[UCC Map editor]

Hello

Today, I will introduce you to the map editor app, which
can be edited by users, the user interface is very simple and you
can build and play fun parkour episodes or Team death Match maps
with your friends.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/5y1pIWp.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• :D I can only see this in the 2100s, my friend :D The game has a lot of essential needs to be done, but these remain on the dusty shelves. :rolleyes: However, as always, I respect your suggestions and improvements so +1 ;)
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    :D I can only see this in the 2100s, my friend :D The game has a lot of essential needs to be done, but these remain on the dusty shelves. :rolleyes: However, as always, I respect your suggestions and improvements so +1 ;)
    Thanks you soo muchhh brother
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"90","width":"107","src":"https:\/\/media.tenor.com\/images\/2eb79d4430b366f355aee4739f79e32f\/tenor.gif"}[/IMG2]
  • Looks neat, up until you want to read the documentation and figure out how to model maps like a pro.
    Good luck to anyone interested ☺
  • Looks neat, up until you want to read the documentation and figure out how to model maps like a pro.
    Good luck to anyone interested ☺

Make sure it's very simple, Thanks for your comment!
  • GKVTurkiye wrote: »

Make sure it's very simple, Thanks for your comment!

That's not quite the point. You could either make it as simple as having prefabricated map cubes and have them connect like puzzle pieces like back in the day with Timesplitters 2, but it's not quite something map-making enthusiasts would be able to call their own or you may very well use the original game's engine to create the map which in this case, is a heavily modified monolith engine from over a decade ago. (Or prototype it on Blender)

Again, good luck with how large you want to scope this. I'd try making a map for a frame of reference before releasing a proof of concept.