Why Michael? Why?

Many of you may think today is a sad day. The end of the Michael DRK era, however I see this in an entirely different way.

As many of you have already seen, Michaels team "HaySquad" was banned yesterday from CFS competitions for cheating. Drk has decided to move on from the game, as most of his buddies are banned or have moved on from the game to new endures. He has been posting like he is completely innocent of everything and he was “wronged” by his teammates, but this is just not the case.

Drk has been absolutely dominating the online scene for years, racking in tens of thousands of dollars.The flaw of him however, is every single LAN he has gone to, he is a completely different player. I find it extremely strange how someone can go from absolutely dominating online against the best competition in the world, to a complete 180 turn into a different player. The average online CrossFire player wouldn't know what it's like to be cheated unless it is in a very blatant way. I have personally played against him many times in competitions and I can say first hand this kid is, and always has been a cheater. He has also been banned from other leagues in the early years of the competitive scene under the name "Snitchez" And Dr Jay.

Right now i'm sure you're saying to yourself "well he hasn't gotten banned from black box" or "He records all of his gameplay"

Well firstly, blackbox is complete utter garbage compared to other anti-cheats on the market. Does it pick up some cheats? I'm sure it does. However, if someone knows what they are doing - it can be easily bypassed. So let's get to the next topic of "He records all of his gameplay". Has anyone ever seen the videos of twitch streamers getting banned while streaming? Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWmZp8t7KVg

Let me explain to you how this works. OBS has an option to disable 3rd party overlays as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/LWh51kM

Using this option will completely eliminate the stream from being able to see cheats being used.

Then we get to the topic of his bandicam footage he recently uploaded after his teams ban. You can also use bandicam to capture your OBS preview screen. This can also be fullscreened on a different monitor so that the black box ac screenshots show up as clean. Here is the evidence drk uses Bandicam to capture his OBS preview. Notice how he has an extremely old version of Bandicam, and has selected the OBS file as his target. He then uses BandiFix (WTF?) to make changes to the file:: https://imgur.com/a/yTslJf7

I want you to watch some of his full matches, and try and think like a cheater. This kid plays absolutely perfect every single round. You can never catch him off guard, he always has the most perfect positioning, and he will flank you in the most unreal timing ways. There is a reason the best players in the world (The brazilians) think he cheats. No one is that perfect. Compare his online footage to his lan, it is sickening how different he plays.

Comments