who is higher that GM masters?

they dont care my problem. even that they know that i am owner of my account, they dont care to recover it.i have answered all correct information, even i upload my ID passport.
even i can identificate by first or any other my registered mails, they dont care.
gm xavz is repeating like a bot in every damned ticket the same thing.
Where is the justice? who the hell appointed that terrible person on GM?
i need to know, who is higher that that team?
he/she is very disgusting

Comments

• we do care, and that's the reason why we won't discuss which information is right or wrong. You getting not enough info means you have information that is incorrect and we need enough correct information to proceed with the process. there is a due process with everything, also for efran20 gm's aren't dev's but when there are issues that we see from the community we make sure to report to them and get them fixed as soon as possible.

• @[GM]xavz said:
    we do care, and that's the reason why we won't discuss which information is right or wrong. You getting not enough info means you have information that is incorrect and we need enough correct information to proceed with the process. there is a due process with everything, also for efran20 gm's aren't dev's but when there are issues that we see from the community we make sure to report to them and get them fixed as soon as possible.

no you dont care, i tell you more: you are Biased.
    enough correct informartion? you are kidding me?
    what is more important even than first registered email address? which i was using during registration? can you tell me?
    if you really care about players so why secuirity question is more important,than first email address? which i can comfirm it?
    did you think about it? i upload my id passport, you saw my date and birth, which is same as ingame.i told you correct Account Creation Date.and maybe i dont remember secuiruty question or answer and thats all? it counts that it is not my account?
    sorry but how old are you?
    you knew that it was my account and do the same thing: you give to scammer my account for another 3 month!
    thank you!
    please tag someone [GM]Celestine or someone old.
    i dont feel here Protected! they are giving accounts to another players like a sunflower.
    i can prove that that acc is mine, and GM xavz is not helping me.

• i will tell you more!
    i remeber that once kanadian changed that first registered email address to another, because of "verified" ribbon.
    and he did it with absolutely same information that was presented to you xavz.
    that time i remeber that i did not have access to my first registered email address and he did it with that information that i have presented to you!
    after it i restored access to my first register email address, which was presnted during registration!
    and this is important!!!!
    if i have access to my first register email address, so i guess you know that it is my account, because noone will have access to that damned email address which was used during registration, and it counts that that real person is me xavz,it is difficult for you to understand ?

• what else i can do to prove you that i am the real one?
    i can show you my facebook. where you will see my pictures, and that pictures will prove that i win that "halloween contest" ribbon! you can compare it.
    i am sure you know kinderina. and she will agree that that person is me.

• @reccx said:
    they dont care my problem. even that they know that i am owner of my account, they dont care to recover it.i have answered all correct information, even i upload my ID passport.
    even i can identificate by first or any other my registered mails, they dont care.
    gm xavz is repeating like a bot in every damned ticket the same thing.
    Where is the justice? who the hell appointed that terrible person on GM?
    i need to know, who is higher that that team?
    he/she is very disgusting

on friday , saturday and sunday they should give a sheriff or GM authority for 1 hour . Look how I fix the game in an hour. get bot messages. They are automatically skipped from text depending on the characters you type.I want to clean and fix some rooms in the game Rank zm, the current Arkadia filter, many users enter it with potential $ 4000 and only men who throw it.In the game, the person should be taken care of and the vote is completely removed, with 30 days in prison for different in-game software (only training mode) in the game. We expect it to be in the form .

• We check current informations so if again you don't have enough correct information then you won't be able to proceed to changing the email. Stick to tickets and make sure the information given is correct, it's the same process for everyone

This discussion has been closed.