The truth about SPOP. Please read noobs!

Comments

• I'm still thinking that Barracks section needs some behaving people.
    Everyone gets so easily mad.. <O.o>
    Come on people.. ^^

Get some flowers in your mind, will ya? :)

*Hugs to nice people expecially to Headshooter<3*
  • Zuci wrote: »
    I'm still thinking that Barracks section needs some behaving people.
    Everyone gets so easily mad.. <O.o>
    Come on people.. ^^
    Get some flowers in your mind, will ya? :)
    *Hugs to nice people expecially to Headshooter<3*

flowers in my head...that would hurt wouldnt it.
    *hug*
  • flowers in my head...that would hurt wouldnt it.
    *hug*

Hehe, I suppose it would...
  • *Giggles* <*^_^*>

Ohkay, sowwiee.. I said it wrong.. :3
    You happy now..? *Giggles*
  • Zuci wrote: »
    *Giggles* <*^_^*>

Ohkay, sowwiee.. I said it wrong.. :3
    You happy now..? *Giggles*

i should put thoughts of flowers in my head i think you mean ;)
    and no im not happy. got a fever, 100.6 :'(
  • First off, whoever bad mouths people for suporting a game they enjoy is foolish.

I am a ZP buyer, i choose to use ZP because it offers items that you normally wouldnt have access to.
    I use the highly debated SPOP character. I didnt purchase the SPOP becasue i thought it would give me an advantage in game dynamics (and it doesnt). However i also use head and chest armour (this does give me a HUGE advantage against all player skill levels)includeing you self proclaimed pros(I find it amuseing the word pro is used in a video game)
    The SPOP character size does not give you a hit advantage nor does it speed you up (It does however give you a psychological advantage againts newer players and even makes veteran players pause, if only for a second)

Now to my second point, the reason alot of players have issues with (KILLING) SPOP characters are the fact they are smaller and appear to the human eye as smaller, and alot are wearing (FULL ARMOUR). If we combine these with a high end ZP rifle or smg you have yourself one terrifying Mo,Fo to deal with (add some 1337 skills) and walla you have yourself a very tough virtual warrior
  • cool story, did u see where i put that this was for the people who buy spop because they think it is better? those are the people this thread was aimed at. so they wouldnt waste 8200 ZP on a character with minimal advantages.
  • cool story, did u see where i put that this was for the people who buy spop because they think it is better? those are the people this thread was aimed at. so they wouldnt waste 8200 ZP on a character with minimal advantages.

Yes im aware of what your trying to do, and im telling the people your wrong for trying.
    Giveing people facts about the game is great. But you are saying SPOP gives you minimal advantage. (Your wrong once again) The bottom line is it gives an advantage minimal or otherwise, dynamic or psychological. It is for the individual person to choose for themselves what they want to purchase with their ZP. Haveing you tell them its a waste of ZP is (WRONG). You can talk about advantage until your blue in the face, but in the end it boils down to the player (himself/herself), their skill level, and personal taste.
  • No your wrong. If people are only buying spop because they think they will be harder to hit or they will run faster, then they shouldnt be buying it period. You can hide easier, the uninformed gamer will think you are harder to hit and panic. not all that big of an advantage. GG
  • Headshooter and Fluffy both have a point.

I bought my SPOP for two reasons, and I will be flamed for this.

1: It does have smaller hitboxes. Fact being, you wouldn't have to pay for it if they had the same hitboxes and that the developers wouldn't tell you the truth, they would lose buisness, stop pretending they are anything but human.

2: Because shes hot, obviously :D If I'm going to play something for hours on end, I might as well have something nice to look at, right?

On to both of your points.

The SPOPs do give you a couple advantages. One, when someone turns a corner and sees you, what will be their first reaction?

If you answered, he will say "OMG Bewbs!" you were correct. This will give you, depending on age and maturity level .01-3 seconds too blast him. This however will not (Hopefully) give you an advantage against a girl. (That was a joke, Zuci, just in case you were offended, I am sorry)

If you buy it for the advantage, it doesn't make you a better or worst player then someone who uses a normal character. It just means you covered your virtual ass with a psychological and dynamic advantage.

In my opinion, it gives you a big advantage and couple it with Full armor and a Kriss, your ass is grass.

JakLauren
  • JakL4uren wrote: »
    I am a pubstar who still thinks that SPOP has a smaller hitbox.

Ok, guy has a PM from SAIDIN saying that the hitbox is the SAME.

Next.
  • No your wrong. If people are only buying spop because they think they will be harder to hit or they will run faster, then they shouldnt be buying it period. You can hide easier, the uninformed gamer will think you are harder to hit and panic. not all that big of an advantage. GG

LOL, wow you mist everything i said. Where did you get the idea people think hitboxes are different with SPOP???? In the game arena, obviosuly ignorent people say w/e they choose, if they know the truth or not. Any person who has the slightest knowledge of fps gameing knows programmers are lazy and they dont like to make 50 different hitbox models for 1 game. So right off the start anyone with common sense would realise this. I dont see anything written where it saise SPOP is an advantage by the mods or GMs or the creators.
    Your post makes it sound like they are rippig the people off for 8200zp and the player purchaseing it is an idiot because it gives no advantage.(WRONG) As i said before it was nice of you to point out to the newer players to the game that SPOP has the same hitbox as normal male characters,but you should have ended it there. Instead you went on to deffend your (Facts) with insults, flames and useless imformation
  • armor and kriss have nothing to do with spop, you could have those with a swat and still be unstoppable. and for the last time hitboxes are the same, why is it so hard for you to understand. Saidin said himself they are the same. either you are saying he lied to me or he doesnt know what he is talking about. both are idiotic claims.
  • FluffyDust wrote: »
    LOL, wow you mist everything i said. Where did you get the idea people think hitboxes are different with SPOP???? In the game arena, obviosuly ignorent people say w/e they choose, if they know the truth or not. Any person who has the slightest knowledge of fps gameing knows programmers are lazy and they dont like to make 50 different hitbox models for 1 game. So right off the start anyone with common sense would realise this. I dont see anything written where it saise SPOP is an advantage by the mods or GMs or the creators.
    Your post makes it sound like they are rippig the people off for 8200zp and the player purchaseing it is an idiot because it gives no advantage.(WRONG) As i said before it was nice of you to point out to the newer players to the game that SPOP has the same hitbox as normal male characters,but you should have ended it there. Instead you went on to deffend your (Facts) with insults, flames and useless imformation

if you read all the posts in this thread. you will see almost everyone still refuses to believe the hitboxes are the same. so dont come in here acting like its just new players. and i flame once people start flaming me. so stop now.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Ok, guy has a PM from SAIDIN saying that the hitbox is the SAME.

Next.

Har har, I have always maintained my belief that they have smaller hitboxes. You will never find a time when I have said otherwise.

My thoughts are "There is no such thing as a fair fight, just a winner and a loser."

Just because someoen has a PM from someone doesn't mean they told the truth. I could get MOD and tthen PM you something like, "You are the smartest person on the forums" and that would be a lie. Naturally SAIDIN isn't going to mess in his bed. He/She has a large intrest in making sure this game doesn't lose buisness, why? He gets paid for it is why, that ether the Psychological effect of being God on some forums, or in real cash. If the game went under, he (?) would lose both.

Here is a question for you, why are you going back through my posts to pick something out from two or three months ago that reconfirms my theory?
  • So i have bin proven correct, even though you have given accurate imforamtion in this thread.(People refuse to believe.) =)
    Giveing me another massive advantage just useing the SPOP character against these unbelievers.=)
    Im not against your Facts. Im simply pointing out, that you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink. As for the people who dont believe you, well i guess thats just more
    FreahMeat for the SPOP grinder. Urban legends are always scary, even after you unmask the monster, sometimes you will find another monster underneath. GG headshooter we managed to debate without swearing at eachother. Hope your fever breaks.
  • whatever you win. if people are too closeminded to believe the obvious. then fine, use your spop and its "smaller hitboxes." i give up...
  • Wow! Wow! Don't make excuses for running away with your tail between your legs. I'm not even going to check this debate crap because I know it's BS. Stupid 16 year old kid trying to look clever. Seriously, come back when you're ready to debate for real, instead of like some TOWER SHOT kid.

Stupid kids.
  • im 19. your a fat pizza face loser with no gf. stfu and gtfo. you sound dumb, your not funny. just gtfo. im tired of wasting my time reading your useless posts. dont jump into something when you dont know whats going on you uninformed loser.
  • im 19. a fat pizza face loser with no gf. stfu and gtfo.

lolumad???
  • im 19. your a fat pizza face loser with no gf. stfu and gtfo. you sound dumb, your not funny. just gtfo. im tired of wasting my time reading your useless posts. dont jump into something when you dont know whats going on you uninformed loser.

I don't think 19 year olds call others pizza face =/.
  • lolumad???

nice post edit lol. made me laugh :D
  • QQKoolAid wrote: »
    I don't think 19 year olds call others pizza face =/.

and why not?
  • and why not?

Because you would think that 19 year olds would have a larger vocabulary then "pizza face".
    Because you would think that 19 year olds would have a larger vocabulary then "pizza face".

but if i used my superior vocab he wouldnt understand me :\
  • but if i used my superior vocab he wouldnt understand me :\

You're missing the point entirely....
  • I bought my SPOP just to get sexy voice in radio commands. Then I found out I could replace files ;(.
    Talk about fail..
    You're missing the point entirely....

i was supposed to give up on this thread. why am i still posting?
  • i was supposed to give up on this thread. why am i still posting?

Way to ask yourself a question. Btw, someone missed a piece of information in the first post of this thread.