New Forums

Hello.

The new forums are a total mess.First of all ,when we go to z8games.com>games>crossfire>community,and after it press "forum" it doesn't send us to the CF forums,it send us to a wall of mess,a whole list of like hundreds sub sections and threads even of Metin2 and Throne (I've just seen threads of Saidin of 2010),that would take us a decade to scroll down to the bottom of that page.2nd for get to the CF forums on that 'maze' ,we need to press "Crossfire" on the right corner "all categories" box on that page and I really doubt most people even noticed that text.3'rd we need to be 'logged in' for read 95% of the sections such as announcements etc',after go to forums,and press the small 'crossfire' text on the unnoticeable corner,I see there was only 1 section and the rest were in hidden mode,and after log in the whole threads of the old forums (barracks,announcements,tech support)all has been opened .it kinda suck that people are forced to be logged-in for follow announcements and be updated with the latest events and stuff.4'th and last,the new forums are not compatible with phones,even after go to the forums from my phone and log in ,I've noticed the "all categories" box from my points 2,3 above is not exist on phone(there is no link to CF forums),which make it impossible to reach the CF forums from people androids and in case they read from phone then they stuck on the Metin2/Arcana hearts wall of sections page.

I know people worked hard and many hours on this,and I'm not here to bash or disrespect or hurt anyone's feelings or something ...I'm just saying...only make direct link to CF forums and remove that "log in for read" requirements and maybe a feature to fit for browse from android and it perfect,it is honestly a really nice forums.

Comments