CrossFire West in Telegram?

CF west has facebook (official), instagram, discord, but no has vkontakte and Telegram.
add group in Telegram, because Telegram so popular now.
Telegram is also very convenient
#cf in telegram

af28dc5b2129.jpg

Comments

• Never heard of Telegram, where exactly is Telegram "popular"?
  • IThinkYes wrote: »
    Never heard of Telegram, where exactly is Telegram "popular"?

Are you serious? Telegram is better than WhatsApp, but I see that it is not very popular in your country.
    vittadhfg wrote: »
    CF west has facebook (official), instagram, discord, but no has vkontakte and Telegram.
    add group in Telegram, because Telegram so popular now.
    Telegram is also very convenient
    #cf in telegram

af28dc5b2129.jpg

And I don't see it this way. Telegram is more for personal use (encryption and private). I prefer Discord.
  • IThinkYes wrote: »

see this video
  • If you never heard of it then you should try it. It's better than many messengers. Here, you can share almost any file format up to 1.5 GB in size which you won't get in any other messenger.
  • almighty77 wrote: »
    If you never heard of it then you should try it. It's better than many messengers. Here, you can share almost any file format up to 1.5 GB in size which you won't get in any other messenger.

You are right to say that no messenger application offers file formats up to 1.5 GB but I have seen this feature in this WhatsApp Plus modified version of WhatsApp which was developed by a Spanish developer but because it is a modified version. So I think it's wrong to use apps like this.
  • Almost necro-posting, but...

I watched the messenger wars video, I never knew that there were so many different MSG-softwares. I generally don't use any of that kind of software, never have really. I'm fine with regular mail, phone and sites like FB (though their layout and functions, seem to grow worse with every update).

The oldest one I remember of them is ICQ, everyone I knew used to use that one, but they changed to MSN when there was some kind of problem with opening an easy backdoor for hackers (this was long ago, didn't think ICQ still existed at all)

I have used skype (very sparingly) and FB-Messenger as a part of FB.

I have heard of SnapChat as it is mostly used by pre-teens here and I am an Uncle and have friends with kids. WhatsApp for grownups around here (but most probably use FB-messenger)
    For all others, I never even heard of them before I saw the video.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Pawel Durow ( the creator of the social network VKontakte and the Telegram messenger) about Telegram and WhatsUpp
  • text removed this social media.
    THIS FORUM is the place to be
  • ethaM2 wrote: »

You are right to say that no messenger application offers file formats up to 1.5 GB but I have seen this feature in this WhatsApp Plus modified version of WhatsApp which was developed by a Spanish developer but because it is a modified version. So I think it's wrong to use apps like this.

I think the modified version contains some malware that can harmful to your data and I don't think it's right to use such an application.
  • ethaM2 wrote: »

You are right to say that no messenger application offers file formats up to 1.5 GB but I have seen this feature in this link modified version of WhatsApp which was developed by a Spanish developer but because it is a modified version. So I think it's wrong to use apps like this.
  • vittadhfg
    edited June 2021

@56151056 said:
    (Quote)

popular, because has so big free funktions:1) the chat is not intercepted by any special services (not Russian no American and not Chinese not European), moreover, even telegram employees do not have access to your correspondence. 2) secret chat function - double encryption and after correspondence the chat is deleted by itself and cannot be restored 3) function of sending messages without sound. (a message will be sent to you, your phone will not ring), 4) free cloud storage - you can upload all your files to the cloud so that the memory on your phone does not clog. 5) more than 1000 free stickers of stickers and the ability to create your own. 6) the opportunity to send more than 1000 photos to your friend at a time! 7) a lot of all sorts of useful and free bots (bot for searching music, movies, bot that downloads photos from Instagram, bot that makes statistics on Instagram, etc.) .8) voice rooms for up to 1000 users. 9) various newsgroups. 10) the ability to create your own group (open or close comments, put or remove likes and dislikes)
    11) if you have 0 megabytes you can still send and receive (text messages only)
    12) Change the size of text in messages, Ability to change the background of the chat, Pin a contact - make it always at the very top of your contact list., Voice messages, Voice messages when holding the phone to your ear, The ability to compress traffic when making calls, Setting a password for the application, @ username, instead of a phone number - the ability to hide Telegram from all users (except for those who already have your number in their phone contact list), Adding an avatar, Brief information about you (up to 70 characters) - useful for those who use Telegram for work and business correspondence, because in this field you can specify the title or purpose of the account., Ability to turn off notifications - this feature can be configured for a single chat, group, channel or bot, or for all of them at once. And this is no all functions (i no writte abaut online shop users, public people, funktions who add (group video calls and screen sharing)) Telegram has a version for a computer that can work without the included phone. also telegram has a web version
    and Telegram this is Island freedom, because if you write what about topics with about politics or religion or you just write your opinion and your post or message will be deleted on Facebook (the most striking example is how they took an interview from Trump). Your group or page can be banned on Instagram, Vkontakte, or Twitter. there is no such thing in the Telegram.
    stickers https://tlgrm.ru/stickers?collection=animated&page=3
    i am I personally sent so many photos at one time.

• @buyaka334 said:
    I dont trust russian softwares.

OK. continue to use outdated messengers that have no functionality and that listen for special services

• @buyaka334 said:
    I dont trust russian softwares.

What's the problem with Russians ?the biggest engineers were Russians...when I went to sign up to college in my country they asked me "do you have a high school diploma ?" and I said "no ,but I have a birth certificate in Russia" ololo and they instantly 'hijacked' me.

Jokes aside ,I strongly agree with the mod comment above,telegram is more of a personal use with limited number of users rather than a big network for share things and get to lots of people,which is bad for a game/company who try to market their product as much as possible.

I also liked sawyer point 1 ,that also what I like on telegram, that no one read our messages.In Watsup for example they changed their TOS in 2017 that every one who create an account agree that they "allow to whatsapp to read their private messages and forward it to facebook and instagram and some other medias for commercial purposes".For example if I write to my friend on whatsapp "I'm starving,I wish I was on the golden duck restaurant right now",and then after 1 hour I see the golden duck page pop up when I browse facebook.and vice versa,all the big social media read private messages and "make work to each other"...and telegram kept their users privacy on top of their priorities and no one read the messages of the users,and that what I like about it.

Btw,telegram has 500 million or 700 million users from all over the world,not only "Russians".

• @ethaM2 said:
    (Quote)

I think they increase up to 1.5 GB

• Telegram does not have a cross-platform and is not very user-friendly. The groups there only allow you to browse and you can't mark for yourself if you like something. Only a screenshot. The rest is oriented towards a different market, the eastern one.
  • vittadhfg
    edited June 2022
    I think that's the appeal. You install it, and it's your username, no registration form IIRC, you just start using it. It was one of the first to do it (though there were others) and it's free and supposedly easy to use. But like all IM platforms, you have to have friends on it. I installed telegram and it said none of my phone contacts used it. Thus, it was useless to me, so I promptly uninstalled it. The best choice for me was LINK REMOVED

very sad reed this(  but i waite time when you all understand what Telegram this is best what we have in this world 
  • Telegram is mostly used by Russians. And Russians are not allowed to play CF West. It's that simple.
  • vittadhfg
    edited June 2022
    Telegram is mostly used by Russians. And Russians are not allowed to play CF West. It's that simple.
    In Russia 144 +- millions people. in Telegram active people 700 millions people......

https://telegram.org/blog/700-million-and-premium/ru?setln=en
  • vittadhfg said:
    Telegram is mostly used by Russians. And Russians are not allowed to play CF West. It's that simple.
    In Russia 144 +- millions people. in Telegram active people 700 millions people......

https://telegram.org/blog/700-million-and-premium/ru?setln=en
    What does it change? Telegram is a Russian made thing. Same as VK, and is mostly used by Russians and other countries that are restricted from CF WEST. EU/NA mostly use whatsapp or discord.
  • read this this is official Telegram Durov's Channel     https://t.me/s/durov?q=I+hear+Facebook

I hear Facebook has an entire department devoted to figuring out why Telegram is so popular. Imagine dozens of employees working on just that full-time.

I am happy to save Facebook tens of millions of dollars and give away our secret for free: respect your users.

Millions of people are outraged by the latest change in WhatsApp Terms, which now say users must feed all their private data to Facebook’s ad engine [1]. It’s no surprise that the flight of users from WhatsApp to Telegram, already ongoing for a few years, has accelerated.

At about 500 million users and growing, Telegram has become a major problem for the Facebook corporation. Unable to compete with Telegram in quality and privacy, Facebook’s WhatsApp seems to have switched to covert marketing: Wikipedia editors have recently exposed multiple paid bots adding biased information into the WhatsApp Wikipedia article [2].

We have also detected bots which spread inaccurate information about Telegram on social media. Here are the 3 myths they are pushing:

Myth 1. “Telegram’s code is not open-source”. In reality, all Telegram client apps have been open source since 2013 [3]. Our encryption and API are fully documented and have been reviewed by security experts thousands of times. Moreover, Telegram is the only messaging app in the world that has verifiable builds both for iOS and Android [4]. As for WhatsApp, they intentionally obfuscate their code, making it impossible to verify their encryption and privacy.

Myth 2. “Telegram is Russian”. In fact, Telegram has no servers or offices in Russia and was blocked there from 2018 to 2020 [5]. Telegram is still blocked in some authoritarian countries such as Iran, while WhatsApp and other “supposedly secure” apps have never had any issue in these places.

Myth 3. “Telegram is not encrypted”. Every chat on Telegram has been encrypted since launch. We have Secret Chats that are end-to-end and Cloud Chats that also offer real-time secure and distributed cloud storage [6]. WhatsApp, on the other hand, had zero encryption for a few years, and then adopted an encryption protocol funded by the US Government [7]. Even if we assume that the WhatsApp encryption is solid, it’s invalidated via multiple backdoors and reliance on backups [8].

In 2019 alone, Facebook spent almost 10 billion dollars on marketing [9] (I guess this includes paid bots on Wikipedia and other sites).

Unlike Facebook, Telegram doesn't spend any money, let alone billions of dollars, on marketing. We believe that people are smart enough to choose what is best for them. And, judging by the half a billion people using Telegram, this belief is justified.
  • How hard are you trying? What the heck do you get out of this game being on Telegram? Seriously. There are no ressources from the staff to bring it on Telegram. No mods, no admins.
    You sound like someone who gets paid if some game gets a telegram group, and it sounds cringey and desperate. Just give up.
  • How hard are you trying? What the heck do you get out of this game being on Telegram? Seriously. There are no ressources from the staff to bring it on Telegram. No mods, no admins.
    You sound like someone who gets paid if some game gets a telegram group, and it sounds cringey and desperate. Just give up.
    There are no ressources? you have informations about this ?  my people never gave up. and I won't.  Telegram is the future. do you use Telegram? if not, how can you judge this fact?
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited July 2022
    From what i see until now  CF only use social media platforms ( facebook , instagram, twitter ) and since 2018 , discord which is a community app.

WhatssApp, telegram, facebook messanger , are personal messaging app.

So far CF is not using any of those personal messaging platform no matter how is named.

If will ever be considered to use a messanging platform then most like will be considered all available options so i'm sure telegram suggestion was noticed.

Gamer since 1997
  • From what i see until now  CF only use social media platforms ( facebook , instagram, twitter ) and since 2018 , discord which is a community app.

WhatssApp, telegram, facebook messanger , are personal messaging app.

So far CF is not using any of those personal messaging platform no matter how is named.

If will ever be considered to use a messanging platform then most like will be considered all available options so i'm sure telegram suggestion was noticed.

Telegram has funktion create telegram channels. There is no such function in Facebook messenger. and only recently appeared in Whatsapp.
    Russia CF create Telegram channel (reed this)   https://cfire.ru/news/cross_fire_teper_i_v_telegram/
    Russia Telegram channel   https://web.telegram.org/k/#-1682519685
  • Cf Russia is not run by z8games, it's an entirely different publisher who does different decisions.
    A mod literally told you there are no plans to do a messenger for cf, why are you still pushing it?