[MOD]LadyShy wrote: »
This is so funny!!
LadyShy wrote: »
This is so funny!!
EcksRated wrote: »
How's it funny?
eZyKillQQ wrote: »
I find it funny b/c mostly everything on the list contradicts a good portion of the players on here :P
Spearful wrote: »
Great guide man, your signature quote is deep.
prometal1 wrote: »
its a shame most noobs dont go on the forums
ISnipe4lifeI wrote: »
That's brilliant! New FPS players (aka. Newbies) should take a look in this guide.
Snakeplisskn wrote: »
Pretty simple, move back and forth, trying to aim at the head, tapping the mouse. Jump a few times so they might miss, lol.
Try jumping then crouching to increase aim and make a quick shot.
Don't camp. Doesn't do you any good.
When flashed, look at the radar to try and quickly make it to safety, running backwards behind something.
As for QQers. I'm guessing you mean knifing. I'll use a knife every now and then, usually for humor, because I've ran my ammo out and dropped my handgun somewhere. Or, for taking out someone just standing around, not seeing me, lol.
EcksRated wrote: »
I didn't see any of these when i looked, maybe i didn't try hard enough, but w/e. I'll still post this.
These are basic skills that people should know, knowing these will help you in game.
1) Burst Fire (Tap Fire)- This is where you tap your mouse so that your gun only fires 1-3 shots. This helps alot when your trying to hit somebody far away.
2) Aiming Head Level - Instead of putting your crosshair where another persons body is, try getting used to putting it about head level, that way when u come across an enemy you can burst fire and take off his head. This helps alot if your camping and 2+ guys come out of a door your watching.
3) Look & Listen! - (if you learn this then noobs will think your chamming/walling) Look for signs of your enemy, if you see bullet holes, a nades black spot on the floor, smoke, or even a bullets tracer will help alot. Mix that with listening to footsteps, grunts, breath, bullets, gunshots and you can track your enemy down easily. Learn the different sounds that the different floors make. Metal, sand, wood, stone, etc.
4) Walk - If you hear or see and signs of your enemy and you don't think they know your comming, then walk, they won't hear you and you can surprise them with a few bullets up the a__. This also helps if your the last one alive and there's still a few other people on the other team.
5) Don't get coky - Just cuz your doing really good doesn't mean you should let up a little. If you ease up and you start to do bad, you might not be able to get back into your groove. If somebody is afk don't knife them, just shoot them quick and finish it, you never know when they might come back or if there's another enemy nearby, or if your teamate kses u.
6) Use common sense - This is probably the most important thing to learn. If your trying to find the 1 last person and your walking in circles, then turn around and go back the way you came, maybe he/she is walking the same direction but on the other side of the map. Check common hiding spots, you never know which hiding spot a camper will be in, so CHECK THEM ALL. Try to think like the other person, if you were them where would u hide? Where would you rush? where would you retreat to?
7) Good Gamesmanship - Don't be an a__hole. If somebody kills you don't start crying out "hacks", "chammer", "noob". Just let it go and continue playing. If your winning by A LOT, don't start gloating. If somebody accuses you of hacking, just tell them to report you and stop spamming the chat with accusations.
~Now go out there and learn and get better!~
flawless121 wrote: »
i like this guide its good
but the 7) will never happen i have ppl saying nuke hack etc f11 chammer kick kick
as long as we have 10 year old kids who can't admit someone is better than them.then there will never be total gamesmanship
McAfreak1 wrote: »
I might also suggest adding a few semi-advanced (but still basic) things that everyone should know: DO NOT blow all your gp on the black market! The odds of you getting that super-cool upgraded permanent weapon are about the same as the odds of a hacker being honest about it (which I've seen, by the way). It's okay if you do it with, say, 2000gp here and there (or 16000gp for ten if you have more than 66000gp on you), but even then, it's still pushing it. This comes from personal experience and calculations based on the maximum cost of a weapon from the item store.
Also, don't resell weapons you've bought. The exchange rate (the comparison of how much you get for reselling to how much you paid to get the weapon) is lousy. I made an account on this, bought a K1A, didn't think much of it (though I've changed my mind now), sold it, bought a pistol, didn't like that, sold it, and then bought a grenade, which I also didn't like. When I became a Staff Sergeant, I could afford a Scar Heavy, which I bought. I later regretted it. I started a clan and couldn't do much for it. I created another account (this one), took over the clan, and made much wiser decisions (up until the black market).