Playerbase ? Is it worth to play it ?

Hey guys after a loooong time i want to ask how the current situation the game is..
Has the game a Competitive scene, enough players in Ranked ?
Or is the game dead and only the paying kids keep the servers alive ?

Cheers

Comments

• oggasywe22 wrote: »
    Ranked is full with macro and script users. Tryhard with chinawalk and vip..... Playerbase is not that big.

Oh sad.. And the new crossfire will be only xbox right ? There are no informations about a pc release ?
  • Ranked is full with macro and script users. Tryhard with chinawalk and vip..... Playerbase is not that big.

• Oh sad.. And the new crossfire will be only xbox right ? There are no informations about a pc release ?

X is X-box exclusive and it looks like HD will be China exclusive at least for some years.
    If we are lucky we might get the upgrade to 3.0.

Player-base isn't that big. We got 1-2 filled servers at best.
    There are no more or less cheats than it has been since the beginning of CF really. Some spikes now and then, when someone releases a new cheat.
    People seem to remember the old days as some kind of cheat free heaven, but there has always been a lot of cheaters in CF. But 70% of those that are complaining and reporting are really seeing lags, hit registry hiccups and/or can't fathom that some players (usually lower ranked then them-self) play better than them. We players are an arrogant breed.

The main problem is stability and compatibility , it has become better but at least 10% can't even enter the game right now. It looks like CF just stops some ISP's from connecting with their servers.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Its not worth it if you're an Na player. Only one Na channel has players. Not server, channel.
  • Painanator wrote: »

X is X-box exclusive and it looks like HD will be China exclusive at least for some years.
    If we are lucky we might get the upgrade to 3.0.

Player-base isn't that big. We got 1-2 filled servers at best.
    There are no more or less cheats than it has been since the beginning of CF really. Some spikes now and then, when someone releases a new cheat.
    People seem to remember the old days as some kind of cheat free heaven, but there has always been a lot of cheaters in CF. But 70% of those that are complaining and reporting are really seeing lags, hit registry hiccups and/or can't fathom that some players (usually lower ranked then them-self) play better than them. We players are an arrogant breed.

The main problem is stability and compatibility , it has become better but at least 10% can't even enter the game right now. It looks like CF just stops some ISP's from connecting with their servers.

Thank you for your answer. Sad to hear I liked the look from CFHD. I saw in some videos the English translation and thought they will be releasing maybe this year the open beta also in Europe ...
    But yeah maybe it will be a china only version..

What do you mean with 3.0 ?
  • [QUOTE=[ks23];n6949437]Its not worth it if you're an Na player. Only one Na channel has players. Not server, channel.[/QUOTE]

I am fortunately an European person :D

• Thank you for your answer. Sad to hear I liked the look from CFHD. I saw in some videos the English translation and thought they will be releasing maybe this year the open beta also in Europe ...
    But yeah maybe it will be a china only version..

What do you mean with 3.0 ?

3.0 Is the latest real game update. It's the version china is playing now, nothing that major. It's like the update to 2.0 some years ago.
    UI update 1024x768 to 1600x900, so the menus looks a little nicer, it isn't a real engine upgrade.

By the way, we are actually not supposed to even mention other versions of CF here so...
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

3.0 Is the latest real game update. It's the version china is playing now, nothing that major. It's like the update to 2.0 some years ago.
    UI update 1024x768 to 1600x900, so the menus looks a little nicer, it isn't a real engine upgrade.

By the way, we are actually not supposed to even mention other versions of CF here so...

Wow thats crazy holy .... but that means that they are only interested in the asian region ...
    Well lets hope for it :/
  • Not even allowed to mention other game versions lmao. Thats so messed up. Id say the F word but ill prolly get tagged for that. Lmfao!!
  • dadumbbung wrote: »
    not even allowed to mention other game versions lmao. Thats so messed up. Id say the f word but ill prolly get tagged for that. Lmfao!!

omegalul
  • I haven’t played for couple months. Came back yesterday. Apparently the player base is a bit bigger than a year ago but still doesn’t fill up the whole server. Game is okay, still lots of laggers and stuff but it was always like that. Haven’t seen that many hackers to be honest. Mostly macro users, which is annoying but they will get banned, eventually.
  • txoni wrote: »
    I haven’t played for couple months. Came back yesterday. Apparently the player base is a bit bigger than a year ago but still doesn’t fill up the whole server. Game is okay, still lots of laggers and stuff but it was always like that. Haven’t seen that many hackers to be honest. Mostly macro users, which is annoying but they will get banned, eventually.

Thank you
  • Ranked is full with macro and script users. Tryhard with chinawalk and vip...