Game Popularity

hows this game popularity doing? i mean do we lose or gain players? is this game near closure or something like that/ i love crossfire.. its my childhood game so i really want to know

Comments

• Well the game isn't too popular outside of China, my guess is we're probably losing players faster than gaining them if I look at the way the community complains about CF these days. But I wouldn't count on it closing anytime soon, otherwise CF Europe would've never been migrated in to West.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Well the game isn't too popular outside of China, my guess is we're probably losing players faster than gaining them if I look at the way the community complains about CF these days. But I wouldn't count on it closing anytime soon, otherwise CF Europe would've never been migrated in to West.

you are right.. but I would like to point out something that you mentioned about some players that complain about the game.. Like 90% of them are just being annoying instead of trying to help our community and our game to become better.. as weill as you said these days besided complain they try to compare it with other games..
  • PauLaRasxD wrote: »

you are right.. but I would like to point out something that you mentioned about some players that complain about the game.. Like 90% of them are just being annoying instead of trying to help our community and our game to become better.. as weill as you said these days besided complain they try to compare it with other games..

It's logical they compare it to other games, CF has to compete with those games. You're right people are mostly just looking for a reason to complain, but at times they do make a good point.
  • The game is common in Egypt. The percentage of players among the nationalities in this game is in Egypt
  • Utmost wrote: »

It's logical they compare it to other games, CF has to compete with those games. You're right people are mostly just looking for a reason to complain, but at times they do make a good point.

yeah tottaly agree with you. i hope thought everytime they have a good point they will use it to make THIS game better and not the game they compare cf wtih
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    The game is common in Egypt. The percentage of players among the nationalities in this game is in Egypt

yeah you are right although it seems that egyptian players are friendly. This game percentage of players among the nationalities changed over the years. I remember back in the day lots of brazilian players after that german players then turks not egyptians . i love that..

yeah you are right although it seems that egyptian players are friendly. This game percentage of players among the nationalities changed over the years. I remember back in the day lots of brazilian players after that german players then turks not egyptians . i love that..

yeah yeah i remember that
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »

yeah yeah i remember that

wish we could have a bigger player base.. i hope gms will do the best they can to bring even a small percentage of the players who quited thought..

wish we could have a bigger player base.. i hope gms will do the best they can to bring even a small percentage of the players who quited thought..

Once people quit, hardly anything will make them come back except for their own nostalgism. And people who come back because of being nostalgic doesn't last long, they will quit pretty soon and usually quit for good.

I just quitted as well; I already uninstalled the game and currently downloading Star Citizen.

Z8games just lost a regular paying customer! I'm telling you I don't intend to come back, especialy when I found a better game than this (probably a game with better GMs and better team of developers too).
  • By the way, I come here only to read comments and stuff as Star Citizen takes so long to download and I'm bored.