Top 5 Most Overpowered and Underpowered Weapons

Comments

• Ciesta wrote: »
    you right, but you have to know AK-47 is the hardest weapon to handel becous of the recoil
    I think the Ak has too little recoil!!! The way it was before was awsome!!! But ever sense they lower the recoil it is a noob cannon!!!!! I want the Ak-47 to have its orginal recoil so i can go out and own!!! ^^
  • as i recall SCAR-Heavy is just a bodified AK-47, and i remember along time ago it used to be God on a stick, and i don't believe it changed, its just God is hard to control
    and FAMAS would also be considerable good if you didn't have to change mags every for seconds

the term noob cannon must die, a gun shouldn't be considered a nooby cannon just because it handles better than another gun
  • i have 4 of the overpowerd weps
    scar l, AWM, kriss, g36k
  • Back in the day everyone used to have a SCAR Heavy, it used to be a beast. But now it's just overshadowed in every way by other guns.
  • OP:

1. Scar Light
    2. Kriss
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ?????
  • eZyKillQQ wrote: »
    OP:

1. Scar Light
    2. Kriss
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ?????

shush up skill lite if for people (nubs) who cant aim for shet thompson is ftw. :P but i like gold m4 or aksilver.
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    Just cause I felt like it, I'm going to start an argument on the forums over the Top 5 most overpowered and underpowered weapons. Anyways, here's my opinion:

Overpowered:

1) SCAR Light - Bang bang die.
    2) AWM - One shot one kill.
    3) Shovel - Super long reach, high damage.
    4) Kriss Super V - High rate of fire, low recoil, fast reload time, high power, fast firing. It's a sprayer's wet dream.
    5) G36K - Very accurate, powerful, fast firing and fast reload. This gun is a mini SCAR Light.

Underpowered:

1) Glock 18 - The 3 round burst, low power and ridiculous price makes this a pile of ****.
    2) M9 - Glock 18 in plastic form.
    3) MP7 - It chews up ammo very quickly, it does very little damage, it's short ranged and inaccurate.
    4) FAMAS - Low power, small magazine capacity, small ammo count. The patch also made it even more ****, and this was one of the few guns till that point I liked when they screwed it over.
    5) SCAR Heavy - Being related to the SCAR Light you would think this gun is good. It's not, it jumps in recoil, it fires slow, it has an epic reload time. Almost every gun is superior in every way.

:/ , Honestly man?... Scar light isn't as amazing as everyone says, it just brings noobs to average players, mass majority of the pros can't use it as good. Good example is my two buds Crav3n and iovertake, they are badass with m4 , yet they just aren't as good if scar light is used.

The awm is not overpowered, in every fps there is, there is a weapon for 1 shot 1 kill. It takes extremely amount of skills to be able to use it at the level as to sneeze, crav3n, ymd*lupus(not quite sure his full real IGN, ymd is former c2), of course --> popz. Snipers are meant to have an advantage long range, it's your fault to being a noob to fight a sniper in the open for example at black widow long A. (in which case, if your good, you can kill them before they get to you anyway)

kriss and g36 are not overpowered either, i mean honestly, wdf? what's with the bandwagon on kriss super v being massively pro? Not being c*ocky or anything , in all the matches I've played, regardless of SnD, tdm, ffa, i never ran across a problem dealing with krisses... I'm also saying this from personal experience, I have 2, TWO krisses. I know how it works, and it is definitely not overpowered unless your a baddie with m4, scar light, k2, or ak... (as long as you don't miss close range, it's not hard to kill them, long range krisses are just plain bad, i'd use m60 over it anyday, long range = long A in black widow)
    G36 is arguably the best gun for close range combat, just stay away from it, keep it long range, if your any good at all, they are as good as dead.
  • If you read some of my posts, these aren't necessarily over powered on the whole. These are the weapons I absolutely own with, and as a joke because I suck so much the guns must be overpowered as a result. And underpowered you can't deny. Because of this there were many different guns I was going to add onto the list such as the Steyr AUG A1, AK47, M4A1 (keep in mind I posted this before the patch), MP5, K1A, K2 and the likes. But to avoid people like you being general ****heads who assume before they read, I kept to the ones I had on the list that I believed would get the least debate and save all this ridiculous flaming.
  • the thompon is over powerd
    its a 20-30 year old gun and its about as good as a kriss which is very new 0=
  • -_- If you think those guns are overpowered y don't you just get them
  • Overpowered:
    ak47
    scar light
    thomson
    kriss
    awm

Underpowered :
    uzi
    mp7
    m16
    scar eavy
    glock
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    Just cause I felt like it, I'm going to start an argument on the forums over the Top 5 most overpowered and underpowered weapons. Anyways, here's my opinion:

Overpowered:

1) SCAR Light - Bang bang die.
    2) AWM - One shot one kill.
    3) Shovel - Super long reach, high damage.
    4) Kriss Super V - High rate of fire, low recoil, fast reload time, high power, fast firing. It's a sprayer's wet dream.
    5) G36K - Very accurate, powerful, fast firing and fast reload. This gun is a mini SCAR Light.

Underpowered:

1) Glock 18 - The 3 round burst, low power and ridiculous price makes this a pile of ****.
    2) M9 - Glock 18 in plastic form.
    3) MP7 - It chews up ammo very quickly, it does very little damage, it's short ranged and inaccurate.
    4) FAMAS - Low power, small magazine capacity, small ammo count. The patch also made it even more ****, and this was one of the few guns till that point I liked when they screwed it over.
    5) SCAR Heavy - Being related to the SCAR Light you would think this gun is good. It's not, it jumps in recoil, it fires slow, it has an epic reload time. Almost every gun is superior in every way.

ööööö now that thompson has come i think it will be at the top :P
  • i dun c m4c or m4a (hs god) or ak47(powerful but low accracy for pros only) on their =.=

btw winchester is **** u have better chances killing some1 with Sh*t than with winchester they should rename it to losechester =.=

k2 is a nice gun too
  • XTR wrote: »
    Overpowered:
    ak47
    scar light
    thomson
    kriss
    awm

Underpowered :
    uzi
    mp7
    m16
    scar eavy
    glock

wat r u talkin about man uzi is pretty sick if u know how and when to use it =.=
    and thomson is a noob sprayer gun its only good in TD not very useful in SD or CW
  • Scar Heavy isn't really underpowered.

Underpowered? How about the Micro-Galil? Heck, even the M60 is kinda underpowered. Big gun should be doing big-damage.
  • Weapons

Overpowered:

1) AWM - Easy
    2) Aka47 Gold - Pro
    3) Xm8 - Easy
    4) Scar Light - Easy
    5) Scar Heavy - Easy

Underpowered:

1) Knife - :/
    2) M9 - :/
    3) UZI - :/
    4) Sig P228 -:/
    5) Colt 911 -:)
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Scar Heavy isn't really underpowered.

Underpowered? How about the Micro-Galil? Heck, even the M60 is kinda underpowered. Big gun should be doing big-damage.

The Micro-Galil does a lot of damage for an SMG, and it's got a good level of range and accuracy. Feels more like a rifle than an SMG. The M60 up close owns because of the level of damage it does (M60 damage > AK47 damage true fact) and the capacity allows you to keep firing whilst your enemy reloads. It's an ok gun, but it doesn't give you enough value for the price.
  • Overpowered Top 5

1) Awm - need more be said
    2) Scar Light - overpowered, but still the favourite
    3) K1a - far too powerful for a little thing =p
    4) M60 - racking up kills with that beast is too easy
    5) Ak47 - however recoil makes it a real pro choice

Unpowered Top 5

1) M4a1 Custom - nerfed and a shadow of its former self, refund please
    2) Famas - usually comparably stronger in most fps
    3) Type89 - great long range, but weak
    4) Xm1014 - weakest, but most fun, shotgun in history?
    5) Micro Galil - says it's "well known for it's high power"... doesn't show lol

My 4 Usual Primary Weapons

1) Sg552 Camo
    2) Scar Light
    3) Kriss Super V
    4) Awm Camo
  • I really can only agree on the Kriss Super V...it's wayyy too overpowered. I've used it and I bet everyone here agrees that a first-time FPS newbie can own with it. It's THAT easy to own/kill with...
  • awm is really ridiculous.
    you wouldnt die instantly with 1 shot in real life.
    only if u hit special points on body.

but in the game u also die if u hit for example: the shoulder.
    not really realistic.
  • If you got hit in real life with an awm shot in your shoulder your arm wouldnt exactly be fully attached to you anymore. You'd bleed to death pretty fast afterwards too the game just speeds it up.

Also the Famas is way underpowered in this game mainly because of lag....I used to be able to kill with it in 3 bullets but not anymore :/ it use to be powerful now its weak taking 6+ bullets at times to take an enemy down. I have no complaints about how fast it burns through 25 shots because its reload time is probably one of the fastest in the game.

Accuracy long range wise its not that bad as long as you only use 3 burst shots max and wait for it to settle its aim back down before firing another 3 rounds. Its recoil usually leads to hs's long range :)
  • MetalScar wrote: »
    Overpowered Top 5

1) Awm - need more be said
    2) Scar Light - overpowered, but still the favourite
    3) K1a - far too powerful for a little thing =p
    4) M60 - racking up kills with that beast is too easy
    5) Ak47 - however recoil makes it a real pro choice

Unpowered Top 5

1) M4a1 Custom - nerfed and a shadow of its former self, refund please
    2) Famas - usually comparably stronger in most fps
    3) Type89 - great long range, but weak
    4) Xm1014 - weakest, but most fun, shotgun in history?
    5) Micro Galil - says it's "well known for it's high power"... doesn't show lol

My 4 Usual Primary Weapons

1) Sg552 Camo
    2) Scar Light
    3) Kriss Super V
    4) Awm Camo

Type89 is great long range ...
    I demand a match with you using type 89 long range vs whatever gun i have in my storage, broken 16 if i must
  • If you got hit in real life with an awm shot in your shoulder your arm wouldnt exactly be fully attached to you anymore. You'd bleed to death pretty fast afterwards too the game just speeds it up.

Also the Famas is way underpowered in this game mainly because of lag....I used to be able to kill with it in 3 bullets but not anymore :/ it use to be powerful now its weak taking 6+ bullets at times to take an enemy down. I have no complaints about how fast it burns through 25 shots because its reload time is probably one of the fastest in the game.

Accuracy long range wise its not that bad as long as you only use 3 burst shots max and wait for it to settle its aim back down before firing another 3 rounds. Its recoil usually leads to hs's long range :)

Have you seen how much 3 round burst jumps? It's more than the AK47 (try it, it's true). The FAMAS accuracy and recoil is horrible now. Also an AWM if it hit you wouldn't blow your arm off necessarily, it's not a BMG, it's a .308 rifle just like the M700 and the PSG1. By theory these sniper rifles should do the same amount of damage.
  • Overpowered:

AWM-1 shot/ 1 kill (WTH?!)
    Kris-imba recoil
    DEagle-Spray Side ARm
    Shovel- imba dmg and weight
    Scar Light- imba Reloading Time and Weight
  • :/, wow GG, d eagle can "spray" now... spray means fully automatic, which is supposed to be the glock, but guess what it? it isn't

QQ about awm somewhere else please ? awm is not overpowered for simple reasons, any regular fps there is have a 1 hit kill sniper.
    PS: i'm not a sniper, and i don't snipe, so don't think this opinion is biased
  • Overpowered
    1) Scar light
    2) Thompson
    3) Kriss Super V
    4) AWM
    5) SG

Underpowered
    1) M4
    2) Draggy
    3) Conda
    4) Scar H
    5) G36K