Zuci is officially 19 years old! ^^ Now 20! ..and now 21... now 22!

Comments

• Zuci wrote: »
    Why you ain't counting me? O.o

Aww.. ^^ Ty QR <3 You are awesome! Hey! When you will give me another history lesson? :3

It was nice to see you in my thread. *Hug to QR* You should visit more often in Z8. :)

Oh, by the way. Should I come to Subas forums again..? *Wonders* Is there anyone familiar? <*^_^*>

I'm not going to be here regularly due to massive "FUUUUUUUUUUUU GTFO QR!!!!!"
    Hell, I might leave this forum forever without notice.

As for coming back to the other forum, your choice.
    As for history lessons: The way history is taught depends on country :/

Example (Note this is stereotype)
    Germany: Nothing happened between 1939 to 1945. Hitler was happily drinking beer with Stalin in Washington D.C playing limbo with the people of Florida.
    Mexico: We are not Mestizos, we are Native Americans. Even though the majority of us have European in our blood, we are still Native American.
    Canada: We're peaceful, never in history have we ever fight any war. We did not burn the white house during the war of 1812, we're too peaceful for that.
    USA: And then we won World War 2 without help from Soviet Russia. Michael Jackson and Billy Mays died thanks to the Russians. 9/11 was started by Russians and communists everywhere.
    Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh is a very humble and kind man. He did not kill millions of people just to spread communism, thanks to him both Vietnams are now one. And we are doing much better thanks to Ho Chi Minh. No, Saigon did NOT exist, it was Ho Chi Minh city the whole time, and no Ho Chi Minh did not kill children, women, and such who oppose his communist views. And no, South Vietnam DID want Ho Chi Minh to unite both Vietnams, and no, South Vietnam did NOT rebel against North Vietnam and depend on US to keep communism out of their sight, they WANT communism. And no, we are not fed propaganda lies.......
    China: The Tienanmen Square Massacre in 1989 did NOT happen. Mao is like Ho Chi Minh, he is a very honest and noble man.
    Finland: We're rich thanks to Nightwish and Sonata Arctica.

"Very informative, very true. I agree on Vietnam. They ARE fed propaganda lies. Quiet, you are a man of truth, exposing the lies Vietnam taught their kids about the monster Ho Chi Minh" - WannabeJedi

"I'm surprised Quiet isn't going to be a history professor...." - Zuci
  • If you're confused about the Vietnam part:

Saigon did exist, South Vietnam depend on US to push "Viet congs" out of the South Vietnamese border. Yes, Ho Chi Minh is a monster, yes he wants communism. No, South Vietnam did not want communism. And yes, when North Vietnam have taken the capital Saigon, many South Vietnamese people RAN AWAY. Some burned themselves, soldiers commit suicide, soldiers taking off their uniforms and flee, children running naked crying, Viets begging to come along with American troops to live in a non-communist country, people flee with the French, etc. Vietnam is doing WORSE after North Vietnam have taken the South. In fact, no communist country is doing well, not by wealth, but by how people live. Even the people of China.

Some president from the US of A was too stupid to do anything and look what happened to Vietnam now.
    But, I'm sure Jedi knows who said this quote: "It's a win in my book" - Some American
  • Don't worry, I get a lot of people telling me I'm a reincarnation of a history teacher.

You're interested in knowing about Gilles De Rais and Joan of Arc?
  • QuietRiot wrote: »
    I'm not going to be here regularly due to massive "FUUUUUUUUUUUU GTFO QR!!!!!"
    Hell, I might leave this forum forever without notice.

As for coming back to the other forum, your choice.
    As for history lessons: The way history is taught depends on country :/

Example (Note this is stereotype)
    Germany: Nothing happened between 1939 to 1945. Hitler was happily drinking beer with Stalin in Washington D.C playing limbo with the people of Florida.
    Mexico: We are not Mestizos, we are Native Americans. Even though the majority of us have European in our blood, we are still Native American.
    Canada: We're peaceful, never in history have we ever fight any war. We did not burn the white house during the war of 1812, we're too peaceful for that.
    USA: And then we won World War 2 without help from Soviet Russia. Michael Jackson and Billy Mays died thanks to the Russians. 9/11 was started by Russians and communists everywhere.
    Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh is a very humble and kind man. He did not kill millions of people just to spread communism, thanks to him both Vietnams are now one. And we are doing much better thanks to Ho Chi Minh. No, Saigon did NOT exist, it was Ho Chi Minh city the whole time, and no Ho Chi Minh did not kill children, women, and such who oppose his communist views. And no, South Vietnam DID want Ho Chi Minh to unite both Vietnams, and no, South Vietnam did NOT rebel against North Vietnam and depend on US to keep communism out of their sight, they WANT communism. And no, we are not fed propaganda lies.......
    China: The Tienanmen Square Massacre in 1989 did NOT happen. Mao is like Ho Chi Minh, he is a very honest and noble man.
    Finland: We're rich thanks to Nightwish and Sonata Arctica.

"Very informative, very true. I agree on Vietnam. They ARE fed propaganda lies. Quiet, you are a man of truth, exposing the lies Vietnam taught their kids about the monster Ho Chi Minh" - WannabeJedi

"I'm surprised Quiet isn't going to be a history professor...." - Zuci

*Reads everything and tries to keep it in mind*
    Okay... That last thing. I really am wondering why you ain't coming history professor, but I might know the answer too. :3
    No one will ever accept your way to watch the history.
    But really. :) It's awesome to learn from you. ^^
    Even if you do it this way.. <*^_^*>

Tell me about Jeanne de Arc
    *Reads everything and tries to keep it in mind*
    Okay... That last thing. I really am wondering why you ain't coming history professor, but I might know the answer too. :3
    No one will ever accept your way to watch the history.
    But really. :) It's awesome to learn from you. ^^
    Even if you do it this way.. <*^_^*>

Tell me about Jeanne de Arc

Joan of Arc, not Jeanne de Arc.

Joan of Arc is a commander of Gilles De Rais' division during the Hundred year war (For you gamers, the war was started on 1337) She's a peasant girl from France who then led an army. At the age of 12, she heard a voice in her head saying France is in danger, which leads her to join the army.
    She claims to hear the voice of god which some modern doctors claim she's schizophrenic, but it's interesting how "the voice of god" can lead her into victories over the English. Saint Joan was then captured by the English and burned at stake after the war, for wearing men's clothes and cutting her hair short (so I heard). She is described to be dark haired, ugly or pretty? No idea. After her demise her case was reopend and she was found innocent of all suspicions and named a Saint years later.

Which then led to Gilles being the most infamous sexual predator. Stay tuned!
  • Rammajamma wrote: »
    *gets the minigun
    *drops a psg dragon on the floor in case of emergancy

Not my PSG-RD
  • Yap. I like AWM much more cause it kills with one shot in chest if victim ain't wearing armors. ^^
    Good list:
    Headshot
    WannabeJedi
    Goddish
    Mem
    Zuci

O.o

*Goes to the corner to QQ*
  • The game is screwed after they release a lot of items that gives ZP buyers some advantages.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    O.o

Forgot to add you in :/

I forgot you even existed, sorry.

Wow, Now I feel better:o
  • Spawn Feeling better being forgotten? <¤O_O¤> Weird person... <(T.t)>
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    O.o

lmao, she forgot you lmao xD
    QuietRiot wrote: »
    The game is screwed after they release a lot of items that gives ZP buyers some advantages.
    wait...*thinks*...didnt that happen already xD
    QuietRiot wrote: »

lol thats mean. forgot he existed lol...how mean :'D
  • Headshooter.. :3
    You know.. QR is guy.. <*^_^*>
    Headshooter.. :3
    You know.. QR is guy.. <*^_^*>

i dont put faces on people, seeing as i have never seen anyone here. so i go by the pic (avatar) if i see a girl it is a girl. :p
  • What if you see only text or some gsöjdox- monster? >)

Do you call people then 'it'?

*Thinks for a sec*
    Hey! I start call people 'it' or 'that' or something.. <^_^>

(Not bad way)
    What if you see only text or some gsöjdox- monster? >)

Do you call people then 'it'?

*Thinks for a sec*
    Hey! I start call people 'it' or 'that' or something.. <^_^>

(Not bad way)

it is very useful. just stereotype people based on their avatar ;)
    and yea if its a thing i just say he :p
  • Aww... :(

*Get's idea*
    *Goes change her avatar*
    Aww... :(

*Get's idea*
    *Goes change her avatar*

lol
    *waits for new avatar*
    im excited now ;)
  • zuci ur a guy now, very manly. is that from FF?
  • What about now? >)
    I got guy in my avatar.. <*^_^*>
    Wakka from FFX<3

Ninja'd me.. <-.-'>
    Oh, and I trow accidentally my mouse on floor.. <-_->
    What about now? >)
    I got guy in my avatar.. <*^_^*>
    Wakka from FFX<3

i knew it was from FF lmao. and yea so ur a he now tsk tsk. cross dressing is a no no u know that :P

EDIT: whats a trow?
  • It's not a no no thingy.. :3
    I'm not cross dressing.. Okay I am. I'm pretending! Shysh! Don't tell anyone!
    You are revealing my discuise(?) I'm not sure is that the correct word but anyway.. :3

*Giggles* <¤^_^¤>
    It's not a no no thingy.. :3
    I'm not cross dressing.. Okay I am. I'm pretending! Shysh! Don't tell anyone!
    You are revealing my discuise(?) I'm not sure is that the correct word but anyway.. :3

*Giggles* <¤^_^¤>

you and your elaborate emoticons lol ^_^'
    im not revealing shhh. your a guy, always have been so hmph :p
    and i dont know if it is or not, what word are you talking about lol :D
  • *Giggles* <*^_^*>
    Is there something wrong with my smiley wileys? <¤(O_o)¤>
    Aren't they fun..? *Get ready to start sob*
This discussion has been closed.