Suggestion

I personally have always been interested in the competitive scene, even if I was taking breaks from the game. Even though I am currently playing the game, it is very hard for me to keep up with the scene. The only info I can find about the matches happening in elite, is how many rounds combined did each team get on two maps. Maps, that I don't even know what they were. You guys should consider expanding in that area. Hell, provide me, or anyone else really, i don't care, with the replays and have a neat stats section.

I was typing this in a hurry and on my phone, sorry if I don't make much sense. :D

Comments

• If your looking for stats, the E-Sports Hub for CrossFire provides some good information on CFCL Elite regarding how many kills each team got, wins/loses, total deaths etc

Link: http://na.esports.z8games.com/elite-home.html

[MOD]Zzzq also provides some inslight and analysis of each week of CFCL Elite and it's quite a interesting read.
  • I don't know how feasible this would be, but it'd be sick if we could click on each individual match and be brought to a new page (or have some type of pop-up, if you know what I mean) that displays the 2 maps that are played with the scores on each as well as the screenshots and replays
  • I don't know how feasible this would be, but it'd be awesome if we could click on each individual match and be brought to a new page that displays the 2 maps that are played with the scores on each as well as the screenshots and replays

This seriously needs to happen. Right now I feel like the matches kind of happen, the only real insight people have, are when a match is actually streamed.
    [MOD]Abel wrote: »
    If your looking for stats, the E-Sports Hub for CrossFire provides some good information on CFCL Elite regarding how many kills each team got, wins/loses, total deaths etc

Link: http://na.esports.z8games.com/elite-home.html

[MOD]Zzzq also provides some inslight and analysis of each week of CFCL Elite and it's quite a interesting read.

Homie, I literally have to wait 2-3 days to even find out which teams won their games. I don't even know what maps, the score on each map, etc, etc. ME, someone who scrims regularly and had been a member of the competitive community for almost 10 years. If someone like me feels so disconnected, how are you going to reach people with little interest in the competitive scene?
  • I don't know how feasible this would be, but it'd be sick if we could click on each individual match and be brought to a new page (or have some type of pop-up, if you know what I mean) that displays the 2 maps that are played with the scores on each as well as the screenshots and replays
    c1_Duston wrote: »
    This seriously needs to happen. Right now I feel like the matches kind of happen, the only real insight people have, are when a match is actually streamed.

Homie, I literally have to wait 2-3 days to even find out which teams won their games. I don't even know what maps, the score on each map, etc, etc. ME, someone who scrims regularly and had been a member of the competitive community for almost 10 years. If someone like me feels so disconnected, how are you going to reach people with little interest in the competitive scene?

I'm definitely not against having specific stats on matches and its something which can be changed in the near future.
  • It's Wednesday, the matches were played 4 days ago, and you didn't even bother posting the overall scores for both maps? ecksdee
  • c1_Duston wrote: »
    It's Wednesday, the matches were played 4 days ago, and you didn't even bother posting the overall scores for both maps? ecksdee
    Monday was a holiday here, and the person responsible for updating the standings wasn't here on Tuesday. Patience is a virtue, my friend.