why is cw dead

Comments

• Maybe because of ranked matches, I remember 5 years ago that it still took a while to start a clan match and you either get easy wins or get steam rolled.

With ranked however you start matches quickly and get matched with evenly skilled players most of the time, the map is also random so it's like a "surprise mechanic" so I think effectively clan wars got replaces with ranked IMO.
  • Along with the introduction of ranked matches, the player base for crossfire has significantly declined over the past few years. As a result, there is much less competition, and whatever competition there is tends to be done in 5-on-5 scrims. It's a shame that we can only do SND, TDM, and EM. I really miss ghost mode clan wars.
  • Along with the introduction of ranked matches, the player base for crossfire has significantly declined over the past few years. As a result, there is much less competition, and whatever competition there is tends to be done in 5-on-5 scrims. It's a shame that we can only do SND, TDM, and EM. I really miss ghost mode clan wars.
    Yea me too , the Ghost mode CW was a favorite for sure as well as stadium TDM was a very very fun thing to play but now the respawn time is restricted to 10 secs instead of 3 or 0 secs the player base did decrease a lot as well - for obvious reasons - , clan wars are still being played so not all hope is lost it's just a bit harder to start a match.