Hackers!, i hate all of you

Comments

• Threatt11 wrote: »
    Gm's what the **** is your damn problem? huh, can't kick a hacker, what the **** is that about, hell you even stopped us from putting haking and hacks in game, are you that big of *****es that you can't even handle the damn strugle of kicking them? huh, your reporting system doesn't even work, at all, it's a worthless piece of **** like most of you, and i know the main reason you won't kick hackers, thats because they buy zp, well get the **** over it, and go ahead ban me from the forums, when im just speaking whats on everyones mind, go ahead do it! Yeah you can ban someone for cursing on the fourms but you won't do anything about hackers? thats bull****, thats all it is, hell i just got done playing a hacking clan, it blew, At least the Gm's at Subagames.com had the Balls to ban hackers, unlike you pieces of ****, all of you, its' pathetic, we report with evidence and get nothing, it's bull, i have replays of hackers like crazy, and nothing is done about it, at all! it's getting old and something needs to be done about it, Now!, hell if i was gm, if i had proof from someone that such and such was hacking, there ass would be kicked so fast even my head would spin, thats what i do in my clan, as lt, we keep hackers out, unlike the rest of you, pathetic, Join me now, and everytime you play a hacker or a clan that hacks, post there names and send replays, do it! im tired of nothing being done, when the gm's notice this and either delete it or ban me, someone else take my place. just take it, together we can put a stop to this, but only together, now, who's with me!?
    btw jus to let u know there the same gms and moderaters :/

FUNNY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    funny-pictures-cat-dog-love-mixalot.jpg
  • XeStigXe wrote: »
    btw jus to let u know there the same gms and moderaters :/

FUNNY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    funny-pictures-cat-dog-love-mixalot.jpg
    i know but they've become greedy and lazy, because they are in no threat of losing their job, only reason why, rest assure of it, now join us, help us win this war!
    by the way if saidin bans this which he will (but won't ban a hacker), i need someone to take my place... Take it! I'll be here to help you the whole time james_thrtt@hotmail.com, for whoever takes my spot, i'll be here... Now no giving up, no letting go, no forgetting, WIN this, For everyone everyone else, For me, and for you!
  • Make Me

Make me gm, free of all charge, i'll kick anyone who i've proof thats hacking, no ****ing problem, i'll do whats right, i'll do what should be done, i'll Keep this game going, and Win this War!
    It's not just about THIS game it's about all games, there all like this, gm's have now become lazy and Greedy, im tired of getting hacked, im bout to get 20k zp, tomorrow, only because i LOVE this game, Now help me, help us Win this War!

no doubt about helping you and everyone because i like this game is very addicting...but the question is this ...How Do We Start? because a simple thread doesn't do anything!
  • xXmigzXx wrote: »
    no doubt about helping you and everyone because i like this game is very addicting...but the question is this ...How Do We Start? because a simple thread doesn't do anything!
    now your thinking! we start in game macro's, work miracles, we'll make threads apon threads, getting people to sign up, to help, to support us... We will win this war!
  • 5hp wrote: »
    ( )
    i think you meant to put something in there?
    Gm's what the **** is your damn problem? huh, can't kick a hacker, what the **** is that about, hell you even stopped us from putting haking and hacks in game, are you that big of *****es that you can't even handle the damn strugle of kicking them? huh, your reporting system doesn't even work, at all, it's a worthless piece of **** like most of you, and i know the main reason you won't kick hackers, thats because they buy zp, well get the **** over it, and go ahead ban me from the forums, when im just speaking whats on everyones mind, go ahead do it! Yeah you can ban someone for cursing on the fourms but you won't do anything about hackers? thats bull****, thats all it is, hell i just got done playing a hacking clan, it blew, At least the Gm's at Subagames.com had the Balls to ban hackers, unlike you pieces of ****, all of you, its' pathetic, we report with evidence and get nothing, it's bull, i have replays of hackers like crazy, and nothing is done about it, at all! it's getting old and something needs to be done about it, Now!, hell if i was gm, if i had proof from someone that such and such was hacking, there ass would be kicked so fast even my head would spin, thats what i do in my clan, as lt, we keep hackers out, unlike the rest of you, pathetic, Join me now, and everytime you play a hacker or a clan that hacks, post there names and send replays, do it! im tired of nothing being done, when the gm's notice this and either delete it or ban me, someone else take my place. just take it, together we can put a stop to this, but only together, now, who's with me!?

dude do you have a clue what your talking about, try doing some research b4 you start talking about gm dumass because they are the same ones that suba had+ i dont like you insulting them it is not their fault, im sure saiden doesnt want to look through replays all day but he has to its his job so think next time b4 you start running your mouth about gms effing noob~
  • on another note people do get banned for hacking even if they do buy zp, so where ever you heard that tell them to stfu also if u read the posts that gm POST you would know that the ban list doesnt show players that buy zp are banned.
  • D1Hawk wrote: »
    dude do you have a clue what your talking about, try doing some research b4 you start talking about gm dumass because they are the same ones that suba had+ i dont like you insulting them it is not their fault, im sure saiden doesnt want to look through replays all day but he has to its his job so think next time b4 you start running your mouth about gms effing noob~

Dude SHUT the HELL up like wth is your prob.
    DO YOU support hackers im tired of playing with hackers in every room everyday time i play every god dam day nd i dont see GM doing anyhting about it becuz i Fkin report these vids after reviewing it nd nothinqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq so b4 u come up defending ppl look at other ppl. i kno GM are tired of watching replay how bout this (HIRE more god dammmm GM to do the job)
    i know there the same! they are lazy now and greedy, i don't give a **** if saidin doesn't like looking through replays ITS his JOB if he doesn't like it then he can quit, and that's no excuse for not kicking obvious hackers (which they don't) ever since we switched to z8games.com this game has been going down hill, and it is their fault, just because someone buys zp doesn't mean they can't be kicked for hacking, you need to read all of the thread before you start to run your mouth! so there ya go! no to the rest of you, join us, help us, together WE can WIN this War!
    on another note people do get banned for hacking even if they do buy zp, so where ever you heard that tell them to stfu also if u read the posts that gm POST you would know that the ban list doesnt show players that buy zp are banned.
    YOU don't even know what he hell YOUR talking about!, and thank you Xmigz, Together WE can WIN this War!
  • xxmigzxx wrote: »
    dude shut the hell up like wth is your prob.
    Do you support hackers im tired of playing with hackers in every room everyday time i play every god dam day nd i dont see gm doing anyhting about it becuz i fkin report these vids after reviewing it nd nothinqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq so b4 u come up defending ppl look at other ppl. I kno gm are tired of watching replay how bout this (hire more god dammmm gm to do the job)

yes i am tired of hackers and im tired of noobs running their mouths about them all you people do everyday is post how ****ty the kick system is and how they banning system fails that **** gets old So wdf is your problem?
    yes i am tired of hackers and im tired of noobs running their mouths about them all you people do everyday is post how ****ty the kick system is and how they banning system fails that **** gets old So wdf is your problem?
    OUR problem is people like you, that ***** at people who are trying to get something done about it, now help us, join us, together we can win this war!
    YOU don't even know what he hell YOUR talking about!, and thank you Xmigz, Together WE can WIN this War!

i dont know what im talking about? how do i not know what im talking about? do you know what im talking about? do you have a efing clue what im talking about? stfu noob.
    OUR problem is people like you, that ***** at people who are trying to get something done about it, now help us, join us, together we can win this war!

wdf people have been posting about this for months nothing has happened they have said over and over and over they are trying to improve their services and u keep dissing them if u think that this game is that bad uninstall it! other wise be patient and they will come through
    i dont know what im talking about? how do i not know what im talking about? do you know what im talking about? do you have a efing clue what im talking about? stfu noob.
    No i don't! because you make no sense at all, and call me a noob, when im more than likely better than you, and have more post than you, AND think things through before i say the, join us, help us, together we can WIN this war!
    wdf people have been posting about this for months nothing has happened they have said over and over and over they are trying to improve their services and u keep dissing them if u think that this game is that bad uninstall it! other wise be patient and they will come through
    never said the game was bad, i said the GM's were, there lazy and greedy thats all, get some more gm's trustworthy ones, and let them do it! hell i'll do it free of any charge! join us, help us, together we can WIN this war!
    No i don't! because you make no sense at all, and call me a noob, when im more than likely better than you, and have more post than you, AND think things through before i say the, join us, help us, together we can WIN this war!

aw your so cool ever think this isnt my main account? noob! and lets 1v1 right now i will broadcast live on xfire! so every one can see you get owned
    aw your so cool ever think this isnt my main account? noob! and lets 1v1 right now i will broadcast live on xfire! so every one can see you get owned
    and what do you actually think that would prove? huh, look kid you've nothing on me, at all, im starting something that i believe in, get over it, or help i dont' care which one, join us, help us, Together we WILL win this war!, or get out of our way
    and what do you actually think that would prove? huh, look kid you've nothing on me, at all, im starting something that i believe in, get over it, or help i dont' care which one, join us, help us, Together we WILL win this war!, or get out of our way

Kid, that would prove that im better then you since you wanna run your mouth
    Kid, that would prove that im better then you since you wanna run your mouth
    YOU came on My thread running your mouth about **** you know nothing about! you ****ing idiot, join us, help us, or get the **** out of our way! WE WILL Win this War!
    YOU came on My thread running your mouth about **** you know nothing about! you ****ing idiot, join us, help us, or get the **** out of our way! WE WILL Win this War!

YOU dum mother ***** i came on this forum to tell noobs to stop posting about issues that have been happening forevr now and you say "more than likely im better than you anyway" well lets settle it delta 1 whenever your ready
  • and also to tell YOU and other NOOBS to stop blamming gms WHEN all they ARE doing is THEIR job!
    YOU dum mother ***** i came on this forum to tell noobs to stop posting about issues that have been happening forevr now and you say "more than likely im better than you anyway" well lets settle it delta 1 whenever your ready
    US Noobs haha there you go again, like i said you have no idea what your talking about, you know what, you'll get your match wednesday 7pm my time, est by the way, my happy ass is going to bed like i said, join us, help us, or GET THE **** OUT OF OUR WAY! We will win this war!
    and also to tell YOU and other NOOBS to stop blamming gms WHEN all they ARE doing is THEIR job!
    THEY are NOT doing a damn thing, and when they do, it's to the people who won't buy zp, you dumb ass
    and also to tell YOU and other NOOBS to stop blamming gms WHEN all they ARE doing is THEIR job!

OH please wht dam job

they should be playing undercover in lots of rooms (that would fking solve most of the problems huh dont you think!)))) i swear u gotta think more

what do detectives do when they want to catch someone GO UNDERCOVER! why cant they do the same
    so tell me whts ur back up?
    US Noobs haha there you go again, like i said you have no idea what your talking about, you know what, you'll get your match wednesday 7pm my time, est by the way, my happy ass is going to bed like i said, join us, help us, or GET THE **** OUT OF OUR WAY! We will win this war!

pff done youll get owned
    i see you arent here are you scared?
    we'll play wednesday, i've got school tomorrow, Now join us, help us, or get the **** out of my way damn it, Because we will win this war!
This discussion has been closed.