Disconnect from the host 0 3

When I in the game like 5 mins it pop up a box said disconnect from the host I check the firewall and it was in safe program

Comments

• Port Status TxPkts RxPkts Collisions Tx B/s Rx B/s Up Time
    WAN 1000M/Full 22464 455109 0 7699 1307411 00:07:20
    LAN1 Link down 119034 22499 0 1562147 540121 --
    LAN2 Link down --
    LAN3 Link down --
    LAN4 Link down --
    2.4G WLAN b/g/n 450M 442692 137614 0 265451 4894 00:38:41
    5G WLAN a/n/ac 1300M 1315 8416 0 276 214 00:38:41
  • MAC Address 08:02:8E:DA:49:A4

IP Address 24.193.217.230

Connection DHCP Client

IP Subnet Mask 255.255.252.0

Domain Name Server 209.18.47.62
  • Add game location ( for example default is c:\Program Files\Z8 Games\CrossFire ) to your antivirus exception list
    Same time add CF game exe files to firewall allow rules ( to allow any inbound / outboud connection for any connection type )

OR you can temporary disable antivirus and firewall to test if game will normally work

Still experience disconnect ? - then check your internet connection type and speed,

for example some modems/routers are set to disconnect from internet after 5 minute IDLE (no trafic) and autoconnect on request - but this option is bad for online games and should be set to always on

therefore post your internet type and speed ... can be something from there ...

I checked it I didnt set to disconnect the internet
  • I have the same error disconnected from the host 0 -3 smthing like that and i already turn off the windows defender , antivirus and firewall protection and nothing happens. My internet connection is 46 mbps and 4.6 upload so its not a problem . Something that changed in the crossfire exe is that when i click it to open it it no longer appear a message that used to say me if you are sure to run this programm and then i pressed yes to continue to the patch updater and press play .
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6421534]Add game location ( for example default is c:\Program Files\Z8 Games\CrossFire ) to your antivirus exception list
    Same time add CF game exe files to firewall allow rules ( to allow any inbound / outboud connection for any connection type )

OR you can temporary disable antivirus and firewall to test if game will normally work

Still experience disconnect ? - then check your internet connection type and speed,

for example some modems/routers are set to disconnect from internet after 5 minute IDLE (no trafic) and autoconnect on request - but this option is bad for online games and should be set to always on

therefore post your internet type and speed ... can be something from there ...[/QUOTE]

Same issue and I already did what you said
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6421826]

Check your internet speed by using speedtest.net , choose a server from Germany (if you play on UK servers) or a server from Toronto (if you play on NA servers)

*if you have a lower internet speed OR too much latency - can be the source of your disconnects

Run test with your PC connected to home router by cable and close WiFi, just in case are other devices connected on WiFi - they may slow down your internet speed

For example, i use ADSL+ line, and this is my test result on Frankfurt Germany ( since i play on UK servers):

6467230559.png

P.S. At the moment i run this test i can't login game, seems the maintenance is not over: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?327618-Maintenance-Notice-07-18-2017[/QUOTE]

Why are you just talking nonsense, there is nothing true from what you write.

You can say that your stupid servers are big garbage and you have no idea how to fix your problems.
  • Can also be some IP login issues. What country are you logginf in from? If your ISP has a dynamic IP, some of other users can be misusing it so your IP might have been blocked for that. You can try to contact ISP and ask for a static IP. Another, and simpler solution, is to read some articles at VPN Coffee about how and when to use VPN in such situations. This normally works, because that can just be come regional restrictions and you won't need a static IP.