How can I view my games?

Hi,

Is there a way anymore that I can re-view the game I just played? I don't remember how to view the gameplay.

Comments

• You can't see your match history in CF, unless you saved all the replays that you played, or if you played Ranked. If you want to see Ranked match history, open the Ranked tab and see the history on top right.
  • Waiwio wrote: »
    You can't see your match history in CF, unless you saved all the replays that you played, or if you played Ranked. If you want to see Ranked match history, open the Ranked tab and see the history on top right.

Yes this is what I mean't the replays. How can I save them?
  • Monstah99 wrote: »

Yes this is what I mean't the replays. How can I save them?

Well first things first, you need to check if you have save replays on. Go to options and check the "Save" options in the Misc tab

YzvwGr2.png

After you check the "save" option, play and game and let it end. When it ends, you'll see this button on the bottom right of your CF screen:

g5hMZP8.png

Then it will show this, click OK to save the replay:

GnySmWd.png

You can save the replay on another way through here:

Byl6lKk.png
    UKETdBX.png

Now how to watch your replays: Open the Storage in the top of your CF screen and click it, then it will show this:

KFDseuk.png

Click on it and it will show this:

75vzdXr.png

Now select a replay you want to watch and click "replay" and you'll see the game you played
  • In my opinion, any game has such a function, perhaps you should take a closer look at the settings or the history section. When I played games last year, I often watched my pvp replays to highlight my mistakes and try to improve my skill in the future. But that has changed since I ordered myself a dungeon boost at https://wowcarry.com/wow/dungeons. Thanks to the full passage of the dungeons, I was able to get rare materials for crafting equipment, as well as many useful items that provided me with an advantage over my opponents. Now I am practically the strongest on my server and I often help my guild to get victories in tournaments