CFS Weapons more widely available

Hello!

I'm Andy, but go by "Spekk" online. I've been fortunate enough to be apart of the CrossFire community for a great 9-10 years. As a returning player to the game, I've found the competetive scene to be unfair towards both returning and new players. More specifically in the perspective of the in-game equipment. It is both frustrating and dismotivating to play in competetive matches, knowing you are at a disadvantage simply for not having specific weapons. I'm writing about the CFS AK-47 and the CFS Colt. The AK share names with my modest regular AK-47, but the similarity stops there. It is simply put easier to control, allows you to tap quicker, and feels more fluid to use; an overall upgrade. The Colt's drawspeed, damage and fire-rate make it a better sidearm than any other GP alternative. Therefore I would like to request a change, and open up a discussion/dialog where the matter of CFS weapons are looked into in more detail. Isn't it fair that returning and new players are on par with others? Can you really call something competetive if one part is at a constant disadvantage by design? One suggestion I have is to add the CFS or old AK model back in the GP shop, or make the weapons purchasable at all times. This would eliminate the problem completely, and I've yet to find a counter-arguement as to why this should not happen.
I look forward to hearing from both the community and staff, and to discuss this further.

Best regards,
Andy, Spekk

Comments