[L]ove

Comments

• RICHHonour wrote: »
    Hey, Marshall,
    Heres a little tip. Don't accuse people of hacking unless you have COMPLETE EVIDENCE that our clan are hackers. Like, a 1v1 showing that he's a major prefire or, a speed hacker? An editted video like that is really sad.

lol then have u got the original relay or have u face him in the game?i bet u dont,cuz i read in UR Clan Rule : No playing against CheckMates! This includes ALL modes of gameplay (ffa,gm,td,etc.) with that poin,how can u know he not hack ?ah humm?if u say i edited the Vid,okies we did ,But ill ask the marker will make another Vid,show how it work for u?

look dude,this is end up,this thread,we made by looking more member for our OWN clan,its not do anything abt UR clan,y dont u just have a look on page 1 who start this mess 1st?

dude,let meh give u a tip,compare with the Original relay or try playing by face him,i Bet u will see the Different,LOL ... less experience like u will not understand the way how he hack dude...
  • lol then have u got the original relay or have u face him in the game?i bet u dont,cuz i read in UR Clan Rule : No playing against CheckMates! This includes ALL modes of gameplay (ffa,gm,td,etc.) with that poin,how can u know he not hack ?ah humm?if u say i edited the Vid,okies we did ,But ill ask the marker will make another Vid,show how it work for u?

look dude,this is end up,this thread,we made by looking more member for our OWN clan,its not do anything abt UR clan,y dont u just have a look on page 1 who start this mess 1st?

dude,let meh give u a tip,compare with the Original relay or try playing by face him,i Bet u will see the Different,LOL ... less experience like u will not understand the way how he hack dude...

JIN,STFU alrite HE Not HACK AND FEAR PLAYER.Y U NEED HELP THAT PRO CLAN CHECKMATE FOR?,ITS NON OF UR BUSINESS DUMB B!TCH,IF THOSE BLIND SAY HE NOT HACK,THEN HE NOT HACK,Y U BORTHER FOR JACKASS? AND IM NOT GONNA DO ANYMORE VID FOR U,U WASTE MY TIME FOR THIS BS!!!LET QUIT THIS GAME AND PLAY BATTLEFIEL 2 ....NOOB LIKE U NEVER MAKE THAT HACKER GET BANN UNDERSTAND?
  • eagle2801 wrote: »
    some steps to be a pro or what they are calling by a hacker
    but unfortunatelly not..
    Before watching the edition.
    1 step. Go follow the enemies through the radar, where theyre battling and changing fire what they didnt edit on that movie.
    2 step. Look at the players who are in your same team, where they are shooting where they are firing.
    3 step. A player doesnt need to move its character only by moving the mouse, he can also aim to the right place for the headshot and move by only using < and > on its keyboard what sometimes you will aim the walls, im sure.
    4 step you better stand by waiting for them to come to you watching every sides that they might come.
    5 step what they call by prefiring accusing some legity players. Dont forget to set up your spekear in a necessary volume which you can hear theyre steps coming to you.
    6 step if you have been accused by hacking and you are not ask them to send the whole replay to you instead of watching theyre edition, cause when the enemies hate you they would make miracles that you wont believe while watching.
    7 step now if you are just like them, crying in every match telling eveyone who pwnd you is a hacker, accusing every clan which is in the rank, join [l]ove :)

nood like u never see how i hack hahhahaha,when ppl dont hack u said they hack,when some1 truely hack,u said it clean,by a bigger glass u blind donky.
  • richhonour wrote: »
    hey, marshall,
    heres a little tip. Don't accuse people of hacking unless you have complete evidence that our clan are hackers. Like, a 1v1 showing that he's a major prefire or, a speed hacker? An editted video like that is really sad.

hey dude,wanna see my hack,i will use it when i had a change play with u,i bet u will call meh a pro cf like blood[2]run* hahahaha
  • i was an old member of checkmate, i am not trying to hurt checkmate, or its reputation, but chessmaster knows how many hakers hes had in hes clan, i would sugest him to have a closer look with open eyes to the replay, cuz its edited, it with chamms, but its so clear it stinks...is not very smart to be brave and defend the players if they are haking, as obvioulsy as they are, plse chessmaster do not let the new bad apples u have mess up ur clan... ty
  • honesly Checkmate,i played with your clan members today,and i think some of them wallhack =( also they not respect anyone and says alot thing that was not really nice...Checkmate man,plz tell them that you clan just a normal clan,not good enough like Trio,Sorry,FGT====> so why are they acting so hard for?calling every noob and gain the hacker name to who ever kill them.Sadd =[
  • ok love i'll have it stop here!!!!

Listen up checkers "PLEASE STOP ALL POST TO THIS THREAD AND LEAVE THE MODERATORS DO THEIR JOB AND BAN HACKERS"!!!! We have some issues here that i should of never had brought to this thread and for that I'm sorry LOVE please forgive me! We all know that there are times that we think oh ya he's hacking and later find out wow maybe i was wrong?

So lets watch and shoot and let the cards fall where they may! As for LOVE they are a all PRO clan and deserve our respect and this mater can be handled by the I T department and not us!

Whats funny here is look at the top 7 clans and look to see how many hackers were banned from those clans yeeks our % is at 1.2% and yet those others are at over 6.3% Hummmm why?

ps.... the Quote "IF YOU PAY YOU STAY" is so very far from the truth and i can send you some banned players BP's stats that have paid big time!!
  • eagle2801 wrote: »
    prefires? chaming? i think you better get a nice pair of speakers on your machine mate so im sure your going to prefire as well.. and about the chams, id be apreciated if you upload the whole match so i can judge myself if blood is that lucky to be looking at places untill you guys appear and get pwnd/ most of the time or that was just a messy edited by seconds and seconds.anyway wheres the radar? did u forget to edit that? i bet you guys really {[L]ove} checkmate to create such a perfect messy like that video. why dont you guys get to do some work instead of wasting your time and accusing legity and mature menbers like checkmate ones are?can i call that a jealous? pretty good to know that the responsable of that edition is here on this chat, hopefully he is going to see this message soon and upload the whole match for us:)
    ps: thanks for posting the video on the youtube.

they are as jealous as you were scared when we tried to scrim you tonight
  • JIN,STFU alrite HE Not HACK AND FEAR PLAYER.Y U NEED HELP THAT PRO CLAN CHECKMATE FOR?,ITS NON OF UR BUSINESS DUMB B!TCH,IF THOSE BLIND SAY HE NOT HACK,THEN HE NOT HACK,Y U BORTHER FOR JACKASS? AND IM NOT GONNA DO ANYMORE VID FOR U,U WASTE MY TIME FOR THIS BS!!!LET QUIT THIS GAME AND PLAY BATTLEFIEL 2 ....NOOB LIKE U NEVER MAKE THAT HACKER GET BANN UNDERSTAND?

are you 12 or just uneducated?

capslock is not a substitute for a coherent thought
  • ChessMastr wrote: »
    Listen up checkers "PLEASE STOP ALL POST TO THIS THREAD AND LEAVE THE MODERATORS DO THEIR JOB AND BAN HACKERS"!!!! We have some issues here that i should of never had brought to this thread and for that I'm sorry LOVE please forgive me! We all know that there are times that we think oh ya he's hacking and later find out wow maybe i was wrong?

So lets watch and shoot and let the cards fall where they may! As for LOVE they are a all PRO clan and deserve our respect and this mater can be handled by the I T department and not us!

Whats funny here is look at the top 7 clans and look to see how many hackers were banned from those clans yeeks our % is at 1.2% and yet those others are at over 6.3% Hummmm why?

ps.... the Quote "IF YOU PAY YOU STAY" is so very far from the truth and i can send you some banned players BP's stats that have paid big time!!

i dont give a shyt alrite?those useless Mod and Admin cant do ****t with that relay so why the *** i care?you want me to shut up unless that son of a b!tch got banned.btw Chessmaster. Jin respect you but im not,i dont give a *** who you are and why Jin respect you.U JUST DUMB AND UR BLIND MEMBER DARE CALL ME A LIE CUZ I EDITED THAT VIDEO,LET I TELL U 1 THING,WHEN U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE Hex Edited by G4Oblivion WORK ,THEN STFU , IF U WANNA KNOW HOW IT WORK,WHY DONT YOU GO AND ASK BlooD[2]Run* ??? OR IF HE NOT I BET HE HAD VIP HACK BECAUSE I GOT VIP HACK & Hex Edited by G4Oblivion AS WELL, THAT Y I KNOW HOW IT WORK OKIES!!!

THAT FAIL CLAN [L]ove DONT HAVE A HACKER CUZ JIN ALWAY SEND MEH THE RELAY OF SOME1 HE THINK THAT THEY HACK AND ASK MEH TO CHECK IT FOR HIM,SO U NEED TO SHUT UP AND OPEN UR DAM BLIND EYES TO SEE IT,DONT ASK THAT LAZY AND USELESS MOD OR ADMIN CHECK IT,CUZ IT NOT GONNA BE DONE.FOR EXAMPLE: CLOVER AND x.X.x - x.X.x GOT BANN FOR HAKING AND CLOVER SAME AS THEM,Y DONT CLOVER GOT BANN YET?TELL MEH?AND THEY DID MAKE A THREAD ADMIT THEY ARE HACKING?WHY?!!!
    Listen up checkers

The "I T Department" what is the website down or something, you truly are an idiot leading a band of idiots

You are completely making up those statistics. Link to your source please.

I looked on urban dictionary, checkers is a synonym for terrible
  • i dont give a shyt alrite?those useless Mod and Admin cant do ****t with that relay so why the *** i care?you want me to shut up unless that son of a b!tch got banned.btw Chessmaster. Jin respect you but im not,i dont give a *** who you are and why Jin respect you.U JUST DUMB AND UR BLIND MEMBER DARE CALL ME A LIE CUZ I EDITED THAT VIDEO,LET I TELL U 1 THING,WHEN U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE Hex Edited by G4Oblivion WORK ,THEN STFU , IF U WANNA KNOW HOW IT WORK,WHY DONT YOU GO AND ASK BlooD[2]Run* ??? OR IF HE NOT I BET HE HAD VIP HACK BECAUSE I GOT VIP HACK & Hex Edited by G4Oblivion AS WELL, THAT Y I KNOW HOW IT WORK OKIES!!!

THAT FAIL CLAN [L]ove DONT HAVE A HACKER CUZ JIN ALWAY SEND MEH THE RELAY OF SOME1 HE THINK THAT THEY HACK AND ASK MEH TO CHECK IT FOR HIM,SO U NEED TO SHUT UP AND OPEN UR DAM BLIND EYES TO SEE IT,DONT ASK THAT LAZY AND USELESS MOD OR ADMIN CHECK IT,CUZ IT NOT GONNA BE DONE.FOR EXAMPLE: CLOVER AND x.X.x - x.X.x GOT BANN FOR HAKING AND CLOVER SAME AS THEM,Y DONT CLOVER GOT BANN YET?TELL MEH?AND THEY DID MAKE A THREAD ADMIT THEY ARE HACKING?WHY?!!!

If you yell any louder you might wake your parents.

Also once again capslock is not a substitute for coherency.
  • doop51 wrote: »
    the "i t department" what is the website down or something, you truly are an idiot leading a band of idiots

you are completely making up those statistics. Link to your source please.

I looked on urban dictionary, checkers is a synonym for terrible

dude,u know wat???i love wat u just say.....u my hero
  • dude,u know wat???i love wat u just say.....u my hero

I'm glad, cause I think you are just as dumb as the chestmaster dude
    If you yell any louder you might wake your parents.

Also once again capslock is not a substitute for coherency.

LOL im sorry ,plz dont hurt meh,i had enough from last nite T.T
  • LOL im sorry ,plz dont hurt meh,i had enough from last nite T.T

How can I hurt you? This is the internet

I'm gonna cough all over my microphone and give you H1N1 through ventrilo

i just get pis.ed when his member call meh a LIE for edited the video ><" they soooooooo stupid ><" u reckon?
    How can I hurt you? This is the internet

I'm gonna cough all over my microphone and give you H1N1 through ventrilo

EWWWWW go away H1N1 >.>" is that H5N1 is more danger? XD

btw have u see the edit relay and originl relay??? plz tell them wat u can see ???
  • i just get pis.ed when his member call meh a LIE for edited the video ><" they soooooooo stupid ><" u reckon?

1) What did you expect?

You thought that they would all worship you and say your name in grace before they eat dinner. You posted a video of one of their members hacking, of course they are gonna try to find faults in your credibility.

2) meh is longer than me
    This is another reason why they don't take you serious. The emoticon faces don't really help your cause either
  • btw have u see the edit relay and originl relay??? plz tell them wat u can see ???

I see someone who is cheating, but they don't care what I see or what anyone on the forums sees. As long as their member isn't banned, they will continue to harass anyone who sees it differently then them.
    1) What did you expect?

You thought that they would all worship you and say your name in grace before they eat dinner. You posted a video of one of their members hacking, of course they are gonna try to find faults in your credibility.

2) meh is longer than me
    This is another reason why they don't take you serious. The emoticon faces don't really help your cause either

OHHHH thks dude,u make my felling better <3
  • Kevin plz can u shut up and go away? that enough,Chessmaster have make his decition,why dont you just understand that and wait?this getting alot of BS and you are trying to break our relationship between my clan and Checkmate.PLZ DUDE,SHUT UP,its only 3 GB,why you keep complain it to meh for?
    funny-pictures-kitten-comforts-chick.jpg

LOL nice Pictures,that cat gonna eat the lil chicken soon =]]

im apology for wat my mate just say to you sir!!!plz forgive him.I Understand and i will see how it work!!!Thank you
  • Kevin plz can u shut up and go away? that enough,Chessmaster have make his decition,why dont you just understand that and wait?this getting alot of BS and you are trying to break our relationship between my clan and Checkmate.PLZ DUDE,SHUT UP,its only 3 GB,why you keep complain it to meh for?

u stfu , y u here for?go eat your ur dam stinky food.3Gb is usefull to download *** movie for meh okies...remember 3GB and 4hours and 45 min .i waste it cuz of u and now u telling to shut up?i think the 1 need to shut up is you Jin.u dumb asian...=))
  • u stfu , y u here for?go eat your ur dam stinky food.3Gb is usefull to download *** movie for meh okies...remember 3GB and 4hours and 45 min .i waste it cuz of u and now u telling to shut up?i think the 1 need to shut up is you Jin.u dumb asian...=))

age guess 11
This discussion has been closed.