Brazilian Teams allowed to play in CFCL OPEN?

So yesterday our match against GFXsports paused cause I was using a shovel, was my fault but effects joined and I asked twice why this is allowed, and I got threatened with a warning for me and my team for asking a simple question, I wasn't even being disrepsectful in anyway, anyways this team is GFXsports, I can provide screenshots but basically they all have 145 ping+ 1 player with 200 ping, they are currently leading open league, but i'm going to ask the same question here and I hope it gets answered, Why are Brazilian teams allowed to play in a CFCL NA OPEN tourament, they literally live on a different continent it honestly makes no sense of why this is allowed, the uk and eu thing is 1 thing but these guys have over 145 ping constant and live in Brazil, so why are they allowed to play? Grumpy or Effect it would be great if you could answer, not trying to be disrespectful I just think it was kinda messed up, when I asked in game my entire team gets threatened with a warning. Just trying to make the point that they are taking away from the actual NA teams and the particpation of the NA teams to play in CFS.

PS: not salty or anything considering we beat them 10-6 just wanting a response.

Comments