Returning player needs help from the community!

Hey y'all, my IGN is McFishy and I just made a comeback to CFNA a week ago after 1 year.

Here are some background info: Before quitting, I was playing casually and an average player (1.43 K/D - 49% WR) and got bored real quick, so I stopped playing then. Now this past week, I was able to shoot myself up to 1.56 K/D and 54% WR from TDM/FFA, and for the first time ever being accused of cheating, which I'm not. I can only think of 2 reasons:
1. I play mostly at daytime (ET timezone) when the server is packed with lower-skilled players, I do play at night but I notice the population drops drastically and encoutering good players is more often.
2. I have a habit of turning - checking my back too often and quiet trigger-happy which makes me look the part of hacking from people point of view

So my point is: Can anyone gimme pointers: advices and links on how to be a better player and look like one? Doesn't matter what it is, I'm starting from scratch: snipe or rifle, knife technique or footwork like bunny hops and shuffled steps, etc. Whatever can make me better.

Question: Sometime in ZM3, people would double my score real quick and I couldn't ever get close despite using AA-12 Buster while putting all my points into DPS stats. Is there any secret to that? And what's the best weapon for ZM?

My current arsenal: VVIP AK-12/47 Iron Beast, M4A1-GuanYu/Obsidian Beast, Barretta-Iron Shark, Gatling-Infernal Drake, some of mentioned above temporary VIP variants and a non-perm AA-12 Buster

Thank you,
McFishy.

Comments

• welcome back to game at first
    • in Zm3 if you want the higher points you must have a VIP CHR which have special Zm effect like the new chr , bring vip weapons to your bag and must have rings and a lot of things which give you EXP and ZM points like the chr stuff you win from Zm3 boxes , I hope I understood you and gave you any help you need
    my IGN is DeepQuestion hope to see you in game as a friends ♥
  • Hema_11_22 wrote: »
    welcome back to game at first
    • in Zm3 if you want the higher points you must have a VIP CHR which have special Zm effect like the new chr , bring vip weapons to your bag and must have rings and a lot of things which give you EXP and ZM points like the chr stuff you win from Zm3 boxes , I hope I understood you and gave you any help you need
    my IGN is DeepQuestion hope to see you in game as a friends ♥

Seems interesting. I checked the VIP store and saw the Thompson/RPK-Infernal Dragon both give +50% pts. Does that mean people put both in bags and stack its passive? By rings, you mean the Snake and the Dragon rings? I have the Dragon in my bag.

And I use Trixy as my char
  • McFishy wrote: »

Seems interesting. I checked the VIP store and saw the Thompson/RPK-Infernal Dragon both give +50% pts. Does that mean people put both in bags and stack its passive? By rings, you mean the Snake and the Dragon rings? I have the Dragon in my bag.

And I use Trixy as my char

ya that what i mean and one ring isn't enough you could have many rings to get much points
    Hey y'all, my IGN is McFishy and I just made a comeback to CFNA a week ago after 1 year.

Here are some background info: Before quitting, I was playing casually and an average player (1.43 K/D - 49% WR) and got bored real quick, so I stopped playing then. Now this past week, I was able to shoot myself up to 1.56 K/D and 54% WR from TDM/FFA, and for the first time ever being accused of cheating, which I'm not. I can only think of 2 reasons:
    1. I play mostly at daytime (ET timezone) when the server is packed with lower-skilled players, I do play at night but I notice the population drops drastically and encoutering good players is more often.\
    The community is currently flooded with low skilled players, if you like to play more competitively, try playing some ranked. To get to the ranked menu, press the "ranked match" button in the bottom of the lobby, more detailed explanation of the mode is in the menu itself.
    2. I have a habit of turning - checking my back too often and quiet trigger-happy which makes me look the part of hacking from people point of view
    As long as you're not hacking, it's no problem how you decide to play. If this is your play style, others should respect that.
    So my point is: Can anyone gimme pointers: advices and links on how to be a better player and look like one? Doesn't matter what it is, I'm starting from scratch: snipe or rifle, knife technique or footwork like bunny hops and shuffled steps, etc. Whatever can make me better.
    Many guides on different modes can be found on YouTube, in the guide section on this forum and on the Crossfire Wiki. Considering the weapons you're currently packing I think you have some of the best weapons in this game. To me, the best way to train your technique in rifle is by joining headshot only TDM. Sniper I'd say you should join some sniper FFA games, or Prison if you want to train double jumping on ledges too. For knifing FFA would be best too, only advice I could give you there is to train anticipating your enemies attack.
    Question: Sometime in ZM3, people would double my score real quick and I couldn't ever get close despite using AA-12 Buster while putting all my points into DPS stats. Is there any secret to that? And what's the best weapon for ZM?
    As mentioned earlier this is caused by VVIP RPK's, Thompsons and Gatling guns. All these VVIP's give a certain point boost, the Gatling giving the lowest one. If another player has one of these weapons equipped he'll gain score faster than others. The effect of these VVIP's stack.

My comments are in red, hope it helps!

1. I play mostly at daytime (ET timezone) when the server is packed with lower-skilled players, I do play at night but I notice the population drops drastically and encoutering good players is more often.

My current arsenal: VVIP AK-12/47 Iron Beast, M4A1-GuanYu/Obsidian Beast, Barretta-Iron Shark, Gatling-Infernal Drake, some of mentioned above temporary VIP variants and a non-perm AA-12 Buster

Thank you,
    McFishy.
    You have Good Score, with an Average K/D, I'm at [K/D .99] and only (1% of Cross-Fire Players) can beat me (1vs1) even if their Hacking! This is a 'Fact' in (7 years) playing anyone of any Rank, only [5 out of Hundreds beat me 1vs1]. So to be a better player in Cross-Fire today, "Sorry to Say" mean; resorting to Hacking. Most Players now do so, to compete with other Hackers. Now it just depend on who has the "Most and Better Hacks? --- Stay Straight; You're Good!
  • You have Good Score, with a Average K/D, I'm at [K/D .99] and only (1% of Cross-Fire Players) can beat me (1vs1) even if their Hacking! This is a 'Fact' in (7 years) playing anyone of any Rank, only [5 out of Hundreds beat me 1vs1]. So to be a better player in Cross-Fire today, "Sorry to Say" mean; resorting to Hacking. Most Players now do so, to compete with other Hackers. Now it just depend on who has the "Most and Better Hacks? --- Stay Straight; You're Good!
  • Well, welcome back. I actually quit back in 2012 and came back around summer 2018. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with quick turning, it helps you be more aware with every map you play. Also, the more you play, the better you can understand the map. Understanding the map is almost as important as your shooting skills. Learn all the necessary tricks, such as climbing high boxes, b hopping, snapping with sniper. Try playing more S&D for exp and gp. Finally, to increase ZM points, aim for the heads. And if they have VIPs such as Thompson, RPK or Gatling Gun, then nothing you can do to catch their points.