Top 5 Most Overpowered and Underpowered Weapons

Just cause I felt like it, I'm going to start an argument on the forums over the Top 5 most overpowered and underpowered weapons. Anyways, here's my opinion:

Overpowered:

1) SCAR Light - Bang bang die.
2) AWM - One shot one kill.
3) Shovel - Super long reach, high damage.
4) Kriss Super V - High rate of fire, low recoil, fast reload time, high power, fast firing. It's a sprayer's wet dream.
5) G36K - Very accurate, powerful, fast firing and fast reload. This gun is a mini SCAR Light.

Underpowered:

1) Glock 18 - The 3 round burst, low power and ridiculous price makes this a pile of ****.
2) M9 - Glock 18 in plastic form.
3) MP7 - It chews up ammo very quickly, it does very little damage, it's short ranged and inaccurate.
4) FAMAS - Low power, small magazine capacity, small ammo count. The patch also made it even more ****, and this was one of the few guns till that point I liked when they screwed it over.
5) SCAR Heavy - Being related to the SCAR Light you would think this gun is good. It's not, it jumps in recoil, it fires slow, it has an epic reload time. Almost every gun is superior in every way.

Comments

• For awm, they're trying to make it realistic i think, sniper shots usually are one shot and your dead.
    i wouldnt have thought the G36K was powerful :S :)
    And i agree with all the underpowered. m9 and glock, might as well use a pea shooter.
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    Just cause I felt like it, I'm going to start an argument on the forums over the Top 5 most overpowered and underpowered weapons. Anyways, here's my opinion:

Overpowered:

4) Kriss Super V - High rate of fire, low recoil, fast reload time, high power, fast firing. It's a sprayer's wet dream.
    5) G36K - Very accurate, powerful, fast firing and fast reload. This gun is a mini SCAR Light.

Underpowered:

1) Glock 18 - The 3 round burst, low power and ridiculous price makes this a pile of ****.
    3) MP7 - It chews up ammo very quickly, it does very little damage, it's short ranged and inaccurate.
    4) FAMAS - Low power, small magazine capacity, small ammo count. The patch also made it even more ****, and this was one of the few guns till that point I liked when they screwed it over.
    5) SCAR Heavy - Being related to the SCAR Light you would think this gun is good. It's not, it jumps in recoil, it fires slow, it has an epic reload time. Almost every gun is superior in every way.

OK..here it is sheerlock ...we pay for kriss V with real money so yea it has to be good ...
    secondly since ppl also like free game gun the g36 awm and scar L has to meet free players requirements ...this way theres a balance in zp and gp weapons...i mean cmon
    you cry the game is unfair to free users now you complain that the awm scar L g36 is overpowered and pal kriss isn't overpowered it's same as mp5 damage but better accuracy
  • I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just stating the most powerful and weakest guns in the game and why with my own opinion, not influenced by anything. I couldn't care if they are overpowered or not, it's just a way of communicating to morons who don't understand anything, which after your post makes me feel like a failure.
  • according to others games this game weapon's are pretty good ... i mean in my clan there pro's with M4a1 doesent actly matter what weapon as so long you good with it and can aim with it ! headshot=headshot
  • Exactly, which is why the G36K is up on the list. When it was on Halloween I pwned with that little monster. :D
  • and it also diff from distance .. kriss super v and mp5 etc all pwns in close combat but sux in longrange so when you see a ZP ***** with spop/armor that is rushing with kriss just camp the sh*t out of him and make him RQ :) easy :p
  • If there's a good counter to someone with an SMG, it's the AK47. This rifle is a Kriss users nightmare. It rips people apart at close range, it's the perfect ambush gun in my opinion (along with the XM1014, G36K, Uzi, P90 and K1A).
  • you right, but you have to know AK-47 is the hardest weapon to handel becous of the recoil
  • G36K isn't overpowered, you try to control the recoil. I have mastered it so I guess I am pretty good with it, just got kicked in Ship because I pwned 2 Spops + Thompsons with this G36K BEAST. They cry like "Oh, kick OZ he camps" (even though I didn't!) "Kick OZ he h@cks" (obviously I didn't because my KDR wasn't even 1.5 xD) and "I am better than you OZ, look at my score" (some noob called ozziedog said that, so I checked his score it was like 38-20 and mine was like 40-22? lol).
    So my point is G36K is THE BEAST when you can control the recoil at ALL range because it's not a SMG so you can't spray with it alot due to amo clips size. Always go for the chest or neck and the recoil will lead you to the opponents' heads. That was how I kicked the Thompson users' @ss anyway xD.
    Have a good Christmas guys.
  • scar heave AINT underpowered its good as scarl if u can use it
    edit: i dont use it but i have broke it many times
  • Scar heavy has a epic reload time, for real.
    Damn recoil, and ugly.
    ugh.
  • daniel8u wrote: »
    For awm, they're trying to make it realistic i think, sniper shots usually are one shot and your dead.
    i wouldnt have thought the G36K was powerful :S :)
    And i agree with all the underpowered. m9 and glock, might as well use a pea shooter.
    It depends on how you use it. If you use it as a rifle, its power it average, but if you use it as a SMG (which you can) then it overshadows all other SMGs.
  • coollogo_com_194021414.gif

HHV18Z wrote: »

Overpowered:

Underpowered:

Did you ever see how the real gus were made and why?
    Scar Light was made to light and high power to do better than the scar heavy with low recoil.
    The A.W.M was made with high power for winter snipeing & with a special bolt action.

The point is, Z8Games based these guns on the real one. So if u ask me, the stats on these guns are Right where they should be.
    ;)

So you need to do some reading before you talk b.s.
  • That's true, simply I'm just stating what I think is the most powerful, and what's the weakest. This is why I put the G36K up there because I pwn with it. I can easily control recoil, and am a big user of guns like the AK47, G36K and SG552. The G36K has always been a personal favourite of mine, but no Elimination maps have it anymore. :( Besides, I found it's recoil quite low to be honest, found it more like an SMG than a rifle like LolliRoger said.

Overpowered:

Underpowered:

I pretty much agree with you, except for the fact that you forgot to say that scar heavy has the same damage with scar light. It should have higher power, but it doesn't. Probably no one else noticed that, or if they did, they don't care about it. They might have changed the damage after this patch, but I seriously doubt it. I am however sure, that before the patch it had EXACTLY the same damage as scar light.
    So, there you go, another reason it's underpowered.
  • EDy2t wrote: »
    I pretty much agree with you, except for the fact that you forgot to say that scar heavy has the same damage with scar light. It should have higher power, but it doesn't. Probably no one else noticed that, or if they did, they don't care about it. They might have changed the damage after this patch, but I seriously doubt it. I am however sure, that before the patch it had EXACTLY the same damage as scar light.
    So, there you go, another reason it's underpowered.
    Nope, the SCAR Heavy has the same power as an AK-47.
  • AWM isn´t overpowered.
    It´s slow, heavy and oh I forgot...HEAVY AS ****!
  • P228

PeaShooter

It has about a million bullets and not a one will hurt you:(

Your better off just throwing the gun at the enemy for a headshot:)

On my noob acc I only had a tiny amount of GP to spend so I bought the P228

Thinking you only need a good pistol to join almost any match (not sniper)

then pick up in game (less repair costs too)

Couldnt afford Deagle P228 looked good but when it came to using it in game OOOOONOOO

Underpowerd does not even scratch the surface:)
  • Scar Light - Sure it's an extremely easy gun to use... but it costs GP and is available to all players.

AWP - There is a 1-hit kill sniper rifle in all good fps games.

Shovel - You pay money... you get advantages, enough said.

Kriss - See shovel.

G36K - Lol, good to see you added this in the list to lighten the mood. Very funny joke. This gun sucks.

Underpowered:
    Famas, glock <--- burst needs a buff and glock needs a cost reduction
    smgs will always be considered underpowered (besides kriss and certain mp5's) but if you think about it they are meant for close range combat.... so use them accordingly, get an egypt match going
  • Overpowered:

Kriss
    Scar Light
    Shovel
    Heart Grenades

Underpowered:

Glock
    FAMAS
    Flash Bangs
  • Overpowered:
    Scar light
    Kriss
    Shovel
    No clue

Underpowered:
    PSG
    Famas
    Flash
    M4a1(it's weak as hell thru boxes now)
  • Underpowered is also the smoke grenades, being able to see the names through the smoke make them useless.
    Kriss is overpowered but since I own it I'm not complaining. :p
    Once you get the hang of long range shots with it it's game over.:D
  • I'm not gonna hate on the game cause i think it's balanced. Anyways, I recently started giving my AK-silver a chance. I was using ak for months, then i got tired of how i wasn't always able to control the recoil, sold it, then was krissing/awming for a while, got ak-silver just to get it, seems liek it has slightly easier recoil to control, doin decent with it so far ^_^
  • lulzwut wrote: »
    Overpowered:
    M4a1(it's weak as hell thru boxes now)

maybe boxes changed not M4A1 ;)

Overpowered:

Underpowered:

i agree with scarl -awm over powered

g36k is not overpowered but still agood gun

kriss is not over powered-i know we pay for it but its almost same power as mp5 but better accuracy and lower recoil

i agree with this underpowered guns

glock18-scar heavy (hate it ) -mp7 only close range and need more bullets -famas ( suck)

and thx for posting this topic
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »
    coollogo_com_194021414.gif

Did you ever see how the real gus were made and why?
    Scar Light was made to light and high power to do better than the scar heavy with low recoil.
    The A.W.M was made with high power for winter snipeing & with a special bolt action.

The point is, Z8Games based these guns on the real one. So if u ask me, the stats on these guns are Right where they should be.
    ;)

So you need to do some reading before you talk b.s.

Mr. Flamez

FAMAS in the Real Life PWNS both M4A1 & SCAR Light, so you made two little mistakes within this sentence
    "The point is, Z8Games based these guns on the real one. So if u ask me, the stats on these guns are Right where they should be."

FAMAS is a monkey poop shooter in CrossFire, though it can PWN if you use it wisely and properly.

Z8Games did not code CrossFire... ever heard of these companies called NeoWiz and G4B0X?
  • I just rush when i have armor and my kriss v it pwns but i really like the M4A1 i have the custom but i still like the normal.
    Every time i play elimination i use M4A1
  • T3rrox wrote: »
    Mr. Flamez

FAMAS in the Real Life PWNS both M4A1 & SCAR Light, so you made two little mistakes within this sentence
    "The point is, Z8Games based these guns on the real one. So if u ask me, the stats on these guns are Right where they should be."

FAMAS is a monkey poop shooter in CrossFire, though it can PWN if you use it wisely and properly.

Z8Games did not code CrossFire... ever heard of these companies called NeoWiz and G4B0X?

well mr.who ever u r.. was i talking about famas? that sentence was directed to the scar l and awm.. so plz "WATCH IT KID"