Knifing In A Sniper Matches!!

Comments

• _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Isn't supposed to be a gun?:p

um, read the top of the quoted post bud. Im defending the knife, if you read farther im flameing the fools who cant shoot a knifer. I didnt say to leave your guns at home.

The point is, what happens when you run out of amo in your sniper rifle and you need to resort to the knife for close quarters(or just want to switch to knife to kill nutball comeing at you with his knife).

As i said not haveing a knife in your gear is a bad idea, this thread was created by a whiner who obviously cant shoot. So he makes a thread about knifers in sniper matches.

So what if somone wants to knife you its his god given right your shooting at him. Stop crying and learn to aim the name of the game is kill your enemy. It doesnt say how you should kill him :)
  • PRO_JET wrote: »
    i hate knifers, im in monaco PWNing face, gettin like 10-20 kill streaks then BOOM all of a sudden, a noob knifer came from behind on tagged me..it sucks, go buy ZP and get awm so you can stop being a noob

its okay.. i feel your pain.
  • Lol i personally HATE knifers in knife battles it makes me CRAZYY

dude that should be print-screened. read before you post. lmao

AHAHAHHAHA
    funny
    but yea knifers in awm matches are pretty annoying
  • I don't mind it, well it's annoying when you're camping and suddenly this noob with his knife comes popping up. But when you face another sniper up close sniper vs sniper, you can just switch to your knife and headshot them, easy kills. Knife is good for popping those combo's ;P. Use it.
  • Just Quickzoom the knifers ....
    Easy as hell ...
    But removing the knife from bag is kinda stupid ....
    I want something where i can change to after my bullet is outta the rifle ^^
  • FluffyDust wrote: »
    um, read the top of the quoted post bud. Im defending the knife, if you read farther im flameing the fools who cant shoot a knifer. I didnt say to leave your guns at home.

The point is, what happens when you run out of amo in your sniper rifle and you need to resort to the knife for close quarters(or just want to switch to knife to kill nutball comeing at you with his knife).

As i said not haveing a knife in your gear is a bad idea, this thread was created by a whiner who obviously cant shoot. So he makes a thread about knifers in sniper matches.

So what if somone wants to knife you its his god given right your shooting at him. Stop crying and learn to aim the name of the game is kill your enemy. It doesnt say how you should kill him :)

I said gun because that is how it goes, your statement made no sense, who the hell will go to the war with only a knife? U
  • lmao i was kciked today from a sniper only match because the knifers couldn't knife me haha
  • MyAWP1 wrote: »
    lmao i was kciked today from a sniper only match because the knifers couldn't knife me haha

cool story bro
  • daniel8u wrote: »
    knifing in a sniper match is an annoyance :)
    agree,when I play all these other guys swarm my team and have knives.Snipers suck at close range so it's hard to kill them.
  • Kill them before they get close and don't use the super heavy AWM over the M700...
  • FluffyDust wrote: »

Cool Story Bro

You Go Pick Up Another TeamM8's Gun I Am sure the will be like 3000 in the base

so stfu and bloody stop spamming like a noob.
  • with a good ping its easy to kill guys knifing you if not your screwed
  • eagleeeee wrote: »
    Umm can't these people get like a 2 day ban and if they run out of ammo they can ALWAYS pick up a gun

omfg
    ban someone for knifing -_-

i knife in sniper matches xD its fun
  • If you just "quick scope" Then you have nothing to worry about. Plus it adds some tension to the game knowing that while your camping for the next head to pick off, someone may be behind lining up to knife you. When I first started playing it was annoying as hell when some high leveled SPOP would be getting multi kills on my base without dying,then as you refine your CQB skills the with a rifle the knifer's just a nice target.
  • This Post Goes For Gm's And For The Rest Of CF Players.

Whoo Hates When They Play A sniper Match Game && a Newb Comes Up At The BL Sniper Little House In Monaco And Knifes Youu When He Should Of Killed You With A sniper from the GR Base?

If Youu Hate When People Doo That Please Comment So In Future GM Mayy Take The Knife Out Of Your Bag When You Play A ''Sniper Match''

And The Other Reason Whyy People Knifee Becausee Aparentlyy You Get ALOT Off Money When You Dont Use Your Sniper If That Is Truee Then You Should Put The Elimination Reward Of The ''How Much Money Youu Get''
    Iff You Do That People Mayy Stop Knifing Us ''Pro's'' In Sniper Matches.

BTW THIS IS CRYING I KNOW BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE BORED OF PEOPLE KNIFING THEM IN SNIPER MATCHES.

Hope You Guys Deal With This Problem

The Other Reason Why u Put Knife In our Bags Cozz Of The Shooting And Switching Too The Knife Withh The Q button That's Thee Only Thing I Like About Snipering Matchs

Tyy For Reading Thiss

Free Free Too Comment.

Deal with it or leave the room.
  • i dont see the problem, you have a gun and they have a knife,axe,shovel? Whos going to win? the guy with the gun, learn how to snipe.
  • FallOutt wrote: »
    i dont see the problem, you have a gun and they have a knife,axe,shovel? Whos going to win? the guy with the gun, learn how to snipe.

Your Guns are no match for my shovel! >:O!!!

on topic: funny when they are far away with a knife and you complain omfg knifer. Turn around every once and a while..

whose fault is it when YOU AND YOUR team lets them that close..
  • you should just learn howto snipe and quit Q_Q
  • i think its funny, cause you know they must suck at Knife only matches cause the only people they can kill is people that are not paying attention of people arond them. and they must have no aim when all they do is hold Left Click. haha
  • ECFFoumer wrote: »
    i think its funny, cause you know they must suck at Knife only matches cause the only people they can kill is people that are not paying attention of people arond them. and they must have no aim when all they do is hold Left Click. haha
    lol its fun to simply hold left click, and pretty much the case being.. if you can't snipe why play a sniper only match? If your gona get better, then stop complaining and learn to snipe knifers. Vice versa for knifers, if your gona get better knife ppl shooting at you, you'll learn something >.>
  • adrBunny wrote: »
    lol its fun to simply hold left click, and pretty much the case being.. if you can't snipe why play a sniper only match? If your gona get better, then stop complaining and learn to snipe knifers. Vice versa for knifers, if your gona get better knife ppl shooting at you, you'll learn something >.>

I lOvE sNiPeRs OnLy!! HEHE i kick butt... im not fighting. :)

Whoo Hates When They Play A sniper Match Game && a Newb Comes Up At The BL Sniper Little House In Monaco And Knifes Youu When He Should Of Killed You With A sniper from the GR Base?

If Youu Hate When People Doo That Please Comment So In Future GM Mayy Take The Knife Out Of Your Bag When You Play A ''Sniper Match''

And The Other Reason Whyy People Knifee Becausee Aparentlyy You Get ALOT Off Money When You Dont Use Your Sniper If That Is Truee Then You Should Put The Elimination Reward Of The ''How Much Money Youu Get''

BTW THIS IS CRYING I KNOW BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE BORED OF PEOPLE KNIFING THEM IN SNIPER MATCHES.

The Other Reason Why u Put Knife In our Bags Cozz Of The Shooting And Switching Too The Knife Withh The Q button That's Thee Only Thing I Like About Snipering Matchs

Tyy For Reading Thiss

Free Free Too Comment.
    Totally agree with you Damagekilla. Wasn't Arena created for the people who like to knife. Knifing in a sniper match is just away of getting easy kills.
  • Please guys, just let this thread die.

This discussion is pointless, if you are facing a knifer, just snipe him or knife him, you have a knife for a reason:rolleyes:
  • cant we just keep knife in the bag but disable attacking

Tyy For Reading Thiss

Free Free Too Comment.

Is This Annoying You Too?

No, seriously man. Learn to type.