Hackers!, i hate all of you

Gm's what the **** is your damn problem? huh, can't kick a hacker, what the **** is that about, hell you even stopped us from putting haking and hacks in game, are you that big of *****es that you can't even handle the damn strugle of kicking them? huh, your reporting system doesn't even work, at all, it's a worthless piece of **** like most of you, and i know the main reason you won't kick hackers, thats because they buy zp, well get the **** over it, and go ahead ban me from the forums, when im just speaking whats on everyones mind, go ahead do it! Yeah you can ban someone for cursing on the fourms but you won't do anything about hackers? thats bull****, thats all it is, hell i just got done playing a hacking clan, it blew, At least the Gm's at Subagames.com had the Balls to ban hackers, unlike you pieces of ****, all of you, its' pathetic, we report with evidence and get nothing, it's bull, i have replays of hackers like crazy, and nothing is done about it, at all! it's getting old and something needs to be done about it, Now!, hell if i was gm, if i had proof from someone that such and such was hacking, there ass would be kicked so fast even my head would spin, thats what i do in my clan, as lt, we keep hackers out, unlike the rest of you, pathetic, Join me now, and everytime you play a hacker or a clan that hacks, post there names and send replays, do it! im tired of nothing being done, when the gm's notice this and either delete it or ban me, someone else take my place. just take it, together we can put a stop to this, but only together, now, who's with me!?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.