New X-Trap Patch

Attention Mercenaries,

We have a new x-trap patch going live. At the time of it's release, we expect it to catch quite a few of the available hacks.

We are also continuing to ban hackers through the reports we've received and through some new under cover agents here looking for hackers in game. We've made some changes to the report system but are looking to improve it even more so that we can reduce the lag and the timeouts so players from all over the world can properly report hackers once again. We definitely encourage you to keep trying and to let us know the exact details of your problem when you see it occur.

Lastly, we are in current discussion with the developers on potential things to discourage some of the self/grenade farming that exists in the game. While we do not have a concrete solution at this moment in time it remains something we would like to discourage as much as possible.

Thanks everyone for playing CrossFire and we hope to have new updates on the anti-hack situation for you soon!

Comments

• Great to hear an update on the current hacking situation. Hopefully this slows them down for awhile, and when they come back you guys knock them back down on their butts again.

Good work.
  • Right when I closed the game because hackers are swarming every channel.

Mohameds, Ahmeds, asdbhjab, ahsbdahbm, sdshadsh, goodbye, for now.
  • It better help for longer than 2 hours like the past xtrap patches.
  • Nice to hear.. I'd hope to see much less cheaters in-game. Apart from that, good job.
  • outstanding news! Hopefully we can go a week without hacks?
    Also could you please fix US West server, it's crashed once again
  • CFSir wrote: »
    outstanding news! Hopefully we can go a week without hacks?
    Also could you please fix US West server, it's crashed once again

We're waiting for a hardware update in an upcoming patch to help with this issue.

We know what the problem is, but it's difficult to implement a one-stop solution to it.

We'll update more on this as it goes.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We're waiting for a hardware update in an upcoming patch to help with this issue.

We know what the problem is, but it's difficult to implement a one-stop solution to it.

We'll update more on this as it goes.

More great news, but after this little patch, will it be fixed or unlikely?
    Attention Mercenaries,

We have a new x-trap patch going live. We expect it to catch the majority of the latest hacks.

We are also continuing to ban hackers through the reports we've received and through some new under cover agents here looking for hackers in game. We've made some changes to the report system but are looking to improve it even more so that we can reduce the lag and the timeouts so players from all over the world can properly report hackers once again. We definitely encourage you to keep trying and to let us know the exact details of your problem when you see it occur.

Lastly, we are in current discussion with the developers on potential things to discourage some of the self/grenade farming that exists in the game. While we do not have a concrete solution at this moment in time it remains something we would like to discourage as much as possible.

Thanks everyone for playing CrossFire and we hope to have new updates on the anti-hack situation for you soon!

Nice! Let`s hope it lasts a bit!

On a not so important note:

In your next announcement, please start off by writing `Attention Duelists` instead of `Attention Mercenaries`.
  • tooI wrote: »
    Nice! Let`s hope it lasts a bit!

On a not so important note:

In your next announcement, please start off by writing `Attention Duelists` instead of `Attention Mercenaries`.

Explain .
    Attention Mercenaries,

We have a new x-trap patch going live. We expect it to catch the majority of the latest hacks.

Why updating selfnade farm? 70% of the people bought them for farming lol
  • hope it will improve situation atleast something
  • and please ban those player who use bot for doing self nade .i have save reply of atleast 20-30 Marshall and few general rank .waiting for your response about them
  • If people wana sit there for hours nading themselves, let them. Like you said before Saidin, rank of other players does not make them any better than you, it just means they've played the game longer.

All in all, good news to hear that the games are going to be removed. May actually be able to enter the Clan Server / Alpha again.
  • aWmgasm wrote: »
    If people wana sit there for hours nading themselves, let them. Like you said before Saidin, rank of other players does not make them any better than you, it just means they've played the game longer.

All in all, good news to hear that the games are going to be removed. May actually be able to enter the Clan Server / Alpha again.

I couldn't edit for some reason.
    I couldn't edit for some reason.

you can't edit in announcements though I go under the impression you meant hacks
  • CFSir wrote: »
    you can't edit in announcements though I go under the impression you meant hacks

That is indeed what I meant. Was just thinking of "games" at the time of writing it. :confused:
    If people wana sit there for hours nading themselves, let them. Like you said before Saidin, rank of other players does not make them any better than you, it just means they've played the game longer.

it is not tolerable matter .they must have to do someting about it .i know why u are not supporting it .but never the less hope they will patched it in next update.it ruin the whole ranking system as well as game fun
    Attention Mercenaries,

cool now all the hackers are aware about a new xtrap patch ...

they will dowload a new one
  • good news for players and bad news for h@ckers.
  • 'OMG wrote:
    [lol]xD;3739559']and please ban those player who use bot for doing self nade .i have save reply of atleast 20-30 Marshall and few general rank .waiting for your response about them

is that affecting your game play? if its not then do your business
  • Tokilz wrote: »
    is that affecting your game play? if its not then do your business

eventually not but overall yes it is .
  • 'OMG wrote:
    [lol]xD;3739590']eventually not but overall yes it is .

overall what? rofl

Lol.. people don't "sit there for hours nading themselves" they use a 3rd party that does the work for them, they could be at work/ just hanging out somewhere else & the program does it for them ;)

Got like 8 replays of the top farmers in CF using it lol
  • Tokilz wrote: »
    overall what? rofl

u dont see lot of player using bot only for that system.and using bot is bannable offenses.so it should be stop as soon as possible .if they bann those third party after few days coder will make another .so overall stop this whole nonsense
    and through some new under cover agents here looking for hackers in game.

NICE-AH !

Overall , Good job !
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    Lol.. people don't "sit there for hours nading themselves" they use a 3rd party that does the work for them, they could be at work/ just hanging out somewhere else & the program does it for them ;)

Got like 8 replays of the top farmers in CF using it lol

Oh, well then.

I mean, it's not affecting our gameplay by them ranking up. When I see a higher rank than me, I personally try harder to make them negative and let them hackusate. I get more satisfaction being called a hacker from a Brazilian with a high rank than a Brazilian with a low rank.

Really doesn't matter to me. I thank them for helping me farm my HMX ribbons ;().
    Oh, well then.

I mean, it's not affecting our gameplay by them ranking up. When I see a higher rank than me, I personally try harder to make them negative and let them hackusate. I get more satisfaction being called a hacker from a Brazilian with a high rank than a Brazilian with a low rank.

Really doesn't matter to me. I thank them for helping me farm my HMX ribbons ;().

Yeah but still they should get banned for using a 3rd party :)

They stopped farming HMX ribbons :( I needed them on my alt </3

I think they should ban the players that been on the whole day (24 hours).. most of them leave the pcs on the whole day. They should looks at the players that earn large amounts of exp for all 24 hours & ban them. (Removing the EXP won't matter.. they would just bot again.)
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    Yeah but still they should get banned for using a 3rd party :)

They stopped farming HMX ribbons :( I needed them on my alt </3

I think they should ban the players that been on the whole day (24 hours).. most of them leave the pcs on the whole day. They should looks at the players that earn large amounts of exp for all 24 hours & ban them. (Removing the EXP won't matter.. they would just bot again.)

Better yet, just make like 20,000 exp limit per day.

This may be low (my friend who doesn't farm got 15,000 in one pub LOL, but it will still reduce the farming epidemic.
This discussion has been closed.