May Update Patch Notes - 5.11.21

[Transcendence Awakening ]

You have been accustomed to Awakening your weapons before, but now, *channels All Might voice*, we go further beyond!
The AA-12 Buster weapons can be transcended from Lv. 1 - Lv. 7, gaining power and abilities along the way.
To achieve these, you will need to gather Awakening Jewels from their usual sources, one of which we added via a disassemble system with a newly obtained AA-12 Buster
To go further, we needed to push the Awakening Jewels beyond as well, so we're introducing Enhanced Awakening Jewels!
With a combination of a couple materials, you can achieve these new Enhanced Awakening Jewels and create your new AAA grade PVE specialized weapon.

[Rank Season 16]

Ranked Season 15 has come to a close and Season 16 has started.
With Season 16 comes the following:

Effort Ranks

Playing ranked games gives Effort Rank medals, which you can put on your portrait on the loading screen. Higher Effort ranks you get, the cooler the Medal looks. Max Level is 30.

New Honor Rewards

Smoke Trophy - 3000 Honor points
Flashbang Trophy - 3000 Honor points
Grenade - 3000 Honor points

Reworked Rank Season Missions

You can do one mission per day for a max of 25 missions per season.
On the 25th mission you get a secret sticker

Upon finishing the mission you receive 30 exchange tokens plus a random item (weapon pieces/EXP)
Also season 16 has new Ranked Season token Exchange weapons.

Sticker System

Stickers are little logos you can add to your portrait on the loading screen.

[More Honor Marshal Rank Rewards]

Honor Marshal rewards from 200 to 500 are added to the game
New rewards can be redeemed from the honor marshal system

[New Maps]

Team Deathmatch - City Hall

[Closed and Reopened Maps]

Skyscraper- Closed
Big Head mode - Opened
Cops and Robbers - Opened

***BUG FIXES***
Fixed an issue where the sounds on Frozen Abyss final boss had sound issues
Fixed an issue where the lobby screen was missing the pass banner

Comments

• ZM Weapon dismantling system. I've been looking forward to it.
  • I looked into the game, but I didn't manage to find the way to obtain the new AA12-Buster. Can anybody please explain it to me? I checked the ZM rewards, but none of them has the AA12-Buster in it. Also - in the Awakening screen I could not find any option to create the weapon. Do I have to win the regular AA12-Buster in the Black Market first?
  • I looked into the game, but I didn't manage to find the way to obtain the new AA12-Buster. Can anybody please explain it to me? I checked the ZM rewards, but none of them has the AA12-Buster in it. Also - in the Awakening screen I could not find any option to create the weapon. Do I have to win the regular AA12-Buster in the Black Market first?

I need to have the AA12 Buster. Then you can upgrade it to next levels. Also you have to buy Awaken Water from the Item shop and combine with jewels.
  • changing weapons/pieces for jewels is really good idea. nice one.

but getting AA buster is really hard this time. we need to buy ZP crates for this.

i believe after some updates it will be for free. :)
  • buyaka334 wrote: »

I need to have the AA12 Buster. Then you can upgrade it to next levels. Also you have to buy Awaken Water from the Item shop and combine with jewels.

thanks for clarifying. makes sense finally people that spent zp on the buster (or lucky to get it free) can now still use it. hopefully it's not overpowered compared to the free ones though
  • buyaka334 wrote: »

Sad to see that. Thanks for explaining though! I mean ofc they don't wanna give away too much stuff for free but honestly, the introduction text from the GMs sound like you will get it somehow. At least in other versions of the game you can buy it from the item shop. Considering the low winning rates and that the crate with the AA12-Buster has 3 other weapons aswell, spinning for it does not sound like a good deal to me. I love ZM, but I will skip this one
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Sentai;n6950340]

[Transcendence Awakening ]

You have been accustomed to Awakening your weapons before, but now, *channels All Might voice*, we go further beyond!
    The AA-12 Buster weapons can be transcended from Lv. 1 - Lv. 7, gaining power and abilities along the way.
    To achieve these, you will need to gather Awakening Jewels from their usual sources, one of which we added via a disassemble system with a newly obtained AA-12 Buster
    To go further, we needed to push the Awakening Jewels beyond as well, so we're introducing Enhanced Awakening Jewels!
    With a combination of a couple materials, you can achieve these new Enhanced Awakening Jewels and create your new AAA grade PVE specialized weapon.

[Rank Season 16]

Ranked Season 15 has come to a close and Season 16 has started.
    With Season 16 comes the following:

Effort Ranks

Playing ranked games gives Effort Rank medals, which you can put on your portrait on the loading screen. Higher Effort ranks you get, the cooler the Medal looks. Max Level is 30.

New Honor Rewards

Smoke Trophy - 3000 Honor points
    Flashbang Trophy - 3000 Honor points
    Grenade - 3000 Honor points

Reworked Rank Season Missions

You can do one mission per day for a max of 25 missions per season.
    On the 25th mission you get a secret sticker

Upon finishing the mission you receive 30 exchange tokens plus a random item (weapon pieces/EXP)
    Also season 16 has new Ranked Season token Exchange weapons.

Sticker System

Stickers are little logos you can add to your portrait on the loading screen.

[More Honor Marshal Rank Rewards]

Honor Marshal rewards from 200 to 500 are added to the game
    New rewards can be redeemed from the honor marshal system

[New Maps]

Team Deathmatch - City Hall

[Closed and Reopened Maps]

Skyscraper- Closed
    Big Head mode - Opened
    Cops and Robbers - Opened

***BUG FIXES***
    Fixed an issue where the sounds on Frozen Abyss final boss had sound issues
    Fixed an issue where the lobby screen was missing the pass banner
    [/QUOTE]

so you didn't fix the one thing you had to fix? the NA disconnects? sick Gms. just sick. and not the good way.
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »
    ZM Weapon dismantling system. I've been looking forward to it.

Me too bro i love ZM gun.
  • So for the AA12-Buster you will need 63 Enhanced Awaken Jewels and 750 Awaken Jewels to get it to max level.
  • How are we supposed to get the aa-12 with this ridiculously low BM win rate? Where are the new zm maps? Another disappointing patch. Not reinstalling.
  • AbdoBlak wrote: »
    How are we supposed to get the aa-12 with this ridiculously low BM win rate? Where are the new zm maps? Another disappointing patch. Not reinstalling.

Yes, maybe another cf versions is ready for a-12 upgrade system because more players can get it but not CF west :( cf wes just play on bay,bay.. spin,spin.. bay again - You just have Bad luck so try again.
  • AbdoBlak wrote: »
    How are we supposed to get the aa-12 with this ridiculously low BM win rate? Where are the new zm maps? Another disappointing patch. Not reinstalling.

It's not for the players that don't have it. It's for the multitude of players that got it previously and found out it became useless when they started releasing all free ZM stuff. So this is a great kindness to older players.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • terumi :(:(:(:(:(:(

refund me my account (((((((
  • It seems there is a new Anti AFK system implemented as well.
  • Fusion Terminator Wings were added to the Combination system but one of the required crafting materials is 250 Fusion Wing Pieces. Is it even possible to craft them? We can only hold 200 of any weapon pieces as far as I know.
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »
    Fusion Terminator Wings were added to the Combination system but one of the required crafting materials is 250 Fusion Wing Pieces. Is it even possible to craft them? We can only hold 200 of any weapon pieces as far as I know.

I dont know if it was a bug, but few days ago i had like 205 pieces of M4 laser. So i do think we will have a higher limit of stack pieces. Or that 250 FW pieces required it's just an unintended mistake. GMs will know for sure.
  • So sad that AA-12 Buster is from crate i though we can get it from some Zombies Mode but no boo-ho. :confused:
    +I opened 50 crates I didn't win any ZM gun ( P90, AA12, other one that i forgot the name)
  • hey moderators forum why as soon as I start writing something in another language, it is deleted , and the guy on top of it left his inscriptions ?
    who is covered by the rule that you can only communicate in English on the forum ?