What Can i do,,, i'm no remember yahoo password and i need active my mail

I forgot the yahoo password .... I don't remember anything about it ..... but I remember the secret question followed by z8 !!! What can I do? I've been playing this game almost from its inception and don't remember past password .... what can i do for this

Comments

• [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950877]If you lost access to email then send a support ticket -> change email.

If you also can't remember the account password -> create a new account ( or use alt account ) and send account recovery ticket.

There is no other way.[/QUOTE]

I remember the password for the account crossfire, and I also remember the secret question related to the account crossfire, but what I do not remember is the password for the Yahoo account ... and as a result, I cannot do the account crossfire .... The account from 2013 was young and not I remember what I'm doing :) ............
    I want a question, if I don't activate the account crossfire will anything happen ?!
  • gogomank wrote: »

I remember the password for the account crossfire, and I also remember the secret question related to the account crossfire, but what I do not remember is the password for the Yahoo account ... and as a result, I cannot do the account crossfire .... The account from 2013 was young and not I remember what I'm doing :) ............
    I want a question, if I don't activate the account crossfire will anything happen ?!

As ShadowRO has already mentioned, if you don't remember the pw of your Yahoo account you can send a ticket under Account Administration and ask for an Email Change. However, you will be able to change the email only if you provide enough information (for instance, the secret question alone is not enough). Also please be aware that an email change can be done only every 90 days. Thank you!

Ticket service: https://support.z8games.com/us/index...mit/RenderForm