Account administration

Hey. can someone from the support talk with me i need help recovering my account
when i send a ticket they need to provide the right data which i dont remember fully so they just auto reply that I should provide more data I just need someone from the staff to contact me i can prove i'm the owner but i just can't get someone to talk to

Comments

• That happens because there is incorrect information on it. You have some correct information, but not enough to prove ownership. So that's why if there is something wrong with that info, you will get that message: It's not enough to prove ownership.

The support team will never tell you: the security question is incorrect.

That's never going to happen, ever.

However, please note that nobody on the forum can help you with this issue. It's an account-related problem. It's a problem between the support and you. There's nothing we can do if you don't remember your own information. It's up to each and every person to remember their own information.

If I go to the bank and say "I dont have any of my information that you have on file, then please reset my PIN to this new one, I swear I am me" — They would throw me out.

If you cannot verify your ownership of the account, then the support cannot help you due to privacy and security concerns.
  • Unfortunately, no one can help you here in the forum if you do not remember the correct information for your account and you will not be able to retrieve acc
  • Hallo,ich weiss bei meiner alten e-mail Adresse das Passwort nicht mehr und möchte daher ein neues verwenden