Delete my account

Hi, I need to delete my account since I don't use it anymore. The account is registered on info removed
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. It has passed at least 10 years since I made it and I hadn't any payment method, neither I could possibibly remember the date when I first created this account. Don't make me waste my time on stupid questions, please.
Someone even tryed to stole my account data as you can see from the ticket n. #HDL-268-44803 .
I don't need an automatic response.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Comments

• Accounts are not deleted in this game, except if you request it via a ticket.

If you wish to delete your account, you must provide enough information in order to request an account deletion. You must provide your details in the request form. How can you do it? By providing enough information on a deletion request ticket. This means that you can't delete an account by accident because you have to do like 3-4 steps before deleting it by "accident".

From there, you have a 6-month grace period to log back in and stop the deletion. Once this period of 6 months passed without logging in, it's gone forever, and there is no way to retrieve (get it back) the account.

If the account was stolen, and you would like to get it back, there is only one option: send a ticket. Yes, you need to prove that the account is yours and that it belongs to you. If you can't remember any of the info they ask for in the ticket, you cannot recover or change the email because of privacy and security concerns. There's nothing they can do if you don't remember your own information.

In this case, it's challenging to get an account back on track. Here, you have reached a dead-end.

And I understand you, but none of us can help you better than support (Z8Games Support Center).
  • Accounts are not deleted in this game, except if you request it via a ticket.

If you wish to delete your account, you must provide enough information in order to request an account deletion. You must provide your details in the request form. How can you do it? By providing enough information on a deletion request ticket. This means that you can't delete an account by accident because you have to do like 3-4 steps before deleting it by "accident".

From there, you have a 6-month grace period to log back in and stop the deletion. Once this period of 6 months passed without logging in, it's gone forever, and there is no way to retrieve (get it back) the account.

If the account was stolen, and you would like to get it back, there is only one option: send a ticket. Yes, you need to prove that the account is yours and that it belongs to you. If you can't remember any of the info they ask for in the ticket, you cannot recover or change the email because of privacy and security concerns. There's nothing they can do if you don't remember your own information.

In this case, it's challenging to get an account back on track. Here, you have reached a dead-end.

And I understand you, but none of us can help you better than support (Z8Games Support Center).

Just nonsense you say no chance to delete or return an account. Don't write stupid comments.:mad::mad::mad:
  • kivisv1973 wrote: »

Just nonsense you say no chance to delete or return an account. Don't write stupid comments.:mad::mad::mad:

Everything I have said is 100% correct. A little bit of respect, please.

Mutual respect is essential in any type of communication and relationship. Greetings.
  • I made this account over 10 years ago with fake datas so I could play since I wasn't adult. How could I remember it? It's impossible
  • Even someone entered in my profile to change my data years ago... I need to talk to someone, not only the Z8 automatic response..