[L]ove

Comments

• this is to inform you not to hold every one resposible

CheckMate Falsly accused yet again - 11-15-2009, 03:45 AM

Again we were sent a copy of a saved game from a member from the Love Clan and for the novice leader it would seem to be just that! A saved game from one of our members Chamming! But wait it gets better the copy of this game was edited! Hex Edited by G4Oblivion and a over lay from www.Fraps.com (water mark). Nice try you guys but you WILL NEVER beat us this way!
    A hex editor (or binary file editor or byte editor) is a type of computer program that allows a user to manipulate binary (normally non-plain text) computer files. Hex editors that were designed to edit sector, or parse, data from floppy or hard disks

Yes we have had a few bad apples in our clan you bet there is no deny'n it! So we have our own clean up team in Clan and have been very detailed in it's clean up procedures.

Pehaps it's the fact that when our Clan takes the Battle field those that are left wanting can't accept the fact that they were Truly beaten. So i say to the Clans above us "I NOW KNOW WHAT YOU MUST OF GONE THROUGH TO GET THIS FAR"!!!!

1 good note though we have had over 368 replies to the clan this month and we seem to making the front page every day!

ps..... Maybe the member from love should be watched as he would have needed the Chamming hack to doctor this video !!! food for thought

I do respect the majority of your team they are highly skilled except 1 and i will send only 1 a copy of this video and he knows who he is i know i can trust him and him alone!!
  • Hey there i am Lt of Love and i dont know anything about CheckMate and this is a recruiting topic if u have any problem see in game or whoever respond for this
  • ChessMastr wrote: »

Again we were sent a copy of a saved game from a member from the Love Clan and for the novice leader it would seem to be just that! A saved game from one of our members Chamming! But wait it gets better the copy of this game was edited! Hex Edited by G4Oblivion and a over lay from www.Fraps.com (water mark). Nice try you guys but you WILL NEVER beat us this way!
    A hex editor (or binary file editor or byte editor) is a type of computer program that allows a user to manipulate binary (normally non-plain text) computer files. Hex editors that were designed to edit sector, or parse, data from floppy or hard disks

Yes we have had a few bad apples in our clan you bet there is no deny'n it! So we have our own clean up team in Clan and have been very detailed in it's clean up procedures.

Pehaps it's the fact that when our Clan takes the Battle field those that are left wanting can't accept the fact that they were Truly beaten. So i say to the Clans above us "I NOW KNOW WHAT YOU MUST OF GONE THROUGH TO GET THIS FAR"!!!!

1 good note though we have had over 368 replies to the clan this month and we seem to making the front page every day!

ps..... Maybe the member from love should be watched as he would have needed the Chamming hack to doctor this video !!! food for thought

I do respect the majority of your team they are highly skilled except 1 and i will send only 1 a copy of this video and he knows who he is i know i can trust him and him alone!!
    your clan is bad
  • doop51 wrote: »
    your clan is bad

thats harsh man. take a chill pill aye.
  • well bad ? then why u pay our member 10 or 20k zp every week to help ur clan out huh checkmate what a baddie
  • daniel8u wrote: »
    thats harsh man. take a chill pill aye.

how can i take a chill pill, it's 65 degrees in my room any cooler and ill get a cold
  • Actually colds are not caused by cold weather.

True story.

well Chessmaster,im ur ex-member and i know how good is ur clan,you run ur Clan very perfect.But now the history of CheckFreak,TechWarrior,head5shoOt,RedQueen... never change ur Clan name beside of HACKER man, i leave cuz of them...10 Clan LT 4 of them already chamming.
  • [MOD]Bruce wrote: »
    Actually colds are not caused by cold weather.

True story.

but college campuses do, its ok ive been immunized

i can frag now

Look dude,i dont care wat u trying to say okies,but i think u had no idear wat you trying to explain:Hex Edited by G4Oblivion, btw let meh tell u something,,Im the 1 that Jin tell me to fix this relay and Y? the reason here cuz he wanna help YOU and Ur Fail Clan,UR Clan 91 member and 12 Clan Lt,but some of them are WALL so BAD...BlooD[2]Run* and **[H]oTTie** they are chamming,HOW i know???,that eazy, I use my Hex Edited by G4Oblivion > Open CF>Relay Save and there every thing can show,U dont need tryed to depend those guy....wat a FAIL CLAN.BTW why dont u just let every see and judge for them own eye and experice? i WIll post this link again,and watch with ur OWN eyes DUDE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYs4bxbfQe0 [FIX BY WALL HACK]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zymzudnw5mo [Original Relay]
  • Look dude,i dont care wat u trying to say okies,but i think u had no idear wat you trying to explain:Hex Edited by G4Oblivion, btw let meh tell u something,,Im the 1 that Jin tell me to fix this relay and Y? the reason here cuz he wanna help YOU and Ur Fail Clan,UR Clan 91 member and 12 Clan Lt,but some of them are WALL so BAD...BlooD[2]Run* and **[H]oTTie** they are chamming,HOW i know???,that eazy, I use my Hex Edited by G4Oblivion > Open CF>Relay Save and there every thing can show,U dont need tryed to depend those guy....wat a FAIL CLAN.BTW why dont u just let every see and judge for them own eye and experice? i WIll post this link again,and watch with ur OWN eyes DUDE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYs4bxbfQe0 [FIX BY WALL HACK]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zymzudnw5mo [Original Relay]

i watch it,WOW dude,this guy cham so bad -__- and prefire...and he rich too....i wish i can have his Kryss Supper V =(( lol
  • gl Finding members from my part i find u guys pretty good
  • I was in that game and we all tell Jin saved relay.I reckon he hacking-also i watch the relay and see the way he look into wall and prefire.lol,it so obvious that BlooD[2]Run* not in Banned List yet =]
  • You are not alode to put link's of other people hacking/chaming
    take it off bruce
  • replay is not replay. it was an edited replay..nice try, and it is not going to work, obviously because Blood[2]run isnt banned!!!!!!!!
  • madness? jealous?

prefires? chaming? i think you better get a nice pair of speakers on your machine mate so im sure your going to prefire as well.. and about the chams, id be apreciated if you upload the whole match so i can judge myself if blood is that lucky to be looking at places untill you guys appear and get pwnd/ most of the time or that was just a messy edited by seconds and seconds.anyway wheres the radar? did u forget to edit that? i bet you guys really {[L]ove} checkmate to create such a perfect messy like that video. why dont you guys get to do some work instead of wasting your time and accusing legity and mature menbers like checkmate ones are?can i call that a jealous? pretty good to know that the responsable of that edition is here on this chat, hopefully he is going to see this message soon and upload the whole match for us:)
    ps: thanks for posting the video on the youtube.
  • Hmph.. He was caught cheating though.. Video was clear
  • my recommend

Some steps to be a pro or what they are calling by a hacker
    but unfortunatelly not..
    before watching the edition.
    1 step. go follow the enemies through the radar, where theyre battling and changing fire what they didnt edit on that movie.
    2 step. look at the players who are in your same team, where they are shooting where they are firing.
    3 step. a player doesnt need to move its character only by moving the mouse, he can also aim to the right place for the headshot and move by only using < and > on its keyboard what sometimes you will aim the walls, im sure.
    4 step you better stand by waiting for them to come to you watching every sides that they might come.
    5 step what they call by prefiring accusing some legity players. dont forget to set up your spekear in a necessary volume which you can hear theyre steps coming to you.
    6 step if you have been accused by hacking and you are not ask them to send the whole replay to you instead of watching theyre edition, cause when the enemies hate you they would make miracles that you wont believe while watching.
    7 step now if you are just like them, crying in every match telling eveyone who pwnd you is a hacker, accusing every clan which is in the rank, join [L]ove :)
  • Lt. Silvr_Knight-

Watched the REAL replay, the .cfr file and its just a normal game. in no way does the replay show any evidence of foul play. A replay of me looks more menacing then this-
  • eagle2801 wrote: »
    prefires? chaming? i think you better get a nice pair of speakers on your machine mate so im sure your going to prefire as well.. and about the chams, id be apreciated if you upload the whole match so i can judge myself if blood is that lucky to be looking at places untill you guys appear and get pwnd/ most of the time or that was just a messy edited by seconds and seconds.anyway wheres the radar? did u forget to edit that? i bet you guys really {[L]ove} checkmate to create such a perfect messy like that video. why dont you guys get to do some work instead of wasting your time and accusing legity and mature menbers like checkmate ones are?can i call that a jealous? pretty good to know that the responsable of that edition is here on this chat, hopefully he is going to see this message soon and upload the whole match for us:)
    ps: thanks for posting the video on the youtube.

i am Jin who respond for this Video.there a Topic from Checkmate and it been delete i think,from that topic,i see 1 comment that explain wat Exited Heck is.We all know use our radar and i alway use my Map druing the game playing,so i know wat ur poin trying to say...BUT i give my 4 hours for watch that relay,and it tell meh he is walling,every who wall if they smart,how can you know?only thing that if we know is watching it again and again,then compare it then u will see the point.IM not Jealous with Checkmate and i belive Myself and Chessmaster is verry GOOD friend,the poin i post that vid for show my proff that BlooD[2]Run* hack and he need kick that guy out the Clan.Thks For Telling Meh This,But I Thing You Guess Wat Im Doing IS Wrong =) IM Helping them,not Destroy them =).
  • eagle2801 wrote: »
    Some steps to be a pro or what they are calling by a hacker
    but unfortunatelly not..
    before watching the edition.
    1 step. go follow the enemies through the radar, where theyre battling and changing fire what they didnt edit on that movie.
    2 step. look at the players who are in your same team, where they are shooting where they are firing.
    3 step. a player doesnt need to move its character only by moving the mouse, he can also aim to the right place for the headshot and move by only using < and > on its keyboard what sometimes you will aim the walls, im sure.
    4 step you better stand by waiting for them to come to you watching every sides that they might come.
    5 step what they call by prefiring accusing some legity players. dont forget to set up your spekear in a necessary volume which you can hear theyre steps coming to you.
    6 step if you have been accused by hacking and you are not ask them to send the whole replay to you instead of watching theyre edition, cause when the enemies hate you they would make miracles that you wont believe while watching.
    7 step now if you are just like them, crying in every match telling eveyone who pwnd you is a hacker, accusing every clan which is in the rank, join [L]ove :)

Our Clan Pround that No1 use Aimbot and Wall Hack,So Mind what u trying to say...if u try help Checkmate i belive that u know Checkmate very well? let me ask u 1 question,are u know those guy: CheckFreak,RedQueen,TechWarrior,head5shoOt??? if u say yes and tell meh who they are,then i should telling u that wat you trying to say here is no point =)
  • Watched the REAL replay, the .cfr file and its just a normal game. in no way does the replay show any evidence of foul play. A replay of me looks more menacing then this-

Im Verry Sorry bring trouble to ur Clan Silvr_Knight,But Their Hacker are Destroy What Chessmaster try to Build up,im ur old member,i belive that i must have help a lil bit =( so dont get meh wrong,[L]ove and Checkmate relattionship is very good,so WE ARE NOT TRY DESTROY OR ANYTHING LIKE YOU THINK....
  • TO CheckMate and ChessMaster...I Am MarShall.Jin who respond for Video i posted...IM SO SORRY for bringing trouble for UR Clan,BUT UR CLAN member are Destroy the name of Checkmate i BET.Here im really sorry Chessmaster.I Belive wat you trying explain to meh yesterday and i will wait for your answer...Thks for trusting meh Sir,Hope Good Day and Luck to you Sir.

MarShall.Jin
  • Hey, Marshall,
    Heres a little tip. Don't accuse people of hacking unless you have COMPLETE EVIDENCE that our clan are hackers. Like, a 1v1 showing that he's a major prefire or, a speed hacker? An editted video like that is really sad.
  • RICHHonour wrote: »
    Hey, Marshall,
    Heres a little tip. Don't accuse people of hacking unless you have COMPLETE EVIDENCE that our clan are hackers. Like, a 1v1 showing that he's a major prefire or, a speed hacker? An editted video like that is really sad.

u know we dont care anymore cuz this ***ed up already they spend too much money on this game GM dont do sht about any one report them we deal with it and we understand " Money talk "
This discussion has been closed.