ZM RANKED CHEATERS

Since ZM RANKED released cheaters have held the top 100 positions with thyre one shot exploits why aren't the devs removing them are they encouraging the use of exploits in zm ranked? been grinding zm ranked 10 hours a day for only 2 elite levels yet since zm ranked released never once have the leaderboard been anti cheat protected for example dps over the max for legit mods we'll say 12k doesnt count on leaderboards it can't be that hard to code it will prevent cheaters from dominating zm ranked as its dead already and have to paly solo

IGN:Adrenaline

Comments

• Maybe people are just better at ZM ranked than you?

• SeKToRz
    edited June 2021

lol someones new to crossfire

• SeKToRz
    edited June 2021

no hackers there of course 140kdps in 3 minutes is totally legit https://imgur.com/a/IIhyxif

• JostusHostus
    edited June 2021

@SeKToRz said:
    no hackers there of course 140kdps in 3 minutes is totally legit https://imgur.com/a/IIhyxif

Have u ever tried to be max level with best cores and the Holy Shotgun? Its DPS is in 6 digits.
    Did u even check the players profile? A veteran VIP player with many collections and the best ZM setup would barely cheat obviously so he ends up on the leaderboard just for a GM to see it and ban him.

• Yes please permarently banned hacks zm ranked

• @JostusHostus said:
    Have u ever tried to be max level with best cores and the Holy Shotgun? Its DPS is in 6 digits.
    Did u even check the players profile? A veteran VIP player with many collections and the best ZM setup would barely cheat obviously so he ends up on the leaderboard just for a GM to see it and ban him.

Two problems with your logic; 1: Some of the top ranked players aren't past Elite Level 34 so they don't have all their damage slots unlocked. 2: New zombies only spawn when currently active zombies are killed. The only way to be able to get through the entire match in 3 minutes is if the zombies were dying at the exact moment they spawn in, which is impossible for a player that can't shoot through walls.

Besides, I have a Righteous Shotgun and I'm only missing one damage slot. I can't even solo Haunted Mansion Stage 30 in the entire 20 minutes, but you're telling me that the other guy can do Stage 45, which gives zombies more than THREE TIMES THE HP of Stage 30, not in 20 minutes but in THREE MINUTES, using that one extra damage slot...
    Either you're ignorant, just trolling, or protecting a hacker.

• @xkennyPLx said:

@JostusHostus said:

Two problems with your logic; 1: Some of the top ranked players aren't past Elite Level 34 so they don't have all their damage slots unlocked. 2: New zombies only spawn when currently active zombies are killed. The only way to be able to get through the entire match in 3 minutes is if the zombies were dying at the exact moment they spawn in, which is impossible for a player that can't shoot through walls.

Besides, I have a Righteous Shotgun and I'm only missing one damage slot. I can't even solo Haunted Mansion Stage 30 in the entire 20 minutes, but you're telling me that the other guy can do Stage 45, which gives zombies more than THREE TIMES THE HP of Stage 30, not in 20 minutes but in THREE MINUTES, using that one extra damage slot...

If you are not maxed out, you cannot judge about maxed out players. Do you have the best dual cores? Do you have the best VVIP characters? Do you have buddies who buff damage with fire grenades? Do you play the mode with 4 maxed out people? if not, you cannot judge the people. I play this game long enough to read the same stuff over and over again over the years where people claim something because they are simply worse.

• @JostusHostus said:
    If you are not maxed out, you cannot judge about maxed out players. Do you have the best dual cores? Do you have the best VVIP characters? Do you have buddies who buff damage with fire grenades? Do you play the mode with 4 maxed out people? if not, you cannot judge the people. I play this game long enough to read the same stuff over and over again over the years where people claim something because they are simply worse.

Did you even look at the screenshot? Did you even take one look at the rankings? You're ignoring the fact that they're not playing with 4 other maxed out people. They're playing alone and finishing with impossible times. Stage 45 is literally IMPOSSIBLE to solo in 3 minutes. You also ignored my point about low Elite Level players doing the same. So they don't have maxed out cores either.
    I'm not maxed out, no, but the 50 damage and 5 critical rate that I'm missing isn't going to multiply my damage output tenfold. You don't need to be maxed out to notice the rankings are suspicious. You just need some basic logic.

• @xkennyPLx said:

@JostusHostus said:

Did you even look at the screenshot? Did you even take one look at the rankings? You're ignoring the fact that they're not playing with 4 other maxed out people. They're playing alone and finishing with impossible times. Stage 45 is literally IMPOSSIBLE to solo in 3 minutes. You also ignored my point about low Elite Level players doing the same. So they don't have maxed out cores either.
    I'm not maxed out, no, but the 50 damage and 5 critical rate that I'm missing isn't going to multiply my damage output tenfold. You don't need to be maxed out to notice the rankings are suspicious. You just need some basic logic.

OP flamed the user in his screenshot. Not low rank cheaters. Those exist. But the used in his screen isn't one.
    And damage is dumb. You install crit chance/crit damage cores. 450 base aoe damage x3 multiplied by like800-1000% crit damage in a group of enemies....
    140K DPS is easy when one crit does 5-digit damage.

• @JostusHostus said:
    OP flamed the user in his screenshot. Not low rank cheaters. Those exist. But the used in his screen isn't one.
    And damage is dumb. You install crit chance/crit damage cores. 450 base aoe damage x3 multiplied by like800-1000% crit damage in a group of enemies....

Your DPS would fall during the 3 boss rounds when you're only hitting a single target. Those rounds alone would take several minutes to complete when zombies have 7200% base HP. If you don't believe that he's hacking then get a temporary Righteous Shotgun from Zombie Mode Extra and try to do Stage 1 Haunted Mansion. You won't need damage if you're killing zombies in one hit. Try to do it in 3 minutes by yourself... Use all the cores you want, no team members. Match his time.

• @JostusHostus as a one taken down from top 100 here..from the new raiding top 100 peeps..you got no idea what you are talking about..either that or as its just as what kenny said before..just FYI...a legit top 100 player's max DPS can reach 15~21K solo

• JostusHostus
    edited June 2021

@xkennyPLx said:

@JostusHostus said:

Your DPS would fall during the 3 boss rounds when you're only hitting a single target. Those rounds alone would take several minutes to complete when zombies have 7200% base HP. If you don't believe that he's hacking then get a temporary Righteous Shotgun from Zombie Mode Extra and try to do Stage 1 Haunted Mansion. You won't need damage if you're killing zombies in one hit. Try to do it in 3 minutes by yourself... Use all the cores you want, no team members. Match his time.

I did it with a friend without shotguns or cores in 1:45.
    Your arguments all fall flat because math works against you. Everyone can calculate the damage one does with cores, but you remain adamant and ignore facts. Because you for some reason are right and hard-coded numbers are wrong.

@XfireXfreakX said:
    @JostusHostus as a one taken down from top 100 here..from the new raiding top 100 peeps..you got no idea what you are talking about..either that or as its just as what kenny said before..just FYI...a legit top 100 player's max DPS can reach 15~21K solo

If it is impossible and he cheats, why didn't you or OP report him and why is he not banned yet?

• @JostusHostus said:

That's not what I asked but whatever... Show us an unedited in-game screenshot of the result screen. Incriminate yourself and show us that you did it in 1:45.

Your arguments all fall flat because math works against you. Everyone can calculate the damage one does with cores, but you remain adamant and ignore facts. Because you for some reason are right and hard-coded numbers are wrong.

Do it, then. If everyone can do it, then so can you. Calculate the damage. I want the exact minimum and maximum values for Righteous Shotgun pellets, don't forget the piercing damage values. I better see it on the teacher's desk by tomorrow morning.

• @xkennyPLx said:

@JostusHostus said:

That's not what I asked but whatever... Show us an unedited in-game screenshot of the result screen. Incriminate yourself and show us that you did it in 1:45.

Do it, then. If everyone can do it, then so can you. Calculate the damage. I want the exact minimum and maximum values for Righteous Shotgun pellets, don't forget the piercing damage values. I better see it on the teacher's desk by tomorrow morning.

You do not count pellets. You count the explosive damage. 450x3 explosions. Crits do more than double damage. Best dual crits cores multiply it by 980% with a 50% crit chance. You do around 13000 damage with one explosive shot on one enemy. +4x70% damage normal zombie or shotgun damage cores ramp it up even higher and 15-20K with one shot on one enemy is no problem.
    Fire it in a mob and hit 7-10 enemies, and you got 140K DPS.
    And you do not need to keep the DPS the entire game. It records peaks.
    Source: https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_PVE_Mode#Attack

• @JostusHostus said:
    You do not count pellets.

Ignoring boss rounds again...

You count the explosive damage. 450x3 explosions.

Righteous Shotgun's Buster shot base damage is not even close to 450 in Ranked Zombie Mode. It's somewhere between 40 and 110.

Crits do more than double damage. Best dual crits cores multiply it by 980% with a 50% crit chance.

You only have 6 slots. It's impossible to get 980% crit damage with 50% crit chance with 6 slots...

You do around 13000 damage with one explosive shot on one enemy. +4x70% damage normal zombie or shotgun damage cores ramp it up even higher and 15-20K with one shot on one enemy is no problem.
    Fire it in a mob and hit 7-10 enemies, and you got 140K DPS.
    And you do not need to keep the DPS the entire game. It records peaks.

If you're only using Special Normal Damage Cores, then your boss damage is going to be way too low to complete even mid-Stage bosses. Boss damage is far more valuable than Normal Zombie damage.

It's like every sentence you say just proves that you've never played this mode at all.
    Where's that screen shot of your impossible completion time? We're waiting.

• @xkennyPLx said:
    Righteous Shotgun's Buster shot base damage is not even close to 450 in Ranked Zombie Mode. It's somewhere between 40 and 110.

Learn to read. Seriously. I wrote it in simple english 3 times already.

@xkennyPLx said:
    You only have 6 slots. It's impossible to get 980% crit damage with 50% crit chance with 6 slots...

Ok. 840% crit damage. With dual cores. With singles more.

@xkennyPLx said:
    If you're only using Special Normal Damage Cores, then your boss damage is going to be way too low to complete even mid-Stage bosses. Boss damage is far more valuable than Normal Zombie damage.

Weapon damage cores affect normal zombies and bosses

@xkennyPLx said:
    It's like every sentence you say just proves that you've never played this mode at all.

You didn't even look at the wiki page or calculate anything yourself.

@xkennyPLx said:
    Where's that screen shot of your impossible completion time? We're waiting.

I don't need to prove anything. You cry about cheaters. Report them properly instead of flooding the forum. Then they get banned if they cheat.

• @JostusHostus said:
    You didn't even look at the wiki page or calculate anything yourself.

I don't need to calculate anything myself because the one main thing I'm arguing is something that's impossible to accomplish, no matter what your damage is. Anyone, no matter how far into rZM they are, can play a couple matches and immediately see that he's hacking, because, try and keep up here, 3 minutes is not a legitimate completion time.

I don't need to prove anything. You cry about cheaters. Report them properly instead of flooding the forum. Then they get banned if they cheat.

It's not that you don't need to prove it, it's that you can't prove it, because it's a ridiculous claim with no basis in reality. You're a troll who makes stuff up without playing the mode yourself. Who's flooding the forum? I'm having a discussion in a single contained thread. The same exact thing you're doing.

• @xkennyPLx said:

@JostusHostus said:

thank you for explaining it so i didnt have to xD at least someone gets it some of the leaderboards for the maps are so obvious and we have people talking about 3 minute runs being legit xD while theyre level 4's xD

• As I am sure that the user named jostushostus forum settled in the top 100 rank zm ranking and trick there:) or have friends. he curls it to protect them. don't be empty, child 45 stage 0 death in 3 minutes no one can do it alone. Don't pander get lost. I hope you're banned from using these hackers.

• @JostusHostus said:

@SeKToRz said:

i am maxed out cores , level 40 and 6 m4 obsidians and cant make 6 digit dps, max dps in solo unerth 45 maybe, just maybe 24-25 k dps, so stop please protecting the hakers.Me and my team all full cores ,level 40 made the best time possible for legit players, and those time were 7 min 37 unerth, 8 min and few seconds in mansion and more than 9 min for junkyard, and those times records are not even counted because of the time bug , which isnt fixed yet.

• @JostusHostus I'm pretty sure almost every remaining legit top player just came to this thread just told you that you're wrong and how so, but y you're too proud and ignorant to listen so you just keep talking nonsense. tuck your tail and go.

• @CopyCat3 said:
    @JostusHostus I'm pretty sure almost every remaining legit top player just came to this thread just told you that you're wrong and how so, but y you're too proud and ignorant to listen so you just keep talking nonsense. tuck your tail and go.

What is more believeable: That people with decade old accounts, numerous VVIPs and lvl 40 accounts cheat on a leaderboard where everyone including GMs can see it, who presumably got reported but didn't get banned and random people who won't show their record or DPS know about every top players cheat history, or that some randos on the internet cry because they're worse than others?
    Your so called "legit top players" just whine and ignore straight numbers.

@winnnetou said:

i am maxed out cores , level 40 and 6 m4 obsidians and cant make 6 digit dps, max dps in solo unerth 45 maybe, just maybe 24-25 k dps, so stop please protecting the hakers.Me and my team all full cores ,level 40 made the best time possible for legit players, and those time were 7 min 37 unerth, 8 min and few seconds in mansion and more than 9 min for junkyard, and those times records are not even counted because of the time bug , which isnt fixed yet.

Pics or didn't happen. Prove that you are maxed out. Everyone can talk nonsense.

• Now the Top 100 is full with Hackers. My friend was Top 25 and now he is Top 105… 3 min is impossible!

• @DjStars said:
    Now the Top 100 is full with Hackers. My friend was Top 25 and now he is Top 105… 3 min is impossible!

The game is for some users only There are many users who finished in 3.05, I think they can see thatThere are many users who finished in 3.05, I think they can see that We will wait until the new future fashionWe will wait until the new future fashion Unfortunately, there is no salvation for magic players. You can often see them in arcadia and on zm Rank maps. sadness data

• In addition, we also saw that the game ends in 3 minutes. Unfortunately . Pleasure leaves nothing to peopleUnfortunately . Pleasure leaves nothing to people You can see it in some teams, especially in players who enter 5 and make the same minute. 5. Player exit the room when the game is over5. Player exit the room when the game is over Whenever the save or unusual contraction is examined then it will improve a bitWhenever the save or unusual contraction is examined then it will improve a bit But let me tell you as much as we saw on the China server. I don't think this will get any better. But I think they're struggling.