New X-Trap Patch

124»

Comments

• How much money have I spent for the game :/ , with that state of money you can pay some good programer for doing a good hack tool. End you don't have that problems with those cheaters, who are called Ahmed, Zizo, Medo, Mohammed, Egy1, Egy2, etc.
  • true sad story, this arabic noob players without honor ruin CF! :(
  • unfortunately if hackers are the people who ruin every game and especially Arabs spoke, Egy, Br, and some people in uk and usa ... though I should not say Latinos are the least there with hacks do not mean that I'm Latino if not outright hate it also because hackers that ruin the games and also but was removed server where Latinos us possessed the best pings though z8 did that Latinos never decided to ruin the desicion crossfire have removed our server
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Attention Mercenaries,
    through some new under cover agents here looking for hackers in game.

Until one of those "Under Cover Agents" kick someone that is legit because they are just plain good lol
  • Mr. Saidin, I think it would have been much better, to let Xtrap do its thing without an announcement. All you did was give everyone hope of a hack free game. Only to have it fail in about 25 min. of release of the new and improve Xtrap. Yeah I know someone from the company will come say we ban thousands on this new xtrap release. Well isn't that great. Because the player knows different. You guys cant stop a simple Script from naming rooms with hack-sites logos. And you want the players of the game to believe you are doing a great job at stopping BLATANT out rights hacks to the game. These guys trash this game daily, and there is nothing this company can do but put out PROPAGANDA to say what a great job we are doing.... Your new and improved Xtrap, FAILED
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Attention Mercenaries,

Lastly, we are in current discussion with the developers on potential things to discourage some of the self/grenade farming that exists in the game. While we do not have a concrete solution at this moment in time it remains something we would like to discourage as much as possible.
    the anti-hack situation for you soon!

the farmers had farmed and they got enough
    too many marshals
    What Exactly you gonna do for them
    if you can stop self nading rooms
    what will you do for the people who have reached to Marshal by self nading !?
  • Solution to prevent more hackers:

They should make it so that instead of typing the room name, you are given a drop down menu that lists the room names you can choose from. This will prevent script writers to add the room changing component inside these scripts that the hack users are running.

I guarantee a lot less people would be using these common easy to use hacks if the room names were not advertising. I know this from personal experience when even people I knew from team-chatting software discussed that they became aware of it by room name.
  • badboy051 wrote: »
    Mr. Saidin, I think it would have been much better, to let Xtrap do its thing without an announcement. All you did was give everyone hope of a hack free game. Only to have it fail in about 25 min. of release of the new and improve Xtrap. Yeah I know someone from the company will come say we ban thousands on this new xtrap release. Well isn't that great. Because the player knows different. You guys cant stop a simple Script from naming rooms with hack-sites logos. And you want the players of the game to believe you are doing a great job at stopping BLATANT out rights hacks to the game. These guys trash this game daily, and there is nothing this company can do but put out PROPAGANDA to say what a great job we are doing.... Your new and improved Xtrap, FAILED

xtrp update is visible .people can see it when they update there security .
  • Has the X-Patch gone live already or is that going to happen in the future? The description wasn't very clear for me.
  • Has the X-Patch gone live already or is that going to happen in the future? The description wasn't very clear for me.

X-Trap patches go live all the time.

We've already had another update (2 total) since this post was put forth.

We don't want to update news every time an X-Trap patch goes live, but we want to assure everyone that we're constantly working on the situation.

For now I'm going to close this thread as the awareness has already been made. Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.