Windows 7; Lower your ping ingame

2»

Comments

• bldSAINTbldSAINT Marquis
    S1X6 wrote: »
    wow.. your mom plays cf lol.
    Haha, she's a joy to have in the clan to. Almost like the "clan mom". However, I am very jealous over her BM winning %...
  • iamHarMiamHarM Worthy
    A_Shadow wrote: »
    So I have Window 7 but i dont trust or like to mess with things that I dont know how to fix myself but that method you say you use Do i have to do it everytime I restart my laptop or no ?

No, its set like that until you Enable it.
  • Bumping up incase anyone is having the same issues, just helped another friend with his laptop with same problem.
  • Didn't do anything for me, Win 7 home premium 64 bit and not a single change in ping.
  • auslogic boostspeed
    tcp_tweaker
    openVPN (stealth)

from 52 to 19 ... but on clean line there should be 14 - 16
  • OMG][lol]xDOMG][lol]xD Knight-Errant
    this type of thing never worked for me and today also same
  • Just so you guys know; messing with the system registry files is not a good idea unless you are absolutely sure what you are doing. In some casses playing around with the registry has stopped computers from booting correctly.
  • wownarutowownaruto Knight-Errant
    It works!

Ping went from 13 to 12!
  • Didn't work at all...ping went from 104 to 118
    I have not idea wtf happened. After i tried using that method my ping stuck at 118-130+. I even tried changing it back to the old value it still say 118. Can someone help me out here?
  • Was by me to from 15ping to 29ping oO IDK why.
  • Ps:it was 3 months ago
  • dont work for me sry :D
  • didn't work for my ping in this game but worked for CF LA, it is lower there now.
  • i used to get 202 after the last patch now i'm down to 95 thanks dude..
  • I_BlueI_Blue Knight-Errant
    Didn't work for me.
    I used to have ''A'' value and with ''FFFFFFFF'' it's the same ping in all NA servers.
    Windows 7 Home Premiun.
  • meh never worked for me my ping stayed the same.
  • Only works for some people im taking it
  • Zombie Mode

Who's having problems playing Dinner Theater ZM
  • my ping went down from 130 to 70. <33333333333333333333333333
  • This is all bull****, The reason you have low ping is because you are far away from their servers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonZeKP-Mi4
    This works trust me.
  • From my point lowering my ping was that i did improve my internet speed conection from 4mbit/s to 10mbit/s(i live in croatia(europe)). Result was from 56-101 to 30-37.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    From my point lowering my ping was that i did improve my internet speed conection from 4mbit/s to 10mbit/s(i live in croatia(europe)). Result was from 56-101 to 30-37.

lolz mine is 512kbit/s :D and I get 100-120

+ there is some setting increasing the pings and I have experience a problem like this before and I fix it with program so I guess it could work for some people :)
  • Posted this for players in North America who are having problems with pings who use Win7. Like example i have win xp computer and i live in florida ping 54, I get the win7 laptop out and have 156 ping. Nothing changed except for computers, this guide helps how to solve that problem.
  • bump so new players can read
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    From my point lowering my ping was that i did improve my internet speed conection from 4mbit/s to 10mbit/s(i live in croatia(europe)). Result was from 56-101 to 30-37.
    Crazy, I doubled my internet speed and still get the same ping >.>
  • For good ping u need good Upload speed doesn't matter your download speed.... also u need to optimize your windows or w/e os u might have. u can find plenty of videos on internet for my self i use win10 and i stopped all windows security or spy things CCleaner anti malware etc to low more my ping. i dont think this method work i already tried on my old pc and not work.