubbles...

It never was Luck, in the old BM system was a simple trick, use Fraps,Bandicam etc. set it to 1 FPS limit while recording and spin to a certain point and you won in the old black market system, a friend of mine tried it back then, but why i said dont cash any further in you will get stuff for free later on anyway or better said why im more angry at z8games right now is, i collected 200 coupons and got me the m4a1 custom gold for 200 coupons, wanted to test it, got into 1 game, got 1 kill and all of a sudden nothing reacted/hitted anymore the whole town here had no internet more, due to mailfuntion from the provider gear, and afterarround 3 days later i wanted to test it again, and all of the sudden my bagpack 7 main slot is empty and the m4a1custo gold is gone from my inventory, and i dont got my coupons back, so 200 coupons gone, the weapon i traded the coupons in is gone, and now i can bet over the support i will get pre finished copy lines, before they look the server logs up where they can see i reddemd it for coupons, on my crossfire profile page it shows that i should have the m4a1 gold custom, but ingame its vanished, and thats just more errors comming in this game version then it should work, because i mean for real your internet gets cut off, cuz of a mailfunction, and now where i collected my coupons for is both gone coupons and the gun.

• @Quake444 said:

@GogiHR said:
    https://forum.z8games.com/discussion/comment/6953815#Comment_6953815
    All true what you said, i spent 500k gp in less than a month and won nothing. That old posts says that black market is like lottery, its all luck about winning . How in the world can a man made programming code be "luck". There are parameters in the code which define the percentage of each bubble things(yellow and grey) in the spinning revolver. Dont sell me stories that the Yellow bubble in the revolver has the same win percentage as the other grey bubbles...

It never was Luck, in the old BM system was a simple trick, use Fraps,Bandicam etc. set it to 1 FPS limit while recording and spin to a certain point and you won in the old black market system, a friend of mine tried it back then, but why i said dont cash any further in you will get stuff for free later on anyway or better said why im more angry at z8games right now is, i collected 200 coupons and got me the m4a1 custom gold for 200 coupons, wanted to test it, got into 1 game, got 1 kill and all of a sudden nothing reacted/hitted anymore the whole town here had no internet more, due to mailfuntion from the provider gear, and afterarround 3 days later i wanted to test it again, and all of the sudden my bagpack 7 main slot is empty and the m4a1custo gold is gone from my inventory, and i dont got my coupons back, so 200 coupons gone, the weapon i traded the coupons in is gone, and now i can bet over the support i will get pre finished copy lines, before they look the server logs up where they can see i reddemd it for coupons, on my crossfire profile page it shows that i should have the m4a1 gold custom, but ingame its vanished, and thats just more errors comming in this game version then it should work, because i mean for real your internet gets cut off, cuz of a mailfunction, and now where i collected my coupons for is both gone coupons and the gun.

ps. how it works on the new BM i dont know and im not more even interested in this since i got already so many duplicates and reskins, theres nothing interesting happening since years in that game that said to me okay lets still play it regurarly, when i could i would start a chine account but for that you would need chinese phone number, when i could i would start there just for the mass of content they got there, and they at least even admit helping users on their version, i mad even crates up for Gp which should include m14,m24 grenade and mg13 that idea got accepted from grumpy or how the admin is called and a other admin said its a good idea they will bring it in but they dont know when and now what we got? mg13 in MP shop, m24 grenade in gp crate, and m14 is still missing, and all i wanted was a mention if they bring this crate in CF for Gp, to give a shoutout in the description for the idea of it, that would then even keep more ideas flowing but yeah...

• Quake444
    edited September 2021

https://ibb.co/H29R5tV
    https://ibb.co/6XwRybp

Those are the 2 Screenshots there you can see i searched in my storage for custom and only have there my crystal custom and the gold is missing, but on the second screen from my cf profile page it shows that in bag 6 should be gold custom, i dont know on the new forum how to show them directly, it wont accept the bbcodes for full view.

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    To add a image on your reply :
    1. upload the image on a website as imgur.com
    2. use the image button on top right of the text box and paste image link

M4A1-C-Crystal seems to have the word "custom" added as a search key while other custom items don't ( i presume you can blame devs for that ).
    If you type other search criteria, as M4A1 , M4A1-C or just -C will show you all M4A1 weapons , M4A1-C or all items with -C .. etc

when you believe i didnt searched in other ways then go for it, that was just to show it for the forum without needing to make 25 screenshots or upload a video but it isnt there anymore, and that button i tried, didnt matter which link form i inserted to it, and when then i pressed enter so it should insert the link as full image view, it deforms the link at the beginning and at the end at some symbols, that the forum dont recognize even the forum transforms it then so, im just really really tired to discuss with the admins, in that over 10 years it ends everytime in the same way, like it did on that last ticket, im really thinking im gonna even pause everything including forum etc, it will probably geting down soon, since tencent (the developers,owners of this game) lost hell of a lot of money since they need to bring a new law in in their country , and that will affect this version too in the end. and im just exhausted, to discuss any further with any admin, i didnt thought that i can reach this point from this game/staff, but it got to it now.

• @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    To add a image on your reply :
    1. upload the image on a website as imgur.com
    2. use the image button on top right of the text box and paste image link

M4A1-C-Crystal seems to have the word "custom" added as a search key while other custom items don't ( i presume you can blame devs for that ).
    If you type other search criteria, as M4A1 , M4A1-C or just -C will show you all M4A1 weapons , M4A1-C or all items with -C .. etc

and heres an example of what i mean which it deforms the links when you use that button just to let you know, the 1st line is the entered link through the button, 2nd is the original, and doesnt change it which version you use, direct,bbcode,html code in all it does it.

• heres the link since it didnt overtook it in the edit, when its not showing it now i dont care, it looged me now 5 times in the row off while i was writing this sentence

https://ibb.co/F6m5Tcb

• Quake444
    edited September 2021

@[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    You use wong link to insert :) you need to paste in the image box a direct link (no BB code), the one that have also file extension, as www.website.com / image.jpg
    In your case the image correct link to use is https://i.ibb.co/cJk6nRc/Screenshot-95.png <- it have the image name . jpg at the end and no BB code.
    Then image inserted look like this:

And on forum reply the image code is:

That is why i use imgur.com , after upload the image it give few different links including a direct link.

yeah shadow what i wrote before ALL LINKS dont work he does it with all of them, but yeah think im doing it with all links wrog even though its just copy paste, even though i wrote all links and that was just for you the example to realize what i mean with the "new" forum puts symbols in between, and its not like i just logged in just to see if i got a response, and just scrolled down here and it logged me already out again, even though i just logged in, i couldnt wrote and instead the reply box was just standing "you must login to reply" even though 5 seconds before i logged already in otherwise i couldnt even see this thread, but yeah go ahead think im stupid and i got my peace, like i said it im just exhausted, from this time period of game im here, since its everytime users fault and never someone elses and by that i mean in all categories, and im still waiting for the compensation they promised the player base, but will never happen but yeah, tencent market value dropped anyway heavily it isnt going long anymore, and im out im pause game and forum, simply for the fact when you dont get any feeling for beeing appreciated as a long time player here, or at least said as a normal player its just sad to see, even other games give you at least something, in a other game i got just recently stuff for 50 euros gifted from the developer just for beeing a long time player, here the players didnt even got the compensation from their f**k up withe the game where nobody could play it, so yeah believe im stupid and i can finally try to get me some rest.

• A request to change the hornet collection, which has been available for a long time and everyone has it