CFCL/ other upcoming tournaments

Sup,
I just wanted to mentioned that exactly not knowing anything about the future of Crossfire or upcoming tournaments makes the european scene leave as time goes on.
Our competitive players would atleast love to know when you plan to do new tournaments cause some of us are still hungry and motiviated to play but waiting for something to get finally announced is always horrible.
Some more transparancy according the competitive scene and everything would be nice eventho if it would be we dont plan to do any tournaments till april this year or so
Cause we neither know if there will be another CFCL season or not.
Best regards,
ReijN

Comments

• Looking forward to some tournaments too (though I dont really play). Let's hope to see some soon.
  • It's not fair to compare the competitive scene as it was in NA to how it was in EU. The main focus of the EU GM's was competitive tournaments, that also is on of the foremost reason CF EU remained open so long. Since EU migrated in to NA now, creating CF West, the competitive scene in CF West will probably improve.
  • Honestly, if the EU competitive community is just gonna hinge on competitive CF to their life like this then they may as well just quit since nothing is probably going to happen for about the next 5 months ...

It's literally routine for CFNA (now CF West) to have extended periods of inactivity for up to six months. We may not ever have competitive CF since the Chinese could be dropping out of the scene entirely so if competitive CF does continue then just be grateful that it even came at all ...
  • Seems like no GM or MOD ever recognized about this thread.
    [USER="23389068"]TheHungedMan[/USER] I would be grateful if they would atleast tell us: "HEY, we are not planning on making any tournaments until summer"
    That would be it and I would be totally fine with that answer atleast you know then how long you have to wait until something comes or just tell us that you are still negotiating or even that there are no tournaments planned.
    Otherwise you can close this thread cause its more like a one sided conversation
  • ReiJNCFF wrote: »
    Seems like no GM or MOD ever recognized about this thread.
    [USER="23389068"]TheHungedMan[/USER] I would be grateful if they would atleast tell us: "HEY, we are not planning on making any tournaments until summer"
    That would be it and I would be totally fine with that answer atleast you know then how long you have to wait until something comes or just tell us that you are still negotiating or even that there are no tournaments planned.
    Otherwise you can close this thread cause its more like a one sided conversation

The GMs and the Smilegate can't plan that far in advance into the future. You're not going to have to wait much longer anyways ...

If they don't announce a CFS 2019 creator program by the end of April this year then you can be rest assured that the competitive CF scene is totally dead since at that point they aren't going to plan for competitive events anymore so for now just sit back and relax ...