M4a1 -S- Molten Beast & M4a1 -S- Angel

Are you really doing this now?, The new feature in this weapon M4a1 S angel that makes the player run at the same speed as the knife, In the beginning, it is the original for M4a1 S Molten beast and you refused to put it there, And I object to this, Why do you always modify weapons with their original features?, As a player, I always wait for these weapons with these authentic and real features but you make it worse, I'm tired of this, This feature should be returned to its original weapon [Charge Melee] effect, This is how you make these weapons worthless. By God, tell me, is this considered a special weapon?, If it is special, tell me what are its different features from the rest of the weapons now, Ultra fast reload ?? OMG are you joking me..

One weapon has all these features and another you made it the worst weapon, But if it was put with its full features, it would be better, But no, you think you are different by making weapons worse, But the truth is that you are making them worthless.

I request that this feature be transferred to its original weapon [M4a1 S Molten Beast].

Regards~

Comments